Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Radazuken said:

Neato, is there any chance hildryn's #2 gets a bit of a buff because it feels horribly weak to use for something that seems to be the core of the kit.

Horribly weak? Are we playing the same warframe? Try adding some range, then strength, so you take shields from more and more enemies.

I guess I'm just gonna keep making this suggestion forever and be one of *those* people, but:

Please let us bind things other than focus/transference under the ability menu. It's a simple fix to the current issues with controllers lacking enough inputs. Channeling doesn't have to be an alternate to another input while in melee mode if we have nine additional inputs.

Fortuna bounties still broke.  No consols to hack in places causing failures.  Now you have to stay in an area on seek and destroy and nothing of the correct type spawns.  Kill 25 drones 2 spawn bounty failed.  Why even call it seek and destroy if there is no seek anymore?  Again no though in the changes made. 

15 hours ago, 8faiNt said:

-Snip-

I think he just upset it has less base damage which I am too. But I would of rather seen it with improvement to fire speed only. Now I'm hoping for a opticor prime cause personally to me opticor is fun to one shot stuff with vandel version just seems like it as no niche to it. Maybe if how vandel is now was like added functionality to say a secondary fire button switch that would switch between one beam heavy dps slow asf fire rate and press secondary fire button again and lower damage faster fire rate I would appreciate that more than how vandel is now. 

5 minutes ago, Shadowyone said:

I think he just upset it has less base damage which I am too. But I would of rather seen it with improvement to fire speed only. Now I'm hoping for a opticor prime cause personally to me opticor is fun to one shot stuff with vandel version just seems like it as no niche to it. Maybe if how vandel is now was like added functionality to say a secondary fire button switch that would switch between one beam heavy dps slow asf fire rate and press secondary fire button again and lower damage faster fire rate I would appreciate that more than how vandel is now. 

yeah I totally understand where you come from dude

the thing is from de perspective they prob said; hey we already have a slow chunky opticor.. Lets make new opticor vandal less bit IPS and with more cc and sc fire rate magazine capacity reload speed.

which im very glad they did opticor now avaliable on pretty much any mission from now on so im very happy

Repeating earlier request for allowing Hildryn to dash while using her 4. Her overall speed is even lower than that of stealth ivara, promoting old ember WoF afk-style play on defense objectives. Please enable dash movement to give her a more active playstyle.

Can you please make Nitain Extract even slightly easier to get? It makes it extremely difficult to make Prime Warframes as Nitain Extract is almost non-existant unless you stocked up on it before the amount of Alerts were lowered by a ton. Could you maybe put it on the Market for platinum? Other then that, great job! Thank you!

So there are a very large number of issues with controllers right now, as I am sure most a very much aware, but I would like to state a few again from my post in the previous patch thread:

With no ability to Weapon Action Button {Left click}[Block] outside of only using Melee in a loadout severely hampers gameplay for controller players and is incredibly frustrating as it means most stronger combos from stances are entirely out of the picture unless you handicap yourself as mentioned.
Since Channeling is off the buttonmap for LT [L2], can we get Block on the button with Aim like Channel used to be? Just getting that function back would be immensely helpful to those that prefer controller to the keyboard and mouse.

KI'teer arrow sking still NOT fixed thank guys thnak. (since october)

also the ?%?&%& 'X' to do everything made me lost mission reward:
the 3 prisonner guiys appeared I took tehm took when I did X to capture them I 'got' back at same time on Kdriver well my point of view cause my frame was NOT on the kdrive. I was unable to leave that kdrive nor quitting the valley via door had too give up mission which made me loss that ?T%?&%&% Kdrive affinity boring to get.

5 hours ago, Inkogni said:

somewhat annoying how new frame can only be obtained through plat till quest is released

Thats why we need to get off our asses and grind those data hashes...we cant rely on the veterans that has the mindset "I already have so many potatoes so i can't be bothered to do razorback and protect  the newbs relay"

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:
-Fixed looping sounds when firing the Ignis/Ignis Wraith as reported here:

I apologize if it has already been pointed out, but the Amprex also sometimes suffers from this issue. Electric cackles remain audible despite not firing the gun.

Did anyone else got BSOD in Orb valis?My game froze ,then closed ,then desktop glitched and then i just menage to see KERNEL_DATA_IN* something_ERROR.Compared to this morning on patch 24.4.2 i played normally no critical errors like this one.

Archived