Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframe to choose

nefasdetesasti

Question

I'd pick Rhino, as he is very versatile, he's always a good pick for beginners. Frost is a good choice too.

Avoid Limbo as he requires a lot more experience to be played efficiently and you'll be more frustrated than anything else. Valkyr is a great Warframe but she requires heavy/rare mods to be really efficient, I don't really think she is beginner-friendly.

Edited by Chewarette

7 minutes ago, nefasdetesasti said:

My four warframe that I have crafted are valkyr, frost, limbo, and rhino. 

Of those, Frost and (probably more so) Rhino would be my suggestion,
nicely versatile Frames that will be useful in a bunch of different mission types.

Valkyr is neat if you prefer Melee over everything else I guess,
Limbo is powerful but won't make you many friends if you use him in a Squad 😛

BTW, use your 50 starter Plat for 1 Warframe slot, and 2 pairs of weapon slots.

Welcome home, Tenno.

Edited by NinjaZeku

Until you reach the highest levels and farming places of the game, i suggest that you play with what you like.

For high level content almost any gear can perform well - even the weak MK1 weapons to an extent. For specific farming, you neeed specific gear. Since the game is quite large, you need quite a bit of specialized gear, way above one or two frames.

Just by playing the game you'll gather stuff that you can sell. You can then sell that stuff for more warframe slots, more weapon slots, better mods, etc.

So keep it fun for yourself for now, let the woman side of you choose your car by its color.

Still rhino, can carry you though the game with ease.

Edited by scourge213

My suggestion would be to get slots before and not sell any frame, 

Between those 4 rhino would be most new player friendly and can last long even without any mods. 

Frost would be second as he can do quite a bit with basic mods. 

Valkyr is third, needing some slightly advanced modding

Limbo is a very specialized frame, it takes a lot of getting used to and can be frustrating if you don't know the mechanics. 

If there is only choice, Rhino. He is extremely tanky, has damage buff, can be immune to status effects, and has crowd control too. He is almost a complete package and can be used to clear the Star Chart. He is the warrior frame.

Frost is a close second the list, he is also quite tanky and most importantly he can defend any objects with his Snow Globe that can stack many times. He is needed for any defensive missions types. 

7 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Avoid Limbo as he requires a lot more experience to be played efficiently and you'll be more frustrated than anything else. 

Well he's not going to get any experience by avoiding that frame.... best way to learn is to jump right in....

7 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

Until you reach the highest levels and farming places of the game, i suggest that you play with what you like.

Now this is actually good advice....

16 minutes ago, nefasdetesasti said:

I vote you pick Limbo....

Limbo's gimmick is pretty straight forward.... Theres the Rift... and Then theres there the reall world..... things inside the rift can not interact with things in the real world and vice versa..... you can then Freeze Time for most enemies that you have dragged into the rift.... pretty simple. The only exception is Warframe Abilities.... those will always affect things in and out of the rift.... 

Things only get complicated when trying to cheat with Rift Surge (can be used to yank more enemies into the Rift without having to leave the Rift yourself) 

The only must have mod for limbo is latest?cb=20171007153247

The default size of Limbo's bubble is fine most of the time but in some situations it helps to make it smaller... You'l need 40 000 Endo to Upgrade this Mod....

Out of all the Frames listed Limbo is the only one who can do most of the sortie mission types without a Potato:

Spy

Rescue

Sabotage

Defense (Can be tricky)

Excavation...

And Interception...

Limbo can do all these things (in a team) right out of the box with just 4 Mods.... 

Definitely pick Limbo and experiment.... anyone who you anger while mastering Limbo will be worth it....

18 minutes ago, nefasdetesasti said:

So rhino and frost?

Rhino is overrated and outdated for new players.... warframe is not just the Star Chart anynore....he'l still work but "Easy and Trivial" are not how I would describe the Rhino experience.... he's not the tanky and not that effective with whatever mods you would have access to right then and there. He only comes into his own a couple thousand Endo later.

Frost is like Limbo but actually has to put in some effort since theres no shenanigans for him to exploit. 

Valkyr can take a beating but by much....

