Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki/Volt AXI L4 Farm...

ByElooY

So, current state for me?

I just need Loki Systems (L4 Rare / Rad), Odonata Blueprint (L4 Uncommon / Rad), Bo Ornament (L4 Uncommon / Rad.

And I want to again point out that 90% of my runs were in Marduk, I just grabbed the odd fissure that popped up here and there. The whole mission reward table is just too convoluted with other relics, then you have to wait for the idiotic portal to power up, then lose all your buffs after going through (assuming you didn't meet one or more nullifiers on your way, or got nuked by a shotgunner), same on the way back, and 4-6 minutes later you have a relic you did not want. There's also a common issue of the waypoints to either the portal consoles or the extraction not leading you through the tiles but just pointing to the last tile they're in, which can increase the duration of a run drastically (I restart when this happens for the consoles). And of course, after all that you have to pray to RNGesus that you don't need 20-40 radiant relics just to get the damn rare reward out of the relic.

i dont think the drop rate is 12,5%.

sure coincidence is a f******* b***, but how can the droprate be that bad, when that unvaulted relics have the same drop chance as the standard ones in the same pool.

• Like 2

I got one Axi L4 from marduk, one from mithra, one from relic pack after 22 packs and one L4 i bought for 20p because i had the plan to run them with a Clanmmate.
Actually for 20p i got a great discount, taking a look at the L4 prices, you see that the lowest is 50p not for 10 relics but for ONE relic now we go to Axi S3 and see even the lowest is between 40-50p.

Could you imagine it probably COULD go up to 100p each relic? okay this sounds a bit too extreme so i will say 80p.

Guys, for Feedback about the vault we need to write this in Feedback General Section or in the Prime Vault Announcement Post, not Community General Discussion.

• Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, Ghostwind a dit :

i dont think the drop rate is 12,5%.

sure coincidence is a f******* b***, but how can the droprate be that bad, when that unvaulted relics have the same drop chance as the standard ones in the same pool.

There are 8 axi relics in the void missions loot table. So yes, 12.5% is accurate. But still, the real issue is that you need 1 of the 8 that will drop on rot c only. 

It will be easy for the bronze tier but unless you are realy lucky, the gold one will be a real pain. 

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Uan91:

What if they enable again the old orokin raid and put in It's droptable only the unvaulted relics and some sculptures? 

Would be the perfect solution if it isnt going to be Bounties.

they shouldve did this way or the way with releasing the relics into the Void but increasing the drop rate over the other relics.

On 2019-05-02 at 10:35 PM, Uan91 said:

Syndacates

Bounties on Cetus/Fortuna

Hydron&Berehinya

They could add maybe relics packs in the offering of Quil Onkko and LD to help with the grind maybe

bounties and non-void nodes don't give unvaulted relics, they only drop from void nodes and have a small chance to drop from syndicate packs

vor 1 Minute schrieb Thoogah:

bounties and non-void nodes don't give unvaulted relics, they only drop from void nodes and have a small chance to drop from syndicate packs

they did drop from bounties while Mag & Nova Vault and the Frost & Ember Vault were available so we try to get loki and volt there too.

1 hour ago, xMarvin732 said:

they did drop from bounties while Mag & Nova Vault and the Frost & Ember Vault were available so we try to get loki and volt there too.

well at least in the codex it doesn't mention bountiesi I didn't do much for those unvaultings since I already had them tbh

On 2019-05-05 at 6:05 PM, xMarvin732 said:

We should write about it in Feedback, increases the chance of being heard.

tbh they don't really give a bleep about feedback, they allways do this utterly stupid sales pitch with every release or unvaulting, first couple of weeks people pull their hair out because one or two specific key bits are stupidly rare then it rolls back to normal

all it does though is help people who farm (and of course never sell it illegally because they just want to sit on 50000 for no reason at all) platinum, since simple parts are sold to ridiculous amount, even the intact axi L4 relic now is sold between 60 to 80 plat per

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
On 2019-05-05 at 10:11 AM, arimanari said:

If they believe that this is how it works, then there should be no poor and homeless people in the world, cause, you know.. why would homeless people be homeless if they can just buy houses when forced by their needs.

