Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Update 24.4.0) OPERATION: Buried Debts Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, Arturace said:

Encountered a bug with the Data scans for the operation i have found and scanned all the data-hahses but the quest tracker in the orbiter shows no completion. i used a Codex scanner.

I have this bug too. All data scanned, all data showing as undiscovered in the nav dropdown event thingy. Too, you can't hack anything yet anyway so you have people during fracture missions trying to find data hashes for basically no purpose other than to slow you down and not help defend.

3 hours ago, Brasten said:

Would it be possible to increase the Fill Rate of the Canister based on the Alert Level of the Vallis? This would be a way of making the mission shorter, but more "difficult" by player choice. The higher the Alert stage (and bigger/higher-level units), the faster the fill.

This would be nice, because currently if you go up to alert 4 you're just punishing yourself for nothing since it doesnt speed up any lol.

There is no information how to start anything. Region Bot tells people to go to Little Duck. Little Duck says literally nothing about any of it to you, she just has a BP.

I don't watch bloody dev streams I'd rather read the patch notes, just put a proper explanation to the bloody content you serve. Similar  problems occured with introduction of Revenant, so nothing learned from that?

I found several data caches, got bored and looked at a walkthrough to find the remaining two, ignoring the time I've wasted, as only source of information, orbiter's mission tab shows no progress whatsoever.

Adding some sort of a checklist for the caches wouldn't have hurt at all: a simple UI element. A progress bar wouldn't hurt. Do we have to scan them multiple times or wait for everyone else to figure it out? Also you've designed something while suggesting "Tenno helping eachother" meaning people should just go and follow a walkthrough(?). No one will form a pre-made group for scans they'll want to finish it as quickly as possible since it's a tedious activity you just have to do. Just so you understand it clearly. It's not a group activity nor an actual puzzle, it's just a tedious run around the map trying to find a palm sized piece of object.

thermal fractures rewards are broken 😕

doing 4 rewarded me with only 2 diluted thermia instead of 7

Edit: ah no checking in the alerts tab it shows 5 .... maybe i can check in the inventory my progress instead

Edited by Doraz_
what is going on XD

canister despawning is annoying as hell

this, plus the timing of the event. i have to farm this like all day today since i'll be on vacation for 2 weeks.

i already was fine with not being able to use the double booster weekends coming, but this is just a bad choice for timing...

Edited by streppel

10 minutes ago, streppel said:

canister despawning is annoying as hell

this, plus the timing of the event. i have to farm this like all day today since i'll be on vacation for 2 weeks.

i already was fine with not being able to use the double booster weekends coming, but this is just a bad choice for timing...

This has been killing me. If the host picks it up, it seems to not happen. Also just the host, two people picking it up simultaneously seems to poof it.

I'm experiencing a serious problem with the "Operation: Buried Debts". During defense stage of the coolant canister, I've noticed that some abilities that SHOULD work on the coolant canister, don't affect it at all. The main and the most important example of such case is Gara's Splinter Storm. It is possible to cast this ability on the coolant canister but there is no visual or real effect of Splinter Storm. Furthermore, energy is "wasted" upon cast, however coolant canister still does not acquire any damage reduction from Splinter Storm. Is it intentional ? (for example to make this event a challange or something like that ?) Or is it a bug ? (Please fix it / change it in advance).

There is also a problem with Limbo - many enemies from Orb Vallis are completely unaffected by his Stasis and Rift.  

vor 55 Minuten schrieb SECURATYYY:

This has been killing me. If the host picks it up, it seems to not happen. Also just the host, two people picking it up simultaneously seems to poof it.

just tried this, host works correctly

I personally think that the new impact procs ruin the flow of combat more than the old ones.  With the old procs, all the enemy did was knock the enemies head back, but, while it caused some missed shots, the enemies head would move back forward to where it was so you could continue shooting afterwords.  With the new ones, the enemies stagger around in a random direction meaning that you have to completely realign your shots altogether.  On top of that, the animation takes much longer, meaning that it takes longer before you can rack up consistent headshots, which massively decreases your DPS. In my opinion, you should either keep the old impact procs or go back to the drawing board entirely.

Edited by J13Arrowz
Fixing my grammar

Can we, JUST FREAKING MAYBE, get something for those of us with lower end PCs, to do that allows us to actually do this operation? Seriously, it took me more than 40 minutes to run to the Exploiter Orb, and another 20+ minutes of running in circles waiting for SOMETHING to spawn, but not a single coolant raknoid did. Seriously, I would take some kind of 1/5 of the map size area that is just flat and open where we have a limited time to do the thermia fractures, because I am tired of having almost no conceivable way to actually do anything in the open world sections, it took me more than a week of lag filled running around just to do the mining required for my catchmoon, and that was several hours each session of running around looking for mining spots. Seriously, just ANYTHING at this point so that those of us that can barely, if at all, run the open world segments can actually contribute or something!!!!!!!!!