Limbo will keel over if the wind blows too hard in his direction....

36 minutes ago, nefasdetesasti said:

New here and wanted to know which four of the warframe that I have to use for my free warframe slot for a long run?

Limbo but I'm biased - I'm a Limbo main and use him a lot. Probably too much. But I love him so I don't really care.

He's very powerful, but I would recommend getting used to the core mechanics of combat before trying him, since he lacks any offensive powers of his own, meaning that you'll be stuck just with your guns and melee to be able to fight. His schtick is that he is the best at defending stuff, including himself, but lacks he aforementioned offensive clout, and critically, can limit your teammates offense if used poorly. 

When I say he's the best at defense I mean it. He can defend himself with his passive, defend AI's with his banish, defend points with cataclysm + stasis, and draw enemies into the defensive area with banish and rift surge (bonus points if you use rift torrent and magnify your damage to deal with them as swiftly as possible). And these powers can be leveraged for aggressive plays, but only in the way you can play Engineer from TF2 aggressively - you can put up your defensive position over some bosses (including Hemocyte) to isolate them and use Rift Torrent to deal big DPS, or Rift Walk into the thick of it, come out, do some damage, then Rift Walk back out, Guerilla fighter style.

Also, very important point

PRACTICE IN SOLO OR WITH FRIENDS FIRST.

I cannot stress enough that you want to get used to his playstyle and powers before you loose yourself on the unsuspecting pubs. He's very different, potentially disruptive, and you will be more of a hindrance than a help if you're not used to him. 

If you want to get better at him, there's a number of good guides on youtube suggesting different setups and playstyles. He's very versatile and you can play him in a lot of different ways, even if they all focus around his capacity to defend everything.

47 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Valkyr is a great Warframe but she requires heavy/rare mods to be really efficient, I don't really think she is beginner-friendly.

Her zipline is pretty good for learning how to maneuver zones and her 4 makes her close to immortal. And she have the highest amount of armour in the game so it's easy to stay alive.

13 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Well he's not going to get any experience by avoiding that frame.... best way to learn is to jump right in....

We're talking about beginner Limbo.

Not Max Narrow-Minded Limbo. We're talking about the R4 Redirection +R5 Vitality Limbo that will get rekt by everything from Saturn onward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

We're talking about beginner Limbo.

Mastering Rift Basics doesn't take weeks.... anybody can grasp how to use Banish and stasis in 24 Hours.... Cataclysm is even simpler. 

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Not Max Narrow-Minded Limbo. We're talking about the R4 Redirection +R5 Vitality Limbo that will get rekt by everything from Saturn onward.

LoL.... don't bother with those mods... Limbo doesn't need them.... infact Limbo, Loki, Octavia and Rhino don't really need Vitality..... 

Redirection stops working on ceres.....

Ergo Plenty of Endo to upgrade Narrow Minded.... and you'l get more of it when you start doing sorties. As long as you use something else for Exterminate then you can have Narrow Minded upgraded in less than a week.... 

Limbo is definitely beginner Viable.... people just don't recommend him because they are still salty from bad experiences with a different limbo stalling defense missions with Max Range Stasis Lock Downs. 

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

LoL.... don't bother with those mods... Limbo doesn't need them.... infact Limbo, Loki, Octavia and Rhino don't really need Vitality..... 

Redirection stops working on ceres.....

Ergo Plenty of Endo to upgrade Narrow Minded.... and you'l get more of it when you start doing sorties. As long as you use something else for Exterminate then you can have Narrow Minded upgraded in less than a week.... 

Limbo is definitely beginner Viable.... people just don't recommend him because they are still salty from bad experiences with a different limbo stalling defense missions with Max Range Stasis Lock Downs. 

Ok you definitely don't remember how it is as a beginner. You won't HAVE Narrow-Minded for weeks, then you won't be able to upgrade it further than R6-8 for another couple of weeks. And if you do sacrifice all your endo/credits on one mod, neglecting all the other ones, you're definitely doing it wrong.

