Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Update 24.4.0) General Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

My issues with nightwave (just stating my impression and have no intention to discuss this in any way) :

1.) design of challenges each week: while i am all for the layout in theory, i have to say that i find it highly annoying to be forced to play a particular fixed set or specific challenges. I would prefer if the challenges - especially the daily ones - were less specific. Killing x enemies / completing x missions (no specifiers) - that was quite good, because no matter what you do you can get it done quickly and naturally while playing the game. Design of weekly and elite tasks can also be greatly improved - e.g. 5 completed sorties or 60 minute kuva was not a good choice. Better to make tasks a single sortie-ish (selectable alert) mission with a restriction to weapon type and partially beefed up enemies. Keep it simple!

2.) daily / weekly / elite - composition: From how i always understood the usage of daily/weekly is different in other games. Daily (casuals with a lot of time), weekly (casuals with less time) and elite ("hardcore" players) mission all cater to different players - I find it annoying that i 'have' to do all 3. It would IMO be better if there was more of a choice. Let me put it this way: why not accomodate different player types more and instead make some of the challenges a "either or".

3.) daily not beeing acutally daily: while this is surely a smaller issue i find it quite annoying the way these dailies 'rotate'. I would rather have either: actual new daily tasks every day or a selection of task of which i can pick some - for example you have a selection of 4-6 possible 'dailies' and i can choose to do up to 2 each day (best solution imho - can also be applied to 1.) and 2.) regarding weekly/elite).

4.) rewards - amount of reputation: while my problems stem mostly from me being partially burned out and having too little choice i find the grind of reputation a bit excessive. I am fully aware that there are many vocal opponents of this opinion but: It just takes too long. Sorry. Partially because of the points i lined out before, but also to have 40 levels - that is a bit excessive. Maybe let the length of the events take a hit and repeat it at a later time.

5.) rewards - selection of items: Maybe you could throw in a decoration (specifically for dojo) too... The (complete) selection however, is i think a bit 'bloated'. Some things cloud maybe be trimmed a bit or rolled in with other rewards. I would urge to mayb reduce it to 20 / 25 levels. Initially i found the amount of possible levels and rewards exciting - but now when i look at it i just see a tedious grind i want to have nothing to do with. Mayb reducing the amount of levels and rolling in rewards might be an option.

6.) the wolf: while i dont play as much atm, i have only seen the wolf ONCE. That he was taking almost no damage didnt help. Needless to say to the (pug) group moved on slightly frustrated. Maybe future encounters can be made more dynamic.

Edited by Dawnshift

Dear DE,

First of all I would like to thank you for the awesome job that you are doing with your game.

But I would like show you what is the biggest problem that I'm encountering with Warframe and this problem has a name: The Wolf of Saturn Six.

To be fair, it's not the spawnrate, the drops and not even the damage output of Wolf that give me trouble. It's his armor, live and immunity to status effects that are too much.

I totally agree with you that he should be a thought fight went he spawn but right now it's ridiculous. I face him 3 time before the rework of the scaling and every time I end up abandoning the mission. The last time, I was on a Team of 4 players on Hyldron when he came in, his level was 61, completely immune to status so you know it better that me no way to reduce his armor and with this, his damage reduction (95%). I ended leaving the squad after 15 minutes of fight, he should have lost only 1/5 of his life maximum when I leave.

Now could you find a way to make him less spongy? Maybe by removing the immunity to status, or putting a debuff on the status that he can receive (one second for each status type at the beginning, growing up each time the same status tic) ? I have this feeling that every time he spawn the mission will fail because we can't kill him in a decent amount of time.

I hope you will fix this particular problem.

Keep been awesome and can't wait to see what is coming next.

I think I found strange bugs in the terrain of the orb vallis:   est of the Ustara crater and near the center

nddktuY.jpg

this broken terrain and...  

ZXEIzkH.jpg

vqtNFPp.jpg

soccer stripy terrain!

I guess Lunaro is making a comeback! 

