Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghouls are back, but so is a more of a decent chance to get Nitain Extract

Duality52

Ghouls are back again, but the timing's convenient since their bounties have Nitain Extract drops as well.

From the Official Drop Rates both bounty variants have:

• Stage 3 of 4: 4.12%
  • Stage 4 of 4: 5.95%

Even if you're not getting the Nitain Extracts, you are getting Standing and other assortments from the Bounties.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Ghouls are back again, but the timing's convenient since their bounties have Nitain Extract drops as well.

From the Official Drop Rates both bounty variants have:

• Stage 3 of 4: 4.12%
  • Stage 4 of 4: 5.95%

Even if you're not getting the Nitain Extracts, you are getting Standing and other assortments from the Bounties.

How long? Bout 3 days right?

Also they are not back on console. They've only been vanquished since the 20th. So console should get ghouls in 3,4 days. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

unless you got dumb luck for it to drop.

It's easier and faster to win a dumb luck gamble on 5% odds from these bounties than it is to hit the odds on Caches.

Far from ideal and DE certainly needs to improve obtaining nitain but still.

1 minute ago, Blatantfool said:

It's easier and faster to win a dumb luck gamble on 5% odds from these bounties than it is to hit the odds on Caches.

Far from ideal and DE certainly needs to improve obtaining nitain but still.

sometimes I get dumb luck with relics and sometimes I get the things I wanted and sometimes I find myself in a nutshell 1 way or another.  For the funny thing is what is the % for Cetus's wisp materials drop from the bounties?

8 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

sometimes I get dumb luck with relics and sometimes I get the things I wanted and sometimes I find myself in a nutshell 1 way or another.  For the funny thing is what is the % for Cetus's wisp materials drop from the bounties?

I don't think it's phenomenal, but then again it no longer needs to be with the severely reduced need for them. Unless I'm mistaken, which I could be, they made Cetus Wisps a lot less important.

Nitain is far more necessary comparatively.

28 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

I don't think it's phenomenal, but then again it no longer needs to be with the severely reduced need for them. Unless I'm mistaken, which I could be, they made Cetus Wisps a lot less important.

Nitain is far more necessary comparatively.

sometime you can't explain the phenomenal what is going on, if an object start rejects the logic of physic then you are in one $##t in the twilight zone defining any means of logic to come in the term being logic.  That why I pointed out in a nutshell which the nutshell either like you or not and will freaking bunker your thoughts for that type of crap.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

sometime you can't explain the phenomenal what is going on, if an object start rejects the logic of physic then you are in one $##t in the twilight zone defining any means of logic to come in the term being logic.  That why I pointed out in a nutshell which the nutshell either like you or not and will freaking bunker your thoughts for that type of crap.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to communicate here. I'm guessing it's accidental however this post reads like gibberish. We're not talking physics. We're just talking about obtaining an item in a videogame.

10 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

I'm not sure what point you are trying to communicate here. I'm guessing it's accidental however this post reads like gibberish. We're not talking physics. We're just talking about obtaining an item in a videogame.

Same thing same rules, just imagine its tons of bugs in the game that is horrible like fallout 76.  That type defying logic.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

Same thing same rules, just imagine its tons of bugs in the game that is horrible like fallout 76.  That type defying logic.

I understand your point better now. I think the issue is simpler than it being buggy. DE's Nightwave just left us without a good way to get a material DE made a requirement in a lot of gear. Now players, especially new guys, are stuck waiting for DE to spoonfeed them between seasons with alerts for Nitain.

DE really ought to bump Nitain up a bit so you get a couple at a time if you luck out. The only ways we're gonna get scraps of it on the off season without DE making an alert are Sabotage Caches and bounties like this event. The thing is, you're just gambling your luck against the drop chance, which is very very low. It isn't that it's buggy, just that the chances are very unfriendly.

I've been running Ghoul bounties all day long when is day time in Cetus.

Zero Nitain so far.

If this was a blueprint, some cosmetic, weapon, something you need get once and you're done .. the drop chances vs. time taken would be ok IMHO.

For a item that we need dozens of.. it's absurd.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ZAYNE 79 said:

I need about 30 to craft some stuff...…..gonna be crafted in 2021 at that drop rate

Also, did they reduce the alerts for them? Haven´t seen any Nitain alert in a week

Nitain alert was a gift of the lotus after a devstream or something they had. 

Regular alerts should come back when chorewave is on break. Maybe they will do that next break but as for now.. Better stock up on that Nitain during the next chorewave. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

Nitain alert was a gift of the lotus after a devstream or something they had. 

Regular alerts should come back when chorewave is on break. Maybe they will do that next break but as for now.. Better stock up on that Nitain during the next chorewave. 

I'm surprised more people didn't. What the hell did they spend their Wolf Creds on...cosmetics?

I got something like 60 nitain from WoSS. Then another 10 from the Gift of the Lotus alert. Think I've used 10-15 so far.

9 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I'm surprised more people didn't. What the hell did they spend their Wolf Creds on...cosmetics?

I got something like 60 nitain from WoSS. Then another 10 from the Gift of the Lotus alert. Think I've used 10-15 so far.

They forgot it ended and didn't spend their credits. Or just recently returned/started.

1 minute ago, FlusteredFerret said:

As many others, you are probably forgetting how that goes for recent players, who, you guessed it, are the ones that need Nitain the most.

Not only they/we cannot do all the NW challenges ( which means access to Wolf Credits is somewhat limited - I managed to buy ONE Nitain pack and that was it), but we also need to get mandatory auras and potatoes for frames and weapons, which also cost credits. 

Hek, I don't even have Corrosive Projection yet, since that is also gone ( yeah I could probably just buy it with plat, but that's beside the point ).

For curiosity, here's a quick list of stuff I would like to try out waiting on my foundry ( this does NOT include stuff I don't particularly care about ):

* I'd like to build the Amesha. Sounds awesome defensive Archwing. Costs 10 Nitain

* I would like to build the Aura forma that I worked my butt out to get. Costs 10 Nitain.

* I love how the Stalker's War looks. But alas, that costs 5 Nitain

* I really want Chroma Prime, given that is so meta for lots of things. Still missing 5 Nitain to build it

* I heard Wukong is getting a rework, and I like his thene. Went to buy the BPs from Dojo, only to realize it costs 6 Nitain

* Went to start farming the awesome Hildryn, only to realize it requires another 2 Nitain

That's 36 Nitain just there. Again, just talking about stuff I actually care about building.

I'd be happy if I could queue up one build per week or something.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb FlusteredFerret:

I´m a returning Player and missed out on that Event. Could only do it for 3 days before it stopped and that was not enough to buy Nitain (and I didn´t even know we could buy that, will keep that in mind if or when the Event comes back)