Limbo is not beginner-friendly as he's squishy af (and beginners will slot Redirection AND Vitality because Corrupted Mods are not really beginner mods.), getting one-shotted by every single target is not a beginner-friendly experience, that's why Rhino is WAY more enjoyable as first Warframe (and I HATE Rhino).

But feel free to believe that un-modded un-reactor'd Limbo is imba to begin this game.

(You're on Ignore btw)

Edited by Chewarette

6 hours ago, nefasdetesasti said:

New here and wanted to know which four of the warframe that I have to use for my free warframe slot for a long run?

Agree with everyone, both Rhino and forst are good choice. You may also want to get a frame for spy mission (loki or ivar). Another suggestion is to try to buy powerful frame that a hard to farm for beginner: nidus, octivia, wisp,  inaros, and garuda. Read up on them at wiki and see which one fit your playstyle. Trinity is the only healer frame in the game and a lot of group will welcome her.

if those plat cab be trade, I would suggest you to check for prime frame in warframe market (it is a different site, not the market in warframe). Equinox (the latest prime frame) cost less than 90p in the market. You still need to get the resource needed to build all the parts. A lot of time, the total cost to buy a prime frame+ rare resources (from in game market) is still cheaper than what DE offer for the regular version.

40 minutes ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

Any suggesting mods for limbo rather then Narrow Minded?

Quick Thinking.

Limbo can get energy back easily, especially with an efficient and non-Narrow Minded build, and QT provides more EHP for him than Vitality IIRC. It's never going to make you a tank, but every little helps - and it's the best you can get for one mod slot. Keep an eye out for Seekers though, they fire at the perfect tempo to stunlock you into oblivion with this mod. 

Rift Torrent.

An augment mod you don't need... but is very potent. It gives you a 30% damage buff for every enemy affected by rift surge so long as you yourself are in the rift - they do not need to be in the Rift, just affected by the ability.

Rolling Guard.

I don't personally use it (can't fit it in my build. I love Rift Torrent too much...) but I can absolutely see it's effectiveness on Limbo. Is it a be-all-end-all? No, but given how much time Limbo spends rolling - or rather, Rift Walking, it is a very, very potent mod for him, particularly the aggressive, Guerilla playstyle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Ok you definitely don't remember how it is as a beginner. You won't HAVE Narrow-Minded for weeks, then you won't be able to upgrade it further than R6-8 for another couple of weeks. 

The first time I played Warframe I had my Narrow Minded maxed out in two Weeks.... and more recently when I started over I had it maxed in one week.....

Its practical.... especially for a mod this good....

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

And if you do sacrifice all your endo/credits on one mod, neglecting all the other ones, you're definitely doing it wrong.

You do realise one of the reason' people recommend the Hek is because shotgun mods don't take much to upgrade right ? 

Are other mods essential ? 

Sure.... for other Frames.... for limbo ? Nope.... Cheating Bastard doesn't need the same mods as other frames do....

6 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Limbo is not beginner-friendly as he's squishy af (and beginners will slot Redirection AND Vitality because Corrupted Mods are not really beginner mods.), getting one-shotted by every single target is not a beginner-friendly experience, that's why Rhino is WAY more enjoyable as first Warframe (and I HATE Rhino).

Corrupted mods provide FAR more benefit than regular mods do.... They are sort after by beginners purely because they want more power and Baro keeps bringing crap.... 

Mind you Limbo makes short work of Vault Runs.... He can solo them even more effectively than Rhino....

And Narrow Minded is a likely drop.... you can probably get multiple of these and sell them...

As for getting One Shotted ? I have news for you.... This is going to happen regardless of what you do.... Redirection/Vitality or not one shots happen to alot of Squishy Frames and even some tougher ones.... my Umbral Rhino Prime got one shotted multiple times during low risk index... ive seen nidus get one shotted while toroid farming.... this S#&$ happens.... no way around it.... well I mean theres Inaros but other than that.... no way around it...

6 hours ago, Chewarette said:

But feel free to believe that un-modded un-reactor'd Limbo is imba to begin this game

My clan Mate did it just fine and was the most effective member in our Squad back during the days of Alerts....