Also this is floating in the middle of nowhere 🙂

UGuu3Rq.png

Edited by Azarif

My feedback;

Came back to the game because of the event and impending anniversary. I'll put things into bullet points for easier reading.

1. Although I was confused about the Exploiter battle and how to access it, people really wanted you to have an archwing gun for the boss fight; the only way to get that is to be already max standing with S.U. I was not, and ended up stopping my participation for the limited time only event, halfway to 100, plus it was severely boring to do, I kept falling asleep protecting fissures while they closed. That being said, I didn't get to participate in the exploiter battle. Information was not really well delivered to me to even let me know what was going on.
  2. I quit playing sometime shortly after Fortuna, as it all was just another plains thing, only this time, things are more complicated. Since I really honestly hated everything with the plains except for Eidolons (which are time-gated, so I kinda hate that too.), I went to a different game.
  3. I finally finished off S.U., because I am chasing the "get an archwing gun on the ground" dream, which I was told I needed access to some special heists to get the drops from.
  4. They are just more bounties, with HORRIBLE rewards, and the chances to even get the items you need, which you need to rank up in with little duck and Vox Solaris or wahtever it is, is absurd. Honestly after multiple runs of doing the first two heists, and repeatedly getting the same mod as a reward, I find myself back to exactly what I was doing all week just to rank up with S.U., the very thing I hate; more goddamned bounties.
  5. So now I'm back to grinding bounties hoping the roulette wheel of derpitude that is the current paradigm for this game, to give me what I need to progress. I'm just not interested. There's nothing really fun about it; I dont like being forced to fish while being pew'pew'd hoping a "large" fish will show (none of this is told to you btw, you just stumble through it and finally when you get a large fish the heist slightly progresses...).
  6. The lack of creativity at this point is staring me glaringly in the face; every "new" bit of content added, 90% of the time, is us standing around "defending" something. What happened to the brilliance behind the Lua Puzzles? Where did the smart design choice for Eidolon fights vanish to? What happened to the idea of us going into the open world, then flying upwards and assaulting a heavily fortified location in low orbit, aka RailJacking? I feel like the game is terribly limited at this point to the same exact formulas constantly, and not really growing.
  7. The artwork, modeling and textures, majority of the effects, and some of the level design, is top marks as usual, the game mechanics and whats available to do, is lacking and too repetitive.
  8. The constant time-gating of things is more annoying than anything, what I've noticed is at this point, you can really only do 1 thing at a time. Its simply inefficient to attempt to combine anything at the same time, period. That's a major design flaw imho, especially with the giant mountain range of "things to do". I feel for folks who have less free time to do such things, they will be forever locked out of large portions of the game because they don't have time to grind away at specific things, especially when some of them are behind a time-gate and only accessible at specific times.
  9. Still shoving cinematics in my face. Constantly, everywhere I go. Touch the syndicate panel, whole monitor has someone yammering in my face. Touch the simaris panel, again, in your face yammering. Get a Heist in the Backroom, enjoy spamming space-bar and enter key to get on with your life, because lets face it, you're not here to have fun anymore, you are doing the same thing over and over again hoping for 1 specific item, so you can rank up with Duck and get what you want, and maybe then, get to do what you want. I've also noticed that still, years later, the space-bar / enter spamming doesn't always work at the start of the mission; enjoy standing around watching everyone's warframe plop down while actually the whole team is halfway across the map already. I am grateful however that we finally can disable all the jibber jabber, I just don't need pop-ups in a game; I get them everywhere else in real life!

Vulcax has a base dps of 5 despite being a MR14 weapon. Compare this to the Artax, which has a base dps of 5 and a guaranteed cold proc at MR0, and its direct upgrade, the Cryota (DPS 10)

I believe that the Vulcax could have base damage increased tenfold and still be underpowered. The high MR requirement combined with low damage and status leads me to believe that this was an oversight rather than an intended behavior.

