Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop Suicide at MOT (Void)

TheRuang

Yep... Please Stop Enter MOT (Void)
MOT is Void Tier 4 Survival mission. It's give you relic as a reward. but it''s nothing, If you can't stay for 20 minute for Axi relic (Rotation C).

for People need Relics
If you come to stay for 5 10 15 you just get only Neo relic. You better farm at Ukko! (Void Capture T3). If you are fast and you can solo the mission, It's take only 1-2 minute per run.

for People need EXP/Leveling stuff
If you can't kill it's no way you can gain exp fast even leech at MOT, mobs is though you can't kill them easily with low modded weapon. You better go to Defend mission or Interception will be faster and easier...

About MOT
Tier 4 Void Survival Mission. Mob Level 40~45+ (Higher as mission time pass) You can get one shot by Corrupted Crewman! Corrupted Bombard! Corrupted Nullifier Crewman!
It's the hardest normal survival mission in the game... Brutal mission 

STOP!!! Don't Suicide at MOT and let other carry the mission for your reward! It's annoying.

Take time to make your self better in the game then go MOT is not too late.
If you just going to clear the node. Please recruiting squad, Don't quick play enter the node.

S🤣RRY! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hioksiu said:

There must be quite a story behind this post.

It’s the same story as always. Op ended up grouping with randoms who are underleveled or geared to play the mission and now he’s ‘offering advice’ for people to go somewhere else and not bother him.....instead of actually applying what he’s suggesting and forming a premade squad 

• Like 12

Interesting.

But yeah, not only do T4 Void have very high level enemies, the enemies there also have a 200% damage bonus. If you go in there unprepared, you'll get shredded.

As for me personally, I get my Axi relics from Interceptions at Xini, Eris or Berehynia, Sedna, and take advantage of Mot's 100% drop chance on Rotations A and B to top up on Neos if I want to. I also use the enemy damage bonus to test my frame's survivability there. I call it the "Zero-Death Mot20 test." My first choice for soloing it is Ivara.

Edited by KnossosTNC

6 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

I thought it was a 4x damage bonus? 

From the wiki:

Note that the Void missions accessible from Sedna junction are considered to be "T4" difficulty. Enemies will deal +200% bonus damage compared to their actual levels.

That said, yeah, it can sometimes feel like they have permanent Quad Damage (which incidentally is also actually 3x in Q3A - damn I loved that game) or something, especially when you get one-shotted by Nullifiers.

Edited by KnossosTNC

As much as anything goes in pubs reviving someone every minute can get under your skin after a while. OP has obviously experienced this and I can't blame him passive aggressively releasing his frustrations here. New players rushing through the star chart creates this situation, I can never damn someone for progressing how they wish but I can however facepalm at the utter lack of survival knowledge when they get to Mot.

Edit: By knowledge I mean using parkour to avoid getting shot, staying in one room to concentrate spawns, not using Mot to get Argon Crystals and so on

Edited by (PS4)RazorPhoenix970
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

That said, yeah, it can sometimes feel like they have permanent Quad Damage

The moment i was 1 shotted through full hp/arcane guardian/arcane grace (both active) / Adaptation and 3 healing totems as Garuda.

Put the fear of God in me.

Edited by (PS4)psycofang

10 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

The moment i was 1 shotted through full hp/arcane guardian/arcane grace (both active) / Adaptation and 3 healing totems as Garuda.

Hehe. Yeah, been there. Like, I considered my first Saryn build pretty tanky, then she just got insta-mulched at Mot, and I was like; "WTF?" Made me a little insecure about taking her anywhere high-levelled for a while.

My almost permanently 2-health Umbral build Garuda did pass the Zero-Death Mot20 test, though.

Edited by KnossosTNC

1 hour ago, TheRuang said:

If you just going to clear the node. Please recruiting squad, Don't quick play enter the node.