But don't listen to me pick Rhino because of all the Hype and prepare to be dissapointed when Iron skin Falls off and You can cast Stomp Once per mission... 

Atleast Limbo makes his own Energy.... which he can then use to Cheat death....

3 hours ago, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

You may also want to get a frame for spy mission (loki or ivar). 

Or Limbo.... really the only spy Missions that give him trouble are all the grineer ones because of the drones.... but for corpus and Lua he's eggcelent.... I haven't taken him to Gas City yet. 

Another suggestion is to try to buy powerful frame that a hard to farm for beginner: nidus, octivia, wisp,  inaros, and garuda.

Octavia isn't hard to aquire.... shes just mildly annoying to aquire.... I was able to 20 Minutes into survival with Frost and excalibur while wearing Dragon keys.... and if you can aquire the Neuroptics then everything else is a breeze.... 

Just need to be mindful of the Ancients because they can easily turn survival attempts upside down after 10 Minutes....

As for Inaros.... while I was able yo aquire him somewhat easily both times.... too many people have complained about the tomb guardians for me to sugggest he's practical to aquire for beginners.... Also Nitain. 

The rest are a pain in the ass... don't get me wrong I got Garuda and Nidus super easy but that was just luck and I know it.... No harm in buying them outright before the RNG even has a chance to ruin your week. 

Trinity is the only healer frame in the game and a lot of group will welcome her

Aquiring her is also annoying and her builds (both of them) are kinda Niche for most missions. Great Frame.... she just sticks out like a sore thumb in this muder simulator.

1 hour ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

Any suggesting mods for limbo rather then Narrow Minded?

Flow and Streamline are recommended too.....

Stretch you should have by now hopefully....

The other corrupted mod commonly use by Limbos is 

latest?cb=20171007153345

Limbos Cataclysm actually csn ine shot level 30 Corpus enemied if you have enough Strength but other than Strength isn't much use to limbo.... he works best with Range and Duration. 

Another one that maybe hard to aquire is latest?cb=20171007145341

Constitution is a nightmare mod.... its a reward that can be gotten by completing Nightmare missions.... you'l only see these available once you completed every node on that planet....

And then there's latest?cb=20171007150505

Both times I started Warframe this mod just wouldn't drop for me... so you may have to buy it or have someone give it to you...

This mod isn't really needed for Limbo.... I use this mod along side Transient Fortitude when doing Syndicate Missions.... finding Medallions is annoying because they use the same loot icon as all the other junk in the level.... hence having alot of Efficiency to Spam Cataclysm to smash containers (which goes through walls) makes finding medallions ALOT less annoying and much faster.... you also have a chance at finding sculptures this way.... sooooo..... thats more Endo for your Narrow minded....

Its also good for Rhino.... can let you stomp twice per mission instead of just once. 

14 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Quick Thinking.

Isn't this one if those 1% Drop Chance Mods ? 

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Rift Torrent.

16 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Rolling Guard.

Those mods are a LOOOOOOOOONG way off for beginners....

22 hours ago, nefasdetesasti said:

If you had to pick only one as a new player, then rhino all the way. 

12 hours ago, Lutesque said:

The first time I played Warframe I had my Narrow Minded maxed out in two Weeks.... and more recently when I started over I had it maxed in one week.....

Its practical.... especially for a mod this good....

You do realise one of the reason' people recommend the Hek is because shotgun mods don't take much to upgrade right ? 

Are other mods essential ? 

Sure.... for other Frames.... for limbo ? Nope.... Cheating Bastard doesn't need the same mods as other frames do....

Corrupted mods provide FAR more benefit than regular mods do.... They are sort after by beginners purely because they want more power and Baro keeps bringing crap.... 

Mind you Limbo makes short work of Vault Runs.... He can solo them even more effectively than Rhino....

And Narrow Minded is a likely drop.... you can probably get multiple of these and sell them...

As for getting One Shotted ? I have news for you.... This is going to happen regardless of what you do.... Redirection/Vitality or not one shots happen to alot of Squishy Frames and even some tougher ones.... my Umbral Rhino Prime got one shotted multiple times during low risk index... ive seen nidus get one shotted while toroid farming.... this S#&$ happens.... no way around it.... well I mean theres Inaros but other than that.... no way around it...