I've spent all afternoon trying to get things done of Fortuna just to be thwarted by one bug after another.  Every release seems to just add more bugs to the game.  Here are a few just from the last couple of hours:

* Bounties fail because keypads are missing from hack stations.  Even if they are there when you hack them the doors do not open or the next one is missing.

* Most open world instances are bugged.  Join one and either alarms self destruct, there are no enemies, or you get disconnected.

* Host migration bugs everything if it even completes.  Probably results in the above bugged instances.  Fix the damn network code and quit with the fancy costumes. 

* Weapons switching still broke.  I use my secondary quite frequently and if I pick up anything using F when I use it or drop it I end up with my primary.  Using archwing is a crapshoot what weapon you will end up with. 

* The nighwave guys frequently fall though the map making capture of them impossible.

It's taken me 5 hours of gameplay to get my 17000 standing and I still have yet to get one toroid after repeated attempts to farm them.  End up in buggy instances or host leaves and it bugs it or well host migration fails.  This has been going on since buried debts came out.  Multiple attempts to farm and have yet to get a single sola toroid.  Can't farm them solo the drop chances are abysmal. 

I am a solo farmer and I always hunt eidolon in solo. Void dash is one of the few method to deal a small amount of damage to eidolon, which mainly used by solo player. But after this update, the downward void dash have been nerfed, with the fix of Magus Revert. There is no point to nerf this mechanism while it is not a unlimited void dash like Magus Revert did.

Void dashing without displacement won't collide was a mistake as it originally was not powerful enough. No one will use this method in team in eidolon hunt. Only the solo player will do so. Of course it is good to see Magus Revert being nerfed as it is really overpower. But the original void dashing mechanism didn't break the game. There is no reason to nerf it.

PLS DE, revert this "Void dashing without displacement won't collide". I really hope to use my old eidolon hunting playstyle at the next patch.

• Like 1

Manual Melee blocking felt so great... it made it so much easyer to block projectiles from any direction you're looking at by simply pressing M2

Blocking doesn't feel like useful a melee mechanic anymore. it's something that sometimes happens and fewer times, happens to be useful.

i'm sure there can be another button assignable to block. Or atleast an option in the keymapping menu to manually assign it (since most people have "gaming" mouses with extra buttons anyway)

There is a huge difference between the value of our Chinese and foreign currencies. When you bid 24, we have to spend 6 times the price to buy it. We want to support it, but the economic conditions are not met. It is really unacceptable to spend 6 times the price. Please understand

Ok, this is ridiculous :

After finally taking some time to level up ranks with VentKids, I got the +30% k-drive speed. Now I got the basic speed faster than boost speed.

Why not make boost a percentage of basic speed?

Warframe-06.png

Edited by Huryiade

Hello,

[DE]Danielle

• Silver Eagle
  • and Guests!

this is going to be a long read, so buckle up for some really "GUD!" feedback.

I think, I am a 57 day member of War Frame...and a paying customer...go look. I Promise. Give me another 50% off plat Next Month or like a 75% off sale the Month after Surprise Me! Keep me Hooked...You never know, You might like really good Feedback! 😛 I know, I Do! Lulz's… 🙂 

So I caught the very very last week or two of the old alert system...and i'll be honest I had tried War Frame before a few years back, but apparently there's this weird bug with, Steam and this game where it gives the xbox controller like super sensitivity and it was stupid so War Frame was stupid.  And so I gave War Frame another shot like 2 months ago or so...you know what happened, ya hooked me...Finally...took you long enough.  But the Spice must Flow.

So coming from this perspective, NW and the Old alert system should have been enter twined.  Hear me Out!  You already apparently had an app that told people when the catalyst, reactor, Nitain, where going to be let those be RNG alerts, and just scale rewards by MR for the times when they can't be those, see Fair.  If people really don't want to pay for those well to make it "Fair" let Nitain be "Unobtainable" by any other means.  There Fair.  Continue to Exploit the Catalyst's, Reactor's as usual.  

