Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret Robot Love, Locked Rooms & "The Partnership"-Fragments! Explore The Remastered Jupiter-Gas-City!

Fabpsi

Just found something interesting. This is one of the secret room tiles, but the part I found a bit more interesting was four pillar structures that each had a console to raise them up. They were in two pairs on either side of a destructible "capacitor" object that I took out before looking at the consoles, so I'm not sure if that has to be done first.
Once they were raised up they each had four small destructible objects on them, most of which gave an Oxium drop when I broke them.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1751742510

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Exterminate have a hidden timer, if the objective isn't finished & you don't kill any enemy in like 15min (or maybe 10), you get an instant fail

Good to know, thanks for clarification. Then it was just a coincidence that both timers run out at the same moment.

Alright, I found something new I could call a "killer Roomba"

Spoiler

At one of the extraction points, turn right and enter an open vent

b_by_endercorepl_dd7qwa8-pre.jpg?token=e

Proceed through and you'll stumble upon this interesting scene;

be_by_endercorepl_dd7qwah-pre.png?token=

It seems like Domestic Drones have more dark secrets than we may think

• Like 1

On 2019-05-24 at 9:00 PM, IdrisQe said:

Hey, kinda relevant to the topic, but has anyone figured out what these "items" are?

M70CyDW.png

As shown, judging by its location on the minimap, it has to be BEFORE the amalgam doorway, but I ground slammed all over, checked with the scanner up and down, tried shooting through the roof and floor, but I can't seem to locate the "item" whatever it is. I thought maybe it was some off-map error, or was located in a room above or below, but after checking, none of that seemed to be the case, especially since it wasn't shown with an arrow denoting it being higher or lower.

Both of the labs I've found so far have had this same "item" location marked despite not having anything there, seemingly. It's driving me slightly mad.

These "ghost" loot icons are remnants from the lootable corpses. Their icons just persist after usage, it's a small visual bug. It had me puzzled at first too.

In the room containing 4th partnership fragment.
There are 3 panles that you can activate at the bottom of map, after witch you can activate 4th panel at spinning antena, but i'm not sure what it is doing besides discharching large columns.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Btw, how do you guys doing that "hidden content" with pictures ?

vor einer Stunde schrieb Heavy_Volt:

In the room containing 4th partnership fragment.
There are 3 panles that you can activate at the bottom of map, after witch you can activate 4th panel at spinning antena, but i'm not sure what it is doing besides discharching large columns.
[...]

Btw, how do you guys doing that "hidden content" with pictures ?

Yea, seems like it just discharges, creating some fancy electrical lights in the middle.

Oh and you can hide your UI for the ingame Screenshots (F6) if you enable/disable the "UI in Screenshots"-button in the ingame-options, under "Interface"

Spoiler

83687cf36f.jpg

Edited by Fabpsi

I don't know how much this would be appreciated here but I managed to find 10 secret labs and take screenshots of every control panel/ access controller location. I'm not sure if there are any more, but I have yet to find a guide that had all 10 so I made my own:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1753182249

If anyone knows of any other ones, I'd appreciate if someone lets me know, I'd like to make it as complete as possible.

Edited by Briggston
  • Like 1

Something feels odd about the Partnership Fragment 5/8 tile. It's not really spawning even on Capture (the target is a Vapos Ranger) and the Ropalolyst node as well. Seems funny that it's also a Captura scene as well.

Does anyone have a good node to find the 5/8 Fragment? Exterminate?

16 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Something feels odd about the Partnership Fragment 5/8 tile. It's not really spawning even on Capture (the target is a Vapos Ranger) and the Ropalolyst node as well. Seems funny that it's also a Captura scene as well.

Does anyone have a good node to find the 5/8 Fragment? Exterminate?

I'm certain I've seen it on Capture missions. You could try Exterminate? Although I'm not sure any specific tiles are set to appear more often in certain missions (besides specific ones such as Spy/ Sabotage). Capture is faster anyways.

On 2019-05-25 at 8:34 AM, Arphaedra said:

Uh i just found out that in the room containing 4/8 you can get outside the map by jumping up between the small pillars with smoke between them on the ceiling located above some of the walkways near entrances. I used this to clip back into one of the secret rooms and get stuck because i hadnt unlocked the door yet :x

fiTlFig.jpgkYEjXYl.jpg

Sneaky! Gonna fix this... >__>

So I just wrote a whole analysis on the character of Alad V with the information we have from the Partnership and sorta made a timeline of modern Warframe.

