Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, EREN_JAEGER_R said:

Not sure if bug or not, but had to kill 150 enemies with gas damage for daily Nightwave. Used Ignis Wraith with Gas damage only (status chance approx. 60%). Only 1/3 of all kills counted as Gas damage. Shouldn't all kills be Gas kills?

It could be that what you're killing with is the Gas status proc instead, which deals Toxin damage. I suggest a lower status chance weapon.

8 minutes ago, EREN_JAEGER_R said:

Not sure if bug or not, but had to kill 150 enemies with gas damage for daily Nightwave. Used Ignis Wraith with Gas damage only (status chance approx. 60%). Only 1/3 of all kills counted as Gas damage. Shouldn't all kills be Gas kills?

No, Gas status deals toxin damage. Remove status.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Changes:
- Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume.
- Made a small optimization to multi-core core processing.

Fixes:
- Fixed a major issue with the Vor's Prize entering a soft lock if you hover on the ability videos and hit Continue. 
- Potential fixes for crashes on very old integrated graphics processors.
-Fixed looping sounds when firing the Ignis/Ignis Wraith as reported here:

- Fixed slow-loading black screen on Warframe Ability videos.

Thank you! That sound loop glitch was killing my ears on Sanctuary onslaught runs! (Embolyst had the same problem hope thats fixed too)

Just now, The_Xtreme said:

@[DE]Rebecca

Can we pretty please have quick melee back?

You still have quick melee, it's just not the same combos. The toggle that doesn't automatically swap is what you're looking for. The old quick melee attacks are weaker than normal combos.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:
- Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume.

Right after I finished farming wise razor. Picture a cloaked ivara spawnkilling exploiter's babies for 20min.

8 minutes ago, BriarBlack said:

Fix for Hek Desert Camo Maybe?

Very Popular gun, never got a skin until we had to spend wolf creds on em, I would think this would be an easy fix?

What's the fix needed? You know the skin itself needs to be crafted as well right?

5 minutes ago, Shana89 said:

There is a problem when useing controller with the new melee......i cant press the melee button to do the combos....and i also cant press X when logging in after writeing my password....

PS4 control user on PC...

i found a fix for that, first i went to task manager and stopped steam and then restarted it, after that in controller configurations i choose any random one from community tab. then it was fixed. not sure this will help. hope it  will for you and others. 

Archived