When it can't be those item's I give "The Player Base" scaling Credit and/or Affinity rewards.  Not both at the same time...well maybe sometimes both.  Base it off of a person's MR rank.  MAKE MR RANK GREAT AGAIN!!!!     Anyways, use your "Imagination"...I always think of Rainbow's myself...full of Loot!...but I am not, a creative person...Like You Wonderful People Full of Creative Idea's Are!  So i'll let far smarter and far better paid people handle War Frame for me, then me.  

Pssst coming from a "Laymen" DE Your Kind Of Fracking It Up! Stop That ! (Admonishment!) <------I hope you LOL'd at that or we are not yet on the same page...smoke some w33d and get back to me...on that.  We have a way's to go still.

Moving on to Night Wave!!!  I can feel your … (insert Dev Tears Cup Meme) (Too Lazy)  already.. 🙂

So after you take those things, out of Night Wave and Restore the Old Alert's with Modification...actually the only thing I could possibly complain about is that after you Prestige, you should at least be able to buy a cosmetic helm every 2 levels...it's "Almost" Good.  But15 cred's is like a cosmetic every 3 level's feel's bad...

Yup that's it I actually don't have all that many other complaint's about NW I realize that sometimes I'm just not progressed enough in War Frame to take part.  But if I finish the rest of this week I could still possibly get to Rank 30 in Night Wave...as long as I don't skip a whole bunch more like go to the derelict and do "Vault's" cause I can't because I haven't built them yet. Yes I know I run a ghost clan and it's my own Fault! Easy skip for me...I digress...but see how that works as a new player feels bad...maybe "Tailor" NW's to MR that way you could give the "Vet" like some really "Unique" and "Challenging" things to do for the week...and maybe give the lower MR rank people easier things to do...I dunno be "Creative!"  Also as an aside then Master Rank actually makes you a vet.  Just another baked into the code system to determine if your a vet or not...just saying...I'm Master Rank 11...so not a "Bitter Vet"...yet!  I look forward to the day!  🙂 

On the case of Selmar.

I Love what your doing to the "Riven Mafia" changing the disposition's like that are fantastic.  Like MWHA!  Good Job Peter and Friends!  If it was for some other reason whatever the end result is the same you are being a pain in the a$$ to the "Riven Mafia" keep it up.  Also the guy's who are "Really"...("Riven Mafia...cough...cough...") are breaking the law too, and doing the exact same thing as Selmar was.  The only difference is they were not being public about it.  God help you if they've learned how to RMT...then they are actually making cash (Like real Canadian Dollars...or worse US dollars! on your game...is anyone else sick yet?

There is only one solution...Eve Online! 😛 nah just kidding!  Well maybe I overstated … (Insert "Enter at Own Risk" Meme here) (Too lazy)

What you should do, to fix this is...Give them EVE online Trading...I'm serious...make the Trader's Happy!  Look at how Eve online does it...like seriously nobody has ever played Eve Online in your Company before...I would be hard pressed to believe that.  Even I have played that god forsaken game.  Seriously it's not hard to track how much a certain Platinum Item is going for.  Make it a GAWD DAMN FEATURE OF MARKET!  Sorry im passionate...I also have 4 plat right now... 🙂 

Seriously this would be an awesome feature to the game...and apparently Selmar has done most of the work for you.  I want it "BAKED" into the game.  I don't care how long it take's  Go give Peter...(Is it Peter?...Right?...You know the guy that sit's to your left, wears a touque, has a beard seems like a great guy, and very reasonable.  You go give him the biggest "LifeOf Rio" ...SMACK!...upside the head for me will you?  On the next Dev Stream please.  Would be "EPIC!"

Just put him on Camera next Dev Stream and say that this is in the works and is being worked on.

In the short term...keep Fracking with the Mafia for Fun and Profit.  Make an algorithm that prays to RNGesus for it I'm sure you people in DE are "Creative!"  and I have Faith in DE.

