Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, this is how hard work is payed off DE?

Satan

2 minutes ago, --RV--Cannibal said:

I understand where you're coming from, the only problem is that the veterans of this game now have nothing challenging or exclusive to earn because DE is trying to make new and content available for the new player base which leaves veterans in the dust

You're totally right.  I feel like DE has made their final decision when it comes to exclusive items; making them temporary.  I think they need to find a better way to reward us veterans with exclusives.  They're not gonna please everyone anyways, so at least give the veterans some sort of reward for being with this awesome game for so long.

• Like 1

Wasnt the armor he has atm from an event too? Pretty sure it was. Nothing we did back then matters now when they "have" to feed the masses that didn't bother or werent around. Makes me ponder whether the upcoming clan leaderboard event is worth bothering with if we will just have it handed to us eventually anyway. Nothing rewards effort anymore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eXotic said:

Wow, you're an amazing person, did you not read the part of the post where our clan is giving the BP's away for free?

No, no I did not. Mostly spouting it for anyone who'd be butthurt over it. Continue doing what you're doing if that's the case. XD
(I mean, I can't tell that you're a part of the OP's Clan either, so....that's a thing too, mind you, but either way, I'm still handing them out, like I've always done too)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CeejAttack said:

You're totally right.  I feel like DE has made their final decision when it comes to exclusive items; making them temporary.  I think they need to find a better way to reward us veterans with exclusives.  They're not gonna please everyone anyways, so at least give the veterans some sort of reward for being with this awesome game for so long.

We are still waiting on this new "gamemode" that Scott was talking about which is meant to be for Veterans, I still think they'll change it to the point of where new players can still play it and get just as far as veterans

1 minute ago, CeejAttack said:

My idea would be some form of 'accolades' like the beta tester or founder one, but 'X event winner' for clans or maybe exclusive armor/cosmetics, that way no weapon or MR fodder would be locked and Vets and other hard working players would still get rewarded

7 minutes ago, --RV--Earth said:

if you did not read the entire post or my comment, we said that WE GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE anyway and this is about spitting in vets face than exclusivity

Then my message is not for the OP, or you. My message is for the same folks who would be PO'd by your message about giving them out for free, the ones who claim (I'm not making this up) that you're "stealing" their sales and that you need to back off before they report you. If you're giving them out for free, continue as you were, and I will continue as I am too.

3 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

Wasnt the armor he has atm from an event too? Pretty sure it was. Nothing we did back then matters now when they "have" to feed the masses that didn't bother or werent around. Makes me ponder whether the upcoming clan leaderboard event is worth bothering with if we will just have it handed to us eventually anyway. Nothing rewards effort anymore.

You're absolutely right, It's as if hard earned rewards mean nothing anymore

2 minutes ago, eXotic said:

My idea would be some form of 'accolades' like the beta tester or founder one, but 'X event winner' for clans or maybe exclusive armor/cosmetics, that way no weapon or MR fodder would be locked and Vets and other hard working players would still get rewarded

This would be nice.  Something exclusive and flashy so you could still feel like wearing a trophy for all your hard work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

You giving it out for free is fine but DE giving it out for free is a spit in the face?

Yes because WE worked to achieve it it is our choice to do whatever we want with it.

4 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

You are 100% correct

4 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

No, no I did not. Mostly spouting it for anyone who'd be butthurt over it. Continue doing what you're doing if that's the case. XD
(I mean, I can't tell that you're a part of the OP's Clan either, so....that's a thing too, mind you, but either way, I'm still handing them out, like I've always done too)

It's alright, also me and ''OP'' made 2 seperate threads, a mod decided to merge both threads and moved it from 'feedback' to 'offtopic' for whatever reason

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

It was introduced for Switch. Ignore it.

Right but why is it on PC lol surely they have a different rotation to us. or just give them the event anything than 550 ducats

Edited by paul5473

1 minute ago, eXotic said:

Yes because WE worked to achieve it it is our choice to do whatever we want with it.

And DE worked to make the game and the item itself and it is their choice to do whatever they want with it.

• Like 6

Just now, eXotic said:

It's alright, also me and ''OP'' made 2 seperate threads, a mod decided to merge both threads and moved it from 'feedback' to 'offtopic' for whatever reason

Ah dang, I know that feeling. Sorry about the confusion. My comment was geared to butthurt some other players, who still cling to the idea of selling the Blueprint forever for 200p each, and wasn't meant to be snarky to Players and their clans already fighting the good fight and keeping the item available for others who never had a shot at it.

Just now, paul5473 said:

Right but why is it on PC lol surely they have a different rotation to us

The consoles have the same rotations I believe. They are just behind.

And it was likely easy and less prone to problems not to include exclusive store items between different versions.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

And DE worked to make the game and the item itself and it is their choice to do whatever they want with it.

They did what they want with it, they made an event, added leaderboards and advertised it as an exclusive reward.

il y a 29 minutes, eXotic a dit :

We spent all this time grinding, spent hours in a single mission to beat every clan in the game and get to that top 10% TO GET THIS EXCLUSIVE ITEM, it's insulting seeing it being sold off for scrap after working so hard to get it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cdeacc75846647a67

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

The Leader-board they have for the current event (from what I've seen at least) is the purely number and bragging rights kind, no time exclusive rewards. You get a certain score as a Player, you get the Vandal Goods. Anything more is just trying to make your number higher on a Billboard of numbers mostly hidden away from all but the ones who care the most to see it.

The winning Clans will be lucky if they even get a shout-out anywhere, and the top rated Players will have to prove WHY they shouldn't be Banned for their high scores.

Just now, Tangent-Valley said:

The Leader-board they have for the current event (from what I've seen at least) is the purely number and bragging rights kind, no time exclusive rewards. You get a certain score as a Player, you get the Vandal Goods. Anything more is just trying to make your number higher on a Billboard of numbers mostly hidden away from all but the ones who care the most to see it.

The winning Clans will be lucky if they even get a shout-out anywhere, and the top rated Players will have to prove WHY they shouldn't be Banned for their high scores.

Upcoming event, not the recurring vandal one.

Just now, eXotic said:

They did what they want with it, they made an event, added leaderboards and advertised it as an exclusive reward.

I also think with the introduction of the warframe on the switch has made them want to release so called "exclusives" since the switch players never even had the chance to earn the weapon.  So, I guess I get it when it comes to that point of view