Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE releases a new frame that requires a unavailable* material, nice.

OtisSpunks

as a take a breath moment...

When I went to buy Nitain towards the end of WoSS, I didn't pay very close attention to the fact you were getting multiple nitains per purchase, I was in a hurry.. and bought about 90 of them.  In hindsight - as a vet - it is one of the resources i hated grinding for - after taking a year off and coming back to several frames and items that needed it - i needed a LOT and w/ only 4 chances a day - was waking up at odd hours to grind out alerts just so I could scrabble together 4 per day.  Nightwave's way of doing it is far superior - and now, just like any other resource in the game - I have some in the bank.

I'm assuming we all know that we should always be building forma.  if you don't have forma in your inventory - your behind the curve - go crack relics and get more.   Always be building it so you can always be using it.  With all rare resources - ya gotta bank it! Nitain is the same, always have more than you need - especially now you can get it in bulk from Nightwave. (which will be starting up again soon anyhow, and will be less grindy.)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AugustFestival said:

honestly yall are just being mean, it is annoying being unable to get any nitain until the new nightwave starts, I have around 15 and I don't need any but I understand OP's problem. Why do you gotta be so hostile.

You do realize the OP is a vet and has plenty of Nitain?

Vets are the only people complaining. Not the new players, lmao.

11 hours ago, HexOmega111x said:

Comon. New players have tones of things to do and any of the stuff they need nitains to craft will disappear. They can still play without wisp and they have 36 other frames to farm. 

You are making a problem out of nothing. 

new players can't even get wisp because it's locked behind the last story quest which is well after you unlock sedna and eris. They can of course buy her, but she wouldn't need nitain then. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, zuraith said:

I have a bunch just chilling in my inventory.

Will trade for burrito 

11 minutes ago, EtonaKai said:

I will see your burrito and raise you some nachos

...sign me up for this.

WTT Nitain for food

13 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Everyone over the age of 18 should also have a saving account incase of an emergency. Not everyone plans a head.

Is that the banks' fault, or the person's, though?  (that's rhetorical)

13 hours ago, (PS4)boilerhogbc said:

Adding it to the ghoul purge made it more available.  Its a big cry fest anytime someone has to work for something and it cant be bought.  
If people are that into instant gratification I know EA has lots of loot boxes and micro transactions in their games.

To add to that, the frame will ALSO be available (I say "will" because I'm on console) in market for Platinum.  Similar situation with Hildryn's release, wherein you could buy her outright early, since the mission hadn't released yet...though in THIS situation, the frame releases WITH the mission, just not super-easy-to-get Nitain.  Even then, it's only 2..not 20, not 200.. Just 2.

Chances are, it might be a strategy we're seeing to try and motivate plat  sales within a small window prior to "easy-mode farming".  They ARE a F2P and have to motivate sales somehow, in ADDITION to fashionframe (which is subjective in value, and therefore not guaranteed sales).  And heck, even then...their inclusion of 10 Nitain in the upcoming Twitch bit tells me they're certainly not being greedy.  

Was their first go of a "Season" of anything, and could very well have been a small oversight, but the OP's post is clearly meant to troll and start conflict (just read their "edit".  They're openly inviting controversy)...and that's not something this simple small "issue" warrants.  It's in poor taste.

10 hours ago, AugustFestival said:

honestly yall are just being mean, it is annoying being unable to get any nitain until the new nightwave starts, I have around 15 and I don't need any but I understand OP's problem. Why do you gotta be so hostile.

The problem is that OP's complain is half broken:

While is true that Nightwave was a good way to get Nitain Extract, he should have stockpiled the Nitain Extract.

13 hours ago, EtonaKai said:

Nitain Extract needs to be removed from Nightwave and put back into the game properly.

Which is already in the game.

On sabotage caches and ghoul bounties.

Il y a 6 heures, Fire2box a dit :

new players can't even get wisp because it's locked behind the last story quest which is well after you unlock sedna and eris. They can of course buy her, but she wouldn't need nitain then. 

Right, I did not think about that. New players are not concerned at all. It's realy hard to find a legit reason to this complain. 

• Like 1

Like I've said, this happened because they wanted to increase the grind and time gating of content. If we still had the more player friendly and better alert system, you wouldn't be screwed.

7 hours ago, EtonaKai said:

Still no Nitain?, there was meant to be some in last nights Twitch drop, but that never happened

A single Nitain was supposed to be the drop. I didn't get any either. Another is supposed to drop at todays Dev stream too.

They said however that there will be an extra "Gift from the Lotus" mission today as well that will drop 10 Nitain Extracts. Which should cover requirements for building all the new stuff that was released with Gas City. So just be patient.

So that's "12" free Nitains in 2 days, which I think is a nice compromise to lack of Nightwave. Even if just the 10 from the mission works out in the end. 

Edited by SirTobe
  • Like 1

Just Plat Wisp. She is worth every plat.

Anyway, not having the Nitain required is a bit ridiculous when you could have got huge stocks of it from nightwave. i have nearly 200 sitting around so ...