I also really enjoy War Frame, and I think it's a great game when you take all of it parts and you put them together, it's a really fun game and I only want to "Try" to make it better just like everyone else!

You people are my favorite people DE!

Kindest Regards,

Belgerath the Sorcerer

Student of Aulder

The Everman

Edited by Belgerath79

Nightwave is a bad system because...

DE is deciding for me how many hours a week to play Warframe. I enjoy/enjoyed playing at my own inclination, chipping away at whatever bit of content I'm after. 

My main motivation for doing weekly Nightwave comes from anxiety. Anxiety of not getting the Umbral Forma in time. 

Now, several weeks later, my anxiety is more like a resentment. I don't care, you can keep your damn reward,  I don't have 1+ hour of extra time to do 4 halls of ascension, especially when I have to look up how to do them in the first place!!!

• Like 2

Possible oversight with the new Wolf spawn mechanics as far as invulnerable convicts is concerned. Had lucky timing that he came after us in a derelict capture run, was playing an Inaros with Extinguished Key so I was gonna be useless anyway. Wolf however spent the entire fight swinging at me in futility because Inaros + Devour + Invulnerable convict = infinite distraction for Wolf. Just had to not let go of the button until he was whittled down.  I assume this amount of cheese is gonna be removed since it's stronger than Magus Lockdown technique?

Sorry if im posting it in the wrong topic, i just would like to give a feedback on the latest updates in general. First of all, TY DE for your hard work, WF is awesome, im playing it since about a year and i cant get enough. But nothing is perfect and i assume you were able to make wf so great because you were paying attention to the players' opinions. Thats why i hope im not writing it in vein even if its only my personal thoughts and im only one player among many.

About 2 weeks ago my access to the chatsystem was suspended (second time) what i totally agree with since i was pretty rough and disrespectful toward DE. Yes, i lost my temper so i deserved the otherwise actually short suspension, mea culpa. But what caused me to loose my patience?

When i started playing, i was amused by many aspects of the game. A lot of different kind of missions, variety in enemy types, maps, well-scaled leveling, tons of items frames abilities amazing quests with awesome graphics and artwork, could continue for long. Yeah there are always some minor bugs and lags but nothing is perfect, but without any doubt DE has raised the standard of mmo gaming to an entire new level with such gems as the Second Dream quest. Great storyline, surprising elements, changing background, emotional with some freedom of choice.

In general it used to be fun and joy and still is. Although... With the last update a new quest appeared: Operation buried debts. I was excited and i couldnt wait to start it, but i had to gather some basic info on how to do it as there is not any ingame info on it. So after some research i started it. First, in order to obtain the opticor vandal i had to grind for days. Yes, i HAD to as the quest had (has?) a deadline. Grab the canister put it in the yellow p*ss in the snow, defend it for about 20 mins again and again and again like 15-20 times. Then after i received enough diluted something, i was able to start the supposedly big awesome exciting flawless epic boss fight in the history of gaming (well at least a good one). So after doing some research again (still isnt any ingame info) i went to the right place started the fight, and had to keep alt-tabbing coz there are no any kind of ui feedbacks on what to do at all. Finally after getting to the final phase i had to pick up a canister put it in the yellow p*ss in the snow throwing on the boss then shooting the boss, rinse and repeat. And the peak was when after i done all of that, i went to the npc which gives the main bp for the new frame, -and guess what- the npc just sent me straight to the hell without any explanation. As it turned out my standing is not high enough to get the main bp.

What? After years of development, experience, player feedback, creating such awesome quests, all what we get is grind, not-telling-what to do- just rinse and repeat and u dont even have the option to make it in small steps as u enjoy coz it has a deadline? And even if u do that what u get is 'go away'?

At this point my brain boiled up and wrote something bad on public chat about DE which was unfair and disrespectful for sure. But is it fair toward the players to force them on grinding, is it respectful that after spending a year with being a member of the playerbase all you get is do this grindy boring buggy meaningless thing?