My clan Mate did it just fine and was the most effective member in our Squad back during the days of Alerts....

But don't listen to me pick Rhino because of all the Hype and prepare to be dissapointed when Iron skin Falls off and You can cast Stomp Once per mission... 

Atleast Limbo makes his own Energy.... which he can then use to Cheat death....

Or Limbo.... really the only spy Missions that give him trouble are all the grineer ones because of the drones.... but for corpus and Lua he's eggcelent.... I haven't taken him to Gas City yet. 

Octavia isn't hard to aquire.... shes just mildly annoying to aquire.... I was able to 20 Minutes into survival with Frost and excalibur while wearing Dragon keys.... and if you can aquire the Neuroptics then everything else is a breeze.... 

Just need to be mindful of the Ancients because they can easily turn survival attempts upside down after 10 Minutes....

As for Inaros.... while I was able yo aquire him somewhat easily both times.... too many people have complained about the tomb guardians for me to sugggest he's practical to aquire for beginners.... Also Nitain. 

The rest are a pain in the ass... don't get me wrong I got Garuda and Nidus super easy but that was just luck and I know it.... No harm in buying them outright before the RNG even has a chance to ruin your week. 

Aquiring her is also annoying and her builds (both of them) are kinda Niche for most missions. Great Frame.... she just sticks out like a sore thumb in this muder simulator.

Flow and Streamline are recommended too.....

Stretch you should have by now hopefully....

The other corrupted mod commonly use by Limbos is 

latest?cb=20171007153345

Limbos Cataclysm actually csn ine shot level 30 Corpus enemied if you have enough Strength but other than Strength isn't much use to limbo.... he works best with Range and Duration. 

Another one that maybe hard to aquire is latest?cb=20171007145341

Constitution is a nightmare mod.... its a reward that can be gotten by completing Nightmare missions.... you'l only see these available once you completed every node on that planet....

And then there's latest?cb=20171007150505

Both times I started Warframe this mod just wouldn't drop for me... so you may have to buy it or have someone give it to you...

This mod isn't really needed for Limbo.... I use this mod along side Transient Fortitude when doing Syndicate Missions.... finding Medallions is annoying because they use the same loot icon as all the other junk in the level.... hence having alot of Efficiency to Spam Cataclysm to smash containers (which goes through walls) makes finding medallions ALOT less annoying and much faster.... you also have a chance at finding sculptures this way.... sooooo..... thats more Endo for your Narrow minded....

Its also good for Rhino.... can let you stomp twice per mission instead of just once. 

Isn't this one if those 1% Drop Chance Mods ? 

Those mods are a LOOOOOOOOONG way off for beginners....

Gotta disagree with you there. Limbo definitely isn't new player friendly, he's squishy as a ripe peach and his skills can either get you yelled at or killed if not used properly. Mind you, he's extremely powerful if used right and is my favourite frame for corpus spy and syndicate missions. But new player friendly is not a term I'd use. Also i find it amusing you say he's new player friendly then mention a bunch of corrupted and nightmare mode mods for him.

Btw rhino isn't new player friendly for his stomp but for his iron skin. That alone is sufficient for a new player to do the most important thing: stay alive long enough to complete his mission. Sure it falls off at a certain point but star chart enemies would be fine mostly. Just know your limits.

5 minutes ago, Oldskinzz said:

Gotta disagree with you there. Limbo definitely isn't new player friendly, he's squishy as a ripe peach and his skills can either get you yelled at or killed if not used properly. Mind you, he's extremely powerful if used right and is my favourite frame for corpus spy and syndicate missions. But new player friendly is not a term I'd use. Also i find it amusing you say he's new player friendly then mention a bunch of corrupted and nightmare mode mods for him

You do realise Limbo can Solo Volt Runs with no Effort and Little risk ? 

Thats why I have no issues recommending those mods....

As for limbo himself yes he s squishy.... but if you don't want to die then simply Enter the rift.... activate stasis then ambush the enemies with Cataclysm.... 

