The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

ok you need to tone down hildryns sound, it is annoying and loud!

ok i like melee 2.999999999997, whatever it might be, its smooth transition between weapons is awesome, now here is the problem with what i have, if you do not have a secondary weapon equiped and you pick up a key or canister, old way it had the melee equiped with the key in hand cause no secondary, then you could aim glide with no problem, it still do equip melee if no secondary BUT, now when i try to aim glide it swops to main weapon and drops the thing in my hand, this is not the way it was and it is a pain to loose the key half way to the mobile objective to get there and find the key is not in hand anymore, please just make your main weapon inactive or not able to swop to it when you pick up something, i do aim glide sometime to feel like superman when i cover large distances lol 

Please fix that 

BRING BACK QUICK MELEE!

Polearms are ruined. Stances are bad for all weapons and quick melee full spd running without having to stop with polearms and swords etc was the only way to play.

Also, why did this hotfix turn my Warframe into "Open Beta" test client? Im confused.

Also couldnt login, says my password is incorrect.

16 minutes ago, The_Xtreme said:

No, it's gone. You used to be able to press melee and it would do melee attacks press enough and you could do the quick melee combo. The Key thing is when you stopped meleeing IT WENT BACK TO MY GUN I had equipped before used melee. Now I have to manually swap back to my gun.  I couldn't care less if quick melee combo were weaker, I am mainly a gun user. Now I don't even equip melee anymore.

Just aim (right click) and it will auto-re-equip your gun after quick melee.

Edit: I think this answer is incomplete, give me a sec to test something.

I've been experiencing A lot of errors with capture targets on Orb Vallis bounties. The targets tend to become invincible unable to allow us to complete our bounty. There is another bug as well where coolant containers would randomly disappear after placing them down on a rift during the Buried Debts event.

6 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

gun is just fine you guys bunch of whiners

If its fine for you ok, but everyone have the right to express their opinions or thoughts about the weapon or even suggestions. ppl expected a better opticor keeping the bfg feel, not a side-grade weapon similar to ferrox. No other vandal or wraith is worse in stats than original one, as far as I know.

2 minutes ago, xyshift said:

Just aim (right click) and it will auto-re-equip your gun after quick melee.

Controller player, aim does nothing with melee equiped. Also there was NOTHING wrong with quick melee before this Update.

4 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

ok you need to tone down hildryns sound, it is annoying and loud!

ok i like melee 2.999999999997, whatever it might be, its smooth transition between weapons is awesome, now here is the problem with what i have, if you do not have a secondary weapon equiped and you pick up a key or canister, old way it had the melee equiped with the key in hand cause no secondary, then you could aim glide with no problem, it still do equip melee if no secondary BUT, now when i try to aim glide it swops to main weapon and drops the thing in my hand, this is not the way it was and it is a pain to loose the key half way to the mobile objective to get there and find the key is not in hand anymore, please just make your main weapon inactive or not able to swop to it when you pick up something, i do aim glide sometime to feel like superman when i cover large distances lol 

Please fix that 

Similar to that, when using Exalted Weapons, channeling is toggled off during an aim glide. This is particularly aggravating when using it for Life Strike. I know channeling is on it's way out the door and doesn't have any priority over other issues needing attention but a fix to the above issue may also resolve this one as well.

20 minutes ago, The_Xtreme said:

No, it's gone. You used to be able to press melee and it would do melee attacks press enough and you could do the quick melee combo. The Key thing is when you stopped meleeing IT WENT BACK TO MY GUN I had equipped before used melee. Now I have to manually swap back to my gun.  I couldn't care less if quick melee combo were weaker, I am mainly a gun user. Now I don't even equip melee anymore.

I know. I preferred that as well and am advocating for a toggle option in ...well, options, but I don't need quick melee combos back, just regular combos as it does now is fine. QM combos were weak anyway.

37 minutes ago, EREN_JAEGER_R said:

Not sure if bug or not, but had to kill 150 enemies with gas damage for daily Nightwave. Used Ignis Wraith with Gas damage only (status chance approx. 60%). Only 1/3 of all kills counted as Gas damage. Shouldn't all kills be Gas kills?

If the enemy dies to the toxin resulting from the gas proc, it will not count toward completion. The enemy needs to be killed by the damage directly from your weapon. And also status chance only affects status proc, not elemental damage. You need elemental damage for the nightwave daily, which is constant on your weapon regardless of status chance.

8 minutes ago, The_Xtreme said:

Controller player

Ok, just tested. I'm not sure how things are laid out keyboard > controller, but with the keyboard and mouse, after pressing E to quick melee you just aim OR just fire, and your gun is back in your hand. Press quick melee again and you can continue your melee combo or otherwise continue to hit whatever you were smacking. There's also a new setting for if you want to use your fire button to continue your melee rather than have it switch back to your gun - not 100% sure which one it is but it may be "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" (under Controls). See if turning that off helps. 

If your quick melee and fire button are the same this might be a problem, or the issues with controllers right now. But hopefully the above helps. Try just firing (or aiming) if melee & fire keys are different.

4 minutes ago, Karl0vich said:

Speaking of Wise Razor, the Tatsu is a two-handed Nikana and therefore simply a bigger Nikana, and should be effected by Excalibur's (and Umbra's) sword passive. Can we plug this into the next hotfix please?

And its range is very short for a two handed blade. 2-3.5 Meter base range as far as I can tell.

DE  the supra vandal is just a a ferrox/battacor reskin.

we wanted a giant laser canon vandal

regardless of its practicality, the clunky, low rof and giant, unecessarily over powered laser beam is what many people love. its fun to vaporize a single enemy with hundreds of thousands of damage.

halving that dmg and increasing fire rate to increase overal dps... destroys the point of a giant laser canon. it is a downgrade to the opticor and a redundant addition as we have battacor and ferrox already.

4 minutes ago, xyshift said:

Ok, just tested. I'm not sure how things are laid out keyboard > controller, but with the keyboard and mouse, after pressing E to quick melee you just aim OR just fire, and your gun is back in your hand. Press quick melee again and you can continue your melee combo or otherwise continue to hit whatever you were smacking. There's also a new setting for if you want to use your fire button to continue your melee rather than have it switch back to your gun - not 100% sure which one it is but it may be "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" (under Controls). See if turning that off helps. 

If your quick melee and fire button are the same this might be a problem, or the issues with controllers right now. But hopefully the above helps. Try just firing (or aiming) if melee & fire keys are different.

Aiming with melee on a controller is for channeling. Also whether Melee with Fire Weapon Input is on or off has no affect.
Yes, it seems it's a controller problem, but even with it worked for controllers like for KM+B it's still not quick melee and it's horrible compared to want quick melee was.

13 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

BRING BACK QUICK MELEE!

Polearms are ruined. Stances are bad for all weapons and quick melee full spd running without having to stop with polearms and swords etc was the only way to play.

Also, why did this hotfix turn my Warframe into "Open Beta" test client? Im confused.

Also couldnt login, says my password is incorrect.

using zaw polearms and see no changes to stances or any changes at all

Archived