One might say my expectations were too high. True, my expectations are still high because i dont want to give up to continue my second dreaming about a war within. Also this game has changed a lot since the beginning in the right direction. All i would like to ask from DE is to be loyal to the standards and the players, or at least try it. I would like to enjoy some new interesting content, questlines with funny dialogues meaningful events, surprising elements, variety, sidetracks on missions, with the freedom of choice where possible, with useful and informative ui, and the same lvl of respect what DE expect and deserve.

Ty for reading and i wish u all the best as we all lift -or fail- together.

Swazdolah Tenno

• Like 1

Feedback Melee 3.0

Hi please i want old Melee, i want to wield block manually "is that sensation wheen you enter in melee combat style" please 😞 Melee 3.0 looks odd and the animation of cover is automated it's simply not liked, I'm playing with Xbox joystick on pc and you need to change between two weapons when in melee and lose to much time and some not a lot of times happen when you change weapon and shot then automatically melee override all when the option "Melee with fire weapon input" is on, and when of you want to sight with the fire weapon melee weapon override again with auto-block animation it's just a mess. Can you DE put an option for old style Melee combat? please please please!

• Like 1

I liked it better when Pax Soar provided its aim glide duration bonuses regardless of which weapon was out. I also enjoyed Ogris when its Charged shots were removed. It all was alot of fun. I even fantasized using Pax Soar with Wisp and Ogris together, plus cool aerial combat set mods from gas city. I was SO looking forward to that combo. Please bring it back!

This feedback is specifically for the graphics rework & new conservation content in POE. I love the conservation minigame too much, so I'm sorry for all the poop mentions in one post:

1) Conservation: BIG thumbs up for the wild animal spawn mechanic. I really enjoy prowling around w/ the tranq out looking for condrocs & kuakas. It feels more fluid than abruptly flying from poop to poop just to get the hunt started. 

2) POE graphical update: mixed feelings, only because I dislike the orange-brown color scheme for daytime POE. Nighttime however is a big, BEAUTIFUL upgrade. I spent an entire 50min session on foot circling the entire map for wild animals because of the firefly effects.

Suggestions for future revisions:

1) Please implement the same animal spawn mechanic in the Orb Vallis! In OV, all animal hunts have to be activated by the poop marker (which is good when you want to hunt specific animals). Between each poop marker however, there isn't anything compelling me to stay on the ground, so I use archwing to speed up transversal and skip out on a lot of ground exploration.

2) Consider adding more animals to the spawn table, albeit at a lower spawn rate, for variety. I'm pretty sure only condrocs & kuakas spawn naturally in POE. For example, mergoos could pop up near lakes & rivers, even if they are extremely rare.

Overall, good stuff 👍

DE, there's a lot to cover here.  Please allow me to break it into segments, or I'll go crazy.

Nightwave

1. Good concept, poor execution.
  2. An event based 100% on low reward RNG spawns isn't a refreshing surprise, it forces speed farming to make it fun.
  3. The 15 credit rewards after level 30 aren't a reward.  They're incentive to ignore the system after you get the armor.
  4. Retiring alerts was pretty foolish.  Anyone capable of basic math has figured out that access to a Potato every 5 ranks isn't as rewarding as the old RNG.  Especially not over 10 weeks.
  5. Please retire Nightwave.  Use it to push Alerts 2.0, with less reward frequency but more valuable rewards.  A two day alert every 2-3 weeks for a Potato pack and frequent Nitain/Forma BP/Kavat Gene code packs would make it worth the time.
  6. The Wolf is a Rare spawn, with a low drop rate of a part, and the BP is part of his low drop rate.  Ditto with the Korrudo.  Why exactly is this?  You got it right with 50% on the Ghoul Augur being rare spawn and 50% Quartakk drop but learned nothing?