About the new Melee Changes

1) Melee Mode Removal: No! It's a complete inconvenience.  Here is why.   WASD granted us free range of movement while in Melee Mode.  Now that melee is simply 'hit the E key', we no longer have that free range of movement, because we can no longer use left mouse button for full-melee mode.  This in my opinion and experience, pointless, and is sadly biased to playstyle favoring the use of guns.  The way things were prior was better, though i do appreciate the improvements made with the use of guns.

2) Melee Toggle: Why? You claim you are working on adding something that was already in the last melee system.  We were able to hit F to switch to melee mode.  Now we don't have that.  what was the point?  Do you not want us to go 'melee-only' in this game?  We still need to hit F to switch weapons, so why not put melee back into that sequence?  Everything else about the changes are fine, but this is really an irritating inconvenience for players (like myself) that normally use melee only.

About the Event

3) Coolant Timer: There is none.  Needs one.  Never mind.  I see it.

Thank you for reading this DE devs, if possible.

Edited by VampirePirate
adding more stuff
  • Like 1

Soo far the even is confusing, it feels like you are put into a dark room and someone says to get some light push the yellow button.

Even thought we get told to find some raknoid we have no indication on where and what to do with it.

The event itself due to the visual effects end up like a cluster frick of fx mashed together, the endless pawning of all kinds of enemies also does not help.

Hello,so my feedback on this operation is as follows : 1.The fact that there was not a single picture on the patch note of the data hashes that you are meant to scan is incredibly annoying.I asked in the region chat how does it look like nobody answered.At that point i went to youtube saw a video(guide) on where are all the data hashes.The fact that there were no tips,messages,some sort of location coordinates anything really was just off putting.I was looking there like so they want me to find these things and scan them in the whole god damn map ? Yeah.. i'l pass on that idea.

2.The thermia fractures are really,really boring. It's just a mobile defense but longer essentially,it took me about 6 hours from 0 points to 100 just to get the opticor vanadal witch is quite bad itself but i'l get to that later.It takes about 20 minutes to get 7 points done sometimes quicker,enemies are not hard so it becomes a bit boring,the amount of time it takes to close a fracture is obnoxiously long.If there was some mini-boss,special enemies to drop something that boosts the time of the capsule would have been much better.Either that or keep it as it is and increase the points you get instead of 7 make it 10.

3. Rewards are meh : The new mods are decent,sad that i can't use them with they'r normal counterpart.Thus making them quite pointless really,since i don't see a reason why would i use those instead of the normal ones.Great concept,not the greatest execution.Now the Opticor vandal,why would you buff the stats by a bit but lower the overall damage of the weapon ? It doesn't really make a whole lot of sens to me,the opticor has 1.000 damage where the vandal version has 400 the only increase or upgrade is the 10% extra status chance it got over the normal counter part. Here

Opticor  stats - to the left and vandal to the right for comparison : Accuracy 100 vs 100 -  Charge rate 2sec vs 0.60 - Critical chance 20% vs 24% - Critical multiplier 2.5 vs 2.6 - Fire rate 1 vs 2 - Magazine 5 vs 8 - Reload 2.0 vs 1.4 - Status Chance 20% vs 30 - Impact Damage 100 vs 40 - Slash 50 vs 80 - Puncture 850 vs 280.

Overall the upgrades over the normal opticor are nice but i feel like the damage was gutted by to much.Insted of 60% it should have been like 10-15% maybe 20% damage.

And for bugs only encountered 2 of them.1 being the capsule in the thermia fractures that vanished from me once and the other being that limbo's stasis didn't stop the enemies to attack the capsule.

Rest of the update it really good so far i like it, expect the points i mentioned above.

Here is my Thermia Fracture feedback:

• BUGS: Most important that I think needs to be addressed right now is that sometimes the coolant just disappears after a successful rift. We go to pick it up with X and it just plain vanishes. Zip, nada, hope you werent on 3 stacks.
  • Mission clarity: It is really not clear what you are supposed to be doing and where. There are no mission prompts telling you to go to the Spiderlon by the temple of profit. Its not clear what the fissures you are supposed to be sealing look like, or you where you might find them.
  • Finding a group: You hit the mission and load into what looks like a normal fortuna roam party. Some of the times I tried, people were running around fishing or mining.
  • Mission feedback: Did we do everything right? We sealed up a full set of 4 on the coolant, there is no message letting us know that we are fully done with that coolant. At the end of the mission, I see "Fissures sealed: 10" or something like that, does that mean I get 10 points?
  • Unintentional impact of bad plays: I have had a few instances where someone either didnt know we had to use only one container for bonus points, didnt care, or intentionally tried to use multiple containers. Had one case where someone picked up a 3 use container and AFK'd. Feels bad for the 3 other people.
  • Mission design: "Remember how fun it is to fly around POE looking for a Eidolon that randomly teleported?" No one ever. Defense is also a pretty big snorefest. It looks like the mission type might change, but the hardest part is staying awake. At least the heists were somewhat varied (though everyone piled on heist 2)

