The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New primes guessing

Kronxito

Is it time to guess already? yes yes yes yes.... :clem: 

I bet now it is time for 2 males, so according to the release order.... Atlas and Nezha?  Atlas and Wukong?   <----edited post

I wonder how will they look like?  By the way, I wish Atlas could cast massive meteors against enemies.  It would be damn impressive.

I think i had too much coffee today.... Didnt I?  Ah??  well sorry for the post, have a good day!! 🤣

P.S.:  Just in case, before possible toxicity comes in, I would like to point out I just wanted to make people to smile.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

I made some calculations on this some time ago, to find out when we get which primes. It's based on the 90-days interval and the release pattern, but they may not prove correct at all, it's purely speculation.

According to my approximated calculations, we'll get Atlas prime in July, Wukong in October, Ivara in December/January, Titania in March/April (2020), Nezha in June and Inaros in September, and so on.

We also have to remember that there was an out of order release once: Nova Prime. She was primed and released for popularity and Christmas sales (Released Dec. 17th of 2014). Considering that, we have to be aware that DE can pull a fast one and release another popular frame out of order.

Frame: Atlas

Gun: Secondary, (I seriously have no idea what it could be tbh, throwing out "Kunai Prime" for the hek of it, since I still want those primed)

Melee: Fist weapon, Tekko (his signature melee)

Looks-wise, Idk, but none of the recent frames has disappointed me tbh.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Frame: Atlas

Gun: Secondary, (I seriously have no idea what it could be tbh, throwing out "Kunai Prime" for the hek of it, since I still want those primed)

Melee: Fist weapon, Tekko (his signature melee)

Looks-wise, Idk, but none of the recent frames has disappointed me tbh.

sonicor prime maybe.

doubting tekko since we've not gotten a primed variant of any of the sign weapons. 

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka

50 minutes ago, R34LM said:

We also have to remember that there was an out of order release once: Nova Prime. She was primed and released for popularity and Christmas sales (Released Dec. 17th of 2014). Considering that, we have to be aware that DE can pull a fast one and release another popular frame out of order.

The ongoing Wukong rework strongly hints at Wukong Prime though

1 hour ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

How do you expect said meteors to travel through the walls of maps without breaking game image?

Void magic :zenurik:

1 hour ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

prime release order is based off release of the frame order. Next in line is Atlas, Wukong, Ivara and Titania after that for females. 

When in doubt check the wikia it has the release dates present. 

Nezha would be in next batch of boys.

Wukong was released on version:  17.12

Atlas was released on version: 17.2

Nezha was released on version: 18.1

Yes you are right.... sorry I missed Wukong.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

il y a 5 minutes, AnGeL_KRoM a dit :

Ask Limbo about that

He is master of the rift witch is something different.

After some research i come to the conclusion that they work the same way but are different entities. The void is less grounded on the law of physic than the rift.

So the void might be of use for weaponry, though i believe the mean couldn't justify the cost.

More on that later.

Edited by angias

1 hour ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

sonicor prime maybe.

doubting tekko since we've not gotten a primed variant of any of the sign weapons. 

Could be. The weapons are always the hardest to predict since unlike primes there's no set pattern. It might even be a totally new weapon without regular version, like Euphona Prime. Let's see what happens. 

As for Atlas himself, I'm not much hyped tbh. I think the melee will be a brute weapon (a fist imo), which I don't like, and I can't bring myself to use Atlas regularly for as long as he needs a stat-stick for his fists to work. Which is very unpleasant for me. So I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

On other hand I'm seriously hoping Nezha comes with Guandao Prime! It makes sense theme-wise and it's my absolute favorite weapon in the game! 😄 

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

3 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Like Helios has a prime, who knows? It could be retconned so that the Corpus reverse-engineered the Sonicor. 

Not that it will, but it could. 

helios is a sentinel, sonicor is a weapon - 2 different things... and we have enough tenno-weapons + possibly new/rebranded (like euphona prime, reaper prime, etc)

1 minute ago, Rin-senpai said:

helios is a sentinel, sonicor is a weapon - 2 different things... and we have enough tenno-weapons + possibly new/rebranded (like euphona prime, reaper prime, etc)

The point was that reverse engineering of primes is possible now lore wise. I don't see how the item in question makes a difference? 

All that's left to see is if DE does it. 

4 hours ago, Rin-senpai said:

> sonicor prime

Sonicor is corpus weapon
0% chance for prime

Everything in the star chart has had Orokininfluence. 

All human races altered because of them. Including Corpus who are actually pretty close to Ostrons.

The Corpus were pretty close to Orokin and much of their tech likely is inspired by Original tech. Some lore even seems to indicate the Prime MOA tech today was even more Orokin based then we see today. 

The Grineer Queens were once Orokin themselves. And there is rumor of an actual Orokin within their ranks still. 

Infested. 

Sentients.

Warframes. 

Tenno are the only thing that came from practically nowhere, and were added into the Orokin ranks, and allowed in their very presence. The Void that was their very power granted Tenno children powers, but offed the adults. I wouldn't say the void is a creation, but without the Orokin we wouldn't have been exposed to it. 

At the end of the day Latron Prime/Wraith and Helios exist. If you want to dig a little further, Dakra P. is actually Cronus P. In the filenames. 

DE might not have had a real plan at first, but they exist and can't be dismissed. 

5 hours ago, R34LM said:

Once?

After Nova mixed up the order, Valkyr booped Banshee out of line in another December PA. Mirage also jumped the line to take the December slot before Zephyr.

That said, the projected lineup (based on release date) has Ivara landing in the December slot. She's relatively popular, so DE probably doesn't have to go out of their way to try and generate holiday revenues. 

Edited by Ascarith
My history is fuzzy

Next primes this year are Atlas, Wukong and Ivara. I do WISH they do something about the ruble color/texture for the prime, as it ruins fashion (very important) moreso on the deluxe skin that has a clean exterior and crystal interiors.
Now comes the question of "will future primes be released with their signature weapons?" Mirage was the first frame to have a signature weapon, the Akzani that was entirely ignored for her prime release, a weapon also ignored with the "matching warframe buff". So that makes me wonder if Atlas, the second frame to have it's own signature weapon will be released with Tekko Prime. (This raises additional questions for frames that have 2 or 3 signature weapons like Octavia, Gara, Khora, Harrow, Revenant)

7 hours ago, angias said:

Atlas change element from rocks to gold.

7 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Golden Golem bois

Ha so true, next you know Atlas rock fist is gold next and also his rock wall, then his gaze on enemies just turn them into gold lol, just paint everything gold Atlas just paints everything in gold.

*edit*

(my flash back)

Spoiler

gmod-character-png-8.pngGold_Pyro.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1eBuM2H6WjZHZWwRbnqwGold_Sniper.png6CB6A2573EE8C52E6FDC69A71D5204B8933135DC

200-2005421_is-tf2-golden-pyro.png

Edited by ChaoticEdge