Orb Vallis

1. The Exploiter orb was a waiting festival.  Lengthening a boss fight to watch the same animation dozens of time isn't cinematic, it's frustrating.
  2. Random Corpus units suddenly resisting powers isn't introducing challenge, it's an insult to CC and an admission that damage is king.
  3. Bounty rewards are interesting, primarily because spawning shenanigans seem addressed.  Kudos, and thank you.
  4. Please, address the toroids.  If you want us to farm, but only reward 1-2 toroids per half hour of increasing difficulty, then there's no reason to continue after getting the cosmetics.  I for one hate that the smelter suit took weeks to earn, because RNGesus seemed to have labeled me a heretic.  I can't be the only one.

PoE

1. The visual update is...very 2010.  Pop-in of textures, trees suddenly coming into existence.  Dargyns being brought to a sudden stop by a nearly invisible branch.  Good memories, bad times.
  2. Eidolons are still busted.  Random teleporting, damage without cues if the host has a higher ping, armor stripping only visible to the host, and wonky vomvalyst spawns preventing captures of the Teralyst quickly.  That names the biggest, but there are more and all seem to be random.
  3. Grineer butchers units.  A fully shielded, full life, level 30, with turbulence Zephyr prime was two shotted.  The two shot combo they have as a default.  It's not challenging to eat a death from that, it's just frustrating.
  4. Conservation is good, but fight an Eidolon.  Having that resident of Cetus screaming every 30 seconds is just annoying. 

Overall, this game is still frustrating.  Every time I have a long positive streak, it's murdered by bugs.  You get a streak of sabatoges, and a door refuses to open (Grineer ships tileset, Corpus Gas City, and Corpus cold planet tileset).  You run an extermination, and the game phases you through the ground and respawns you immobile until death (Corpus cold planet tileset).  You get a dozen rare enemies to spawn, and they drop common loot.  Years later, and hundreds of sentient, and I have not a single piece for Broken War.  This game is a beta 6 playable years later.  I hate to say this, but in the same time WoW was a fantastic release with a bug list that could fit into one of the many hotfix patch notes we get every time anything new releases.

DE, we love the game.  I quit for two years, and came back.  Unfortunately, it looks like Nightwave and silly low drop rates are going to require another hiatus.  If I had left prior to PoE's release, and only came back now, I'd largely hail it as an achievement.  Knowing the frankly terrible steps to get here...I just can't invest in this game.  When veterans have to say this, it means something is terribly amiss.  Please bring back the Warframe of 4 years ago.  Mildly buggy, but on a path to somewhere.  Warframe 2019 seems to be chasing the dragon of recent successes, and it will never do that well enough to compete.  Lunaro should have been a wake-up call.  Please, take the hint and be you.  Namely, a quirky mess that works well enough but caters to its audience.  Don't be EA/Activision.  The "casual" or "every consumer" isn't to be chased, but to be feared.  Earnings calls are proving that fact rather clearly, no?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bathynomus said:

The latest nighwave update makes absolutely no sense. Isn't Alad V infested? Did he figure out how to heal it? Is infested Alad V no longer lore? What?

I believe that along with the Jupiter rework pre-infested Alad V is also getting a touch up. This is part of that.

Don't like the new melee either. I miss my toggle, I miss being able to jump glide without it automatically swapping from melee my to my primary. Melee just feels busted now because of that.

new animations are fine, new slam is fine, just hate the weapon swapping now.

Give me back my 2014 melee toggle!!!! I MISS MY MELEE COMBAT CHOICES!!!

I want a moa, but I don't want to play stardew valley(fishing/mining), I never touch fortuna because of this, if stardew valley is going to be in all of the open worlds, that is an automatic disinterest in that content, if I genocide 200 corpus i should not have to go fishing for these A****** npcs for them to give me a moa, side note my mom almost exclusively plays stardew valley. edit: I want energy siphon but with alerts gone, I have to wait howeverlong until it is available in the new system or buy it with plat like prime stuff for a semi-rare mod.

Edited by (PS4)Mamyup
nightwave?