It took m eight hours.

I stayed up all night doing it.

Look at this and give me your thoughts, I need coffee and affirmation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bv5xs5/warframe_lore_the_story_of_alad_vthe_timeline_of/

No one wants to talk about the barrel being physic, ok helium barrel which helios can scan and other structures but no one knows about once you destroy it the helium barrel become rag doll becoming physical and the player can kick around for fun which they don't despawn unless you kick off the edge of the cliff making the barrel falling down tons feet to the gas of clouds.

7 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Someone found it.

it was actually in one of the starter tiles.

that one that was in the starter tile was 2-3 for me, ive checked all 4 of the spots discovered and it says ive scanned them all so the 5th kuria spot that no one has found yet is the one i need, atleast its narrowing down 😄 I JUST WANT TO BE BORN ONE QUIET MORNING. 2-1

On 2019-05-24 at 6:58 AM, -InV-igo95862 said:

One partnership fragment my clan foundWBSOn7w.jpg

I've swept this whole room through and through, pinged the whole area with scanner, and they placed this outside the map huh? well played, well played. TvT

On 2019-05-24 at 6:41 AM, Fabpsi said:

I am not done with exploring, but I still want to share what I have found so far and give you a little "how to"-guide for certain things.

Hidden/Locked Rooms:

Hide contents

"Well, how can I open those covers?"

You can open the covers by destroying 1 of those bad-boys:
3b337c4111.jpg

This box emits not only a little bit of red light, but also a humming electro sound (you know the kind, "Bzzzzzzszszsss"...okay back to topic) a few shots with a weapon of your choice and it's...let's say "deactivated" ^^'
Note: This box is always in the same room as the rest (orange locked door and control panels!)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

a8cdfc3cae.jpg

edit: the 3rd post in this thread shows the exact location of all the fragments! (it consists of the most important screenshots, shared&posted by the players in this thread ❤️ )
Here a picture that shows how they can look:

7f37dfadfa.jpg
and here all the lore that comes with the codex-entries:

Reveal hidden contents

fbec57b371.jpg
0580335aac.jpg
c1248a6824.jpg
b1c0b90b7e.jpg
60b4b0e6b4.jpg
6a868a4f2f.jpg
218bb382f6.jpg
159df1a290.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

(found this online, not my own^^' Credits for this clip to Zanagoth)

Reveal hidden contents

832f2cd8d5.jpg

31f5fd3bc7.jpg

Hidden under an elevator they found the perfect place to...okay I honestly have no idea what they are doing. Is it love? or a deadly battle for dominance? On the gas fields of Jupiter, sometimes it can be hard to distinguish.
Edit: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphnis_and_Chloe 
Thank you for sending me this link! (And I thought someone in the DE-office just revealed a secret romance at the work place....but noooo, it seems to be a reference to an ancienct greek novel 😅)

Reveal hidden contents

e737d2aa67.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

There are multiple hidden containers out there. This one is for example at the top of this room and can not be scanned or picked up!I don't know what to do with it. It has 2 purple lights... I want to know it's secrets o.o8f2da520ac.jpg
c2037565ad.jpg
bd61108c79.jpg
3d4aab7246.jpg

Here a different one:
5692E636A082FA073B102183C1222BA69D78B567

I'd like to know where i can find the 'bad-boy' in the picture. I don't know what its hidden behind.
Don't know what it sounds like and obviously haven't seen it.

55 minutes ago, Twisted_Intent said:

I'd like to know where i can find the 'bad-boy' in the picture. I don't know what its hidden behind.
Don't know what it sounds like and obviously haven't seen it.

Depends on the tile.

The one pictured in the sample is the 3 energy towers with 1 radar tower tile. The 'bad-boy' is under the catwalk in the highlighted area. 

oMzXuX2.jpg

One map I happen to have, experimenting on how to display these cheat maps,  is the elbow pipe tile.

ZsplTEH.jpg

At the top of the map are several catwalks and a room with the power box on the ceiling. Then starting at top, triangle pannel, open square pannel, drop-down to bottom floor center for solid square, then finally half circle.

Edited by Firetempest