I am sorry if this reads like a super negative review, but it just isnt that great of an event for me. I am kinda glad we have something to do, but it just seems rushed and low effort for lack of a better word.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SECURATYYY said:

So basically I have to run these solo instead of pugs uggh

• Like 1

While doing this I just wanted to end it.
I wanted to puke, I wanted to run, I just wanted to log off.

I do not have the mental capacity to make this up. This is literally how I felt while doing this "event".

What is it with you guys making so many timed babysitting missions where nothing happens?
Swarm me with an entire army of Corpus: I got anything at my disposal to stop them.

I can feel that something within me has been broken while doing this event. I'm 100% serious
Take this with a grain of salt and not as a rant. I can't do this any longer, I don't care enough for the reward. 

• Like 4

so, after doing those fracture closing both alone, clan-team and also in pug's, i can say a few things to it.

1. all in all, it's fun but a bit too long per fracture... maybe, if a team of 4 would all put coolant into a fracture, it could speed up, to say, double the speed? but also increase the resistence of incomming enemies - both level and numbers?

2. even though the coolant 'cell' thingy DOES tell us how many fracture we already closed (funny how many people didn't noticed this at once), a GUI-conter would be a help.

3. somehow, the damn coolant thingy get lost - not destroyed, but lost during the way to the next fracture... mostly this might be due to the new melee combat and switching between AW-mode and normal, which also tend to lead to a switching of secondary to primary weapon - which in turn leads to dropping the coolant... in any case, i had this happen as well in solo as in a team, allways me carring the coolant, that it somehow got lost. even once when i DID switch to the primary weapon on purpose, the coolant not got any kind of mark to it... i didn't even saw it dropping down (i was in AW mode this time). on other occasions, it does got such mark. sometimes, i could find it again, but more often, it was nowhere to find again. so, i suggest the whole 'carry stuff around' system gets pimped a bit toward where we  carry such things not in our hands but our belt or back(pack) or wherever... in light of very powerfull sidarms, i don't really see any reason to force us to them while we carry something anyway.

4. funny enough, doing the fracture closing is far easier in solo than in a team... more boring though. that is not only due to the enemy resistance but also due to often bad host connection - but that is an entirely different story ^^)  anyway, like i said above already, making the 'team effort' more worth the... trouble... would be nice - either by speeding up the process or by rewarding the team (maybe with more of this dilluted thermia - whatever that is needed for...).

5. as it is now, a team of four frosts could easily so 4 parallel fracture closing... only problem is with the amount of fractures available in one session. idk how many there are or even if they 'respawn' during one session, but it would be nice to give us an number of actual open ones (nearby or in general).

6. i think, that standing in an open fracture should deal out some small to medium amount of damage to the player(s) and enemies alike - it does symbols a crack in the earth afterall, right? as for the coolant in the fracture, which should get some grafical overhaul imo - like putting an excavator per drop first and then us feeding it with the coolant to start the closing procedure. the 'heat' of the fracture would also damage the coolant/inverse-excavator too, but could be healed by drawing energy from the players (like in hi-jacking missions). this would also add to the fun if a team could put 4 coolants to work in one fracture - more risk for speeding the process up.

Not sure if this should be reported here or in bugs.  I've run 10-15 fractures so far today.  The canister has no stability.  Run one fracture, it disappears, run 2 fractures (if it hasn't already disappeared on first try) disappears.  I've only been able to run 4 fractures once.  It usually disappears after first, but if not first, then second for sure.  Have not done 3 fractures.  1 many times, 2 a few times and 4 one time.

This hadn't happened yet, but just was able to run 4 from one canister. Got credit for the 4, but not the bonus.  So I started the run with 24 fractures closed, did 4 closing with one canister, and left orb vallis with 28 total.

Please fix.

xxDrDoom

Edited by xxDrDoom
Another issue

Wish the mission rewards saved during a crash. I just spent two hours in one mission farming fissures to get hit with a random host migration and booted right back to my orbiter. As cool as this mission is the fact that completing objectives only gives progress when you leave Fortuna the normal way is frustrating.

• Like 2