If you're just going to clear the node...DO NOT use public MM?!
Instead, use recruiting for a basic a 5 minute mission?!

You must be trolling. You can't possibly be serious.
If you are serious then...you have your priorities ALL mixed up! I'm concerned for you...

If you're going to Mot of all places to FARM then you want to use Recruiting chat. Period. End of Discussion.
Recruiting is used for SERIOUS gameplay sessions.
If you use Public MM then expect to be grouped with folks just wanting to clear the node. Public MM is NOT meant for "pro"/"Top Tier"/"Coordinated" gameplay.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Recruiting is used for SERIOUS gameplay sessions.

If you think recruiting work only serious gameplay sessions.
Wrong sir. Tridolon solo is that serious? not for me.

5 min for peep that get one shoted and revive need every 30 sec not fun man... I not joking. When I want to do some 40~80 min survival in single mission. They can leave every time they want. but to stay in the mission they need to kill some or just stay close not go camp and die in the camp they made and beg for revive.
This is make to LET THEM KNOW. YOU ARE NOT READY!

SORRY! PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

to be fair Farm Axi solo in Interception mission faster than survival, but it's just  20min and 17min(If you play Limbo duration200 and range 280 just go peep and come hit 2 and 4 again.)
I didn't tell all new player are bad, but some need to prepare them self before MOT.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheRuang said:

This is make to LET THEM KNOW. YOU ARE NOT READY!

I love when people think they have some kind of authority over other players.. you just know that really they're the ones being carried.

for the record, only a small minority of the playerbase even has a Forum account, so your words are already falling on deaf ears. second, if you're so worried about getting matched with leechers, newbies etc. use recruit chat, or better yet solo. I mean, you're clearly some kind of L33t player to be dictating to others what they should do, so an hour or more on Mot alone shouldn't be a problem for you, right? :smile: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I love when people think they have some kind of authority over other players.. you just know that really they're the ones being carried.

Best way to make people who think they have authority realize they don't is to completely ignore them.

Works every time from what I've seen.

• Like 1

Is Mot really that hard? Did 40 mins with an Ash Prime, Cycron and Atterax.

There is really no point to such a thread. It is just complaining about bad players being bad, which is not something people can change except by getting good or not playing. Complaints about unsolvable problems are so pointless.

It seems that OP also forgot that clearing the MOT node is also a requirement for one of the quest missions.

Most public sessions are probably people who want get this unlocked for the quest, but are grouped with someone who wants to farm. I understand about players not being prepared on entering MOT, but not everybody looks at the wiki, forums or YouTube on how to play the game. It's mostly a word-of-mouth from other players.

As others have suggested, use recruiting, grouping with clanmates or go solo if you're frustrated with how public players do the MOT mission.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Trickbonez34 said:

It seems that OP also forgot that clearing the MOT node is also a requirement for one of the quest missions.

Most public sessions are probably people who want get this unlocked for the quest, but are grouped with someone who wants to farm. I understand about players not being prepared on entering MOT, but not everybody looks at the wiki, forums or YouTube on how to play the game. It's mostly a word-of-mouth from other players.

As others have suggested, use recruiting, grouping with clanmates or go solo if you're frustrated with how public players do the MOT mission.

Last time I did Mot in public, I was Revenant killing things and keeping life support up and the 2-3 others were cheesing it with invisibility... and this is before the change when these nasty players could hold you hostage. I tolerated 20 minutes of that! Never again... I only solo it when I play it.

Mot's also a terrible, terrible way to get Axi relics. Interception has two rotations of just Axi relics!

5 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

This, this right here😂. It feels like a Garuda player's rite of passage. My experience was double guardian proc, triple altar and one nullifier shot

I think you have things backwards. If you are wanting to stay awhile, then you are the one that should go to recruiting. Nobody goes to recruiting chat just to clear a node unless there is nobody on that node, and they can't solo it. Instead of you trying to dictate public missions, why don't you go and make a premade squad?