That situation isn't comparable to what he said at all. Not every warframe player is some person that's getting by paycheck to paycheck. How quickly tennocon sold out should be proof. His point is that even if people have the money to spare to buy the unvault pack, nobody wants to HAVE to if they can get it for free

Edited by Osiris_326

Am 2.5.2019 um 21:15 schrieb ByElooY:

Marduk (Sabotage) Rare (6.25%)

Aten (Mobile Defense) Rare (6.25%). the  best option but still so sad. Ok, its fine, You can do the mision in 4 minutes more or less, but really? 6.25% I have been 2 hours doing this mision, and still  I have not got the Axi L4.

2 hour without a drop is sad but still not unexpecpted. It requires 36 runs to have a 90% probability of least one drop. 4 minutes per run means 144 minutes (over 2hours) mission time is expected 😞

Here is the math for you: https://dropchance.guru/?percent=6.25

Edited by k05h

vor 1 Stunde schrieb k05h:

2 hour without a drop is sad but still not unexpecpted. It requires 36 runs to have a 90% probability of least one drop. 4 minutes per run means 144 minutes (over 2hours) mission time is expected 😞

Then compare that to the chances from previous unvault with the relics being in bounties. With Stage 2-3 25%, stage 4 21% and stage 5 50% drop chance.

I've just not bothered farming any of the unvaulted relics this time.  I'm not going to run the same mission for hours for a chance to get 1-2 relics that I still then have to open and face another layer of rng to get the part I want.  This is not fun.  This puts people off the game.  It's monotonous and constantly leads to repeated disappointment.  This type of grind needs to stop.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

This type of grind needs to stop.

And yet.... it won't.... 

I think DE did this just to remind us how weak and desperate we are....

WE OWN YOUR ASS.... NOW CRAWL, *@##$ !!!

Edited by Lutesque

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

This is not fun.  This puts people off the game.  It's monotonous and constantly leads to repeated disappointment.  This type of grind needs to stop.

Thats the point, it wasnt designed to be fun, so people buy prime access instead of grinding them because knowing how unfun and painful the grind if they attempt to get it for free by grinding. Its just warfram following how other F2P games handle "you can grind it for free!" kinda thing.
Puts people off the game? no no its the opposite, that strategy by giving option for players to grind an item or pay for it for instant access actually works and encourage people to spend money after they knew how painful the grind is, every other grind heavy F2P game did it and it works wonderfully for them.
They know people who into this kind of game is like that 🙂

3 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Thats the point, it wasnt designed to be fun, so people buy prime access instead of grinding them because knowing how unfun and painful the grind if they attempt to get it for free by grinding. Its just warfram following how other F2P games handle "you can grind it for free!" kinda thing.
Puts people off the game? no no its the opposite, that strategy by giving option for players to grind an item or pay for it for instant access actually works and encourage people to spend money after they knew how painful the grind is, every other grind heavy F2P game did it and it works wonderfully for them.
They know people who into this kind of game is like that 🙂

Yeah, player with a slight fetish for masochist if you like having Axi L4 around 5 of them at the end of the unvault.

This is not even close to fun if you have a huge pool of relics and them having the same drop rate as the others.

8 hours ago, k05h said:

2 hours for 1 relics, then you have to be lucky to get  a decent reward at the end of a void mission... I think i spent 400.000 syndicate credits to buy relics packs  and i got only 1 L4...

Edited by bibmobello

Farm this Axi have been very frustrating. 

Survive anemies LV 40 on, which kills me with two shots also does not help. As of now, I was able to get to Axi L4, from the survival mission on the void. The sabotage one, I played like 12 times and nothing, the mobile defense one, is impossible for me to survive there. The enemies are too good. 

I really wish they had put a capture mission there. it was boring but I manage to get a few meso O3 and Lith O2 and neo V8, from captures mission. 

And consider that I have been playing this daily. And I am still missing almost all parts which drops from the Axi L4.

On 2019-06-24 at 6:01 AM, Osiris_326 said:

That situation isn't comparable to what he said at all. Not every warframe player is some person that's getting by paycheck to paycheck. How quickly tennocon sold out should be proof. His point is that even if people have the money to spare to buy the unvault pack, nobody wants to HAVE to if they can get it for free

And I think you didn't get my point at all.