Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts Puzzle

Archimedes01

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s a map of the Orb Vallis.

Nice observation. It's part of the map and supposedly reveals a hidden location. DE would not have released it if the only purpose was to recreate a portion of the Orb Vallis map.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Probably, something must happen at these markers during the event cause i check these locations on xbox and nothing stood out about them and couldn't find a link between them

I flew to a few of the markers did not see anything  even after landing and running around.    Pretty much a dead event for me since i am not spending 40 hours scouring each marker location.

If the marker is near a cave, then the data hash is usually (im sure there is exceptions) in the secret spot of that cave. For example:

Révélation

In this cave near the marker (where my mouse is):

F5oqjoB.jpg

Press this machine to drain the water/coolant:

sdYQtek.jpg

To find the Data-Hash on this rock right underneat the machine where there was water before:

P5Vxxfh.jpg

Edited by mikeyX101

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Probably, something must happen at these markers during the event cause i check these locations on xbox and nothing stood out about them and couldn't find a link between them

Pretty sure it's just glass fish esq data tablets. 

Done a couple so I'll lay out what I had to do.

Firstly, go to the top left of the map at the Temple of Profit. Look for the roaming spidey, notice they have a gaggle of lil spideys. Go kill one and collect the canister. Now, fly about around the vallis (you might've spotted one on the way to the temple) and look for a large orange geiser.  Place there, works like mobile defense takes about 4-5 mins per before it's completed. Four geisters 'healed' with one canister gives a resource. 

Hope this helped.

10 minutes ago, Tinklzs said:

Done a couple so I'll lay out what I had to do.

Firstly, go to the top left of the map at the Temple of Profit. Look for the roaming spidey, notice they have a gaggle of lil spideys. Go kill one and collect the canister. Now, fly about around the vallis (you might've spotted one on the way to the temple) and look for a large orange geiser.  Place there, works like mobile defense takes about 4-5 mins per before it's completed. Four geisters 'healed' with one canister gives a resource. 

Hope this helped.

Not what we're talking about. these are little data pieces that, like what Oreades said, are like the Glass Fish. they're tiny and hard to see most of the time.

1 hour ago, Skyward_Knight said:

I just spent 30+ minutes looking for the one at the broken orokin tower (northwest corner of the map) and i am CONVINCED that it does not exist

Bring Helios, Jump into the Broken tower and inside where the 5 "lumps" are. Jump along and around the second to the left lump. My Helios scanned it around this area. 

My feed back is as follows----

CAN we not have an item the size of my warframes little toe, that we have to scan? can we have objects that we can actually see? i dunno what DE's obsession with tiny itty bitty objects is but jeebus... how is anyone suppose to see these things?

so i scanned all these, went back to town, and then went back to the orbiter to see if i completed all the hashes: nothing shows to be unlocked. do i have to do it again now? 

Edited by iuki.

59 minutes ago, iuki. said:

so i scanned all these, went back to town, and then went back to the orbiter to see if i completed all the hashes: nothing shows to be unlocked. do i have to do it again now? 

yea i have the same deal dunno if this is a bug or what--- but i better not have to do it again that was an hour of my life i'll never get back for zero payoff

7 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Thanks to @(XB1)The Neko Otaku for the map, it looks like DE plans to use the outer edges of the Vallis more compared to the current Bounties.

Seems interesting that the points are sectioned apart and together by the "hexagons". 

Thank God DE made a use on the asset in Orb Vallas otherwise it will the asset go to waste

2 часа назад, iuki. сказал:

After you scan them all, go to cave north east of Harindi crater. There will be sealed door with strange lock. But i have no idea how it works!

ceNGg2a.jpg