Using Limbo isn't rocket science.... and the process of finding ways to expoit the rift is fun.... why shouldn't new players try him ? 

As for getting yelled at.... Ignore..... it only takes two Clicks.... screw those jerks....

12 minutes ago, Oldskinzz said:

Btw rhino isn't new player friendly for his stomp but for his iron skin. That alone is sufficient for a new player to do the most important thing: stay alive long enough to complete his mission. Sure it falls off at a certain point but star chart enemies would be fine mostly. Just know your limits.

Sure.... I guess.... personally I felt like I was deceived when I finally got rhino..... he was Meh...

I say Rift Walking > Iron Skin....

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

You do realise Limbo can Solo Volt Runs with no Effort and Little risk ? 

Thats why I have no issues recommending those mods....

As for limbo himself yes he s squishy.... but if you don't want to die then simply Enter the rift.... activate stasis then ambush the enemies with Cataclysm.... 

Using Limbo isn't rocket science.... and the process of finding ways to expoit the rift is fun.... why shouldn't new players try him ? 

As for getting yelled at.... Ignore..... it only takes two Clicks.... screw those jerks....

Sure.... I guess.... personally I felt like I was deceived when I finally got rhino..... he was Meh...

I say Rift Walking > Iron Skin....

Sure he can solo vaults easier than most frames. And played right he can clear starchart as I've no doubt an experienced player like yourself can do.

But the keyword here is "new player"... you tell me... which is easier, getting vitality and steel fiber, and not even having to level them to max, or getting and leveling the corrupted mods you mention? Even an unmodded rhino can do a decent job at lower starchart because of iron skin alone.

Also people yell not because they are innately jerks (well not always), but because a limbo improperly played can slow down the whole game and troll his teammates. So that's a minus for a new player.

Lastly iirc but rather importantly, limbos rift doesn't work on some or most bosses which a new player will want to clear to progress. Rhino on the other hand...

12 hours ago, Lutesque said:

As a new player you won't know about Narrow Minded, where to get it nor have the ability to run for it unless someone not only plays taxi but also baby sitter for the amount of runs needed to get that mod or you outright pay plat for it. Paying plat for a mod like that is rather silly for a new player because you by-pass the reason to play in the first place.

Secondly, the 40k endo and >1,5m credits needed to max it out isn't something a new player can, or should, concentrate on. You might not recall Lutesque, but it takes lots of hours of playing to get even 1 million credits, even more so if every so often you rank up some mods, build weapons and warframes. So let's see... you play WF for a couple of months intensively, get the mod; being real frugal with your endo and credits and then just max Narrow Minded out, a mod that does come in handy but not on all frames. I would go even so far as state that it isn't usefull on most frames.

You're statements and claims are not helpful to a new'ish player.

29 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

You can't believe that Limbo has a learning curve but you can't handle Rhino? Sad man, just sad.

I can play Rhino in the 3rd Sortie with Eximus enemies and hold my own without issue and without peeving squad mates off. With Limbo you constantly have to use your powers because you get killed in a blink, powers that influences how the rest of the squad tries to do things.

Rhino and Frost, eventually Valkyr and Limbo as last and then only for certain tasks (spy mission on Lua) or when playing solo because chances are that if you don't know Limbo really well you'll be met with disdain.

1 hour ago, Oldskinzz said:

Sure he can solo vaults easier than most frames. And played right he can clear starchart as I've no doubt an experienced player like yourself can do.

And do you regret it ? 

You get to have your fun but you don't want others to enjoy Limbo right out of the gate ? 

1 hour ago, Oldskinzz said:

But the keyword here is "new player"... you tell me... which is easier, getting vitality and steel fiber, and not even having to level them to max, or getting and leveling the corrupted mods you mention? Even an unmodded rhino can do a decent job at lower starchart because of iron skin alone

News Flash..... you don't need to to use Narrow minded exclusively at max anymore than you do with Steel Fibre and Vitality....

A partial upgrade is good too....its not binary. Alil is good... alot is better and max is great.... 

This isn't even an issue.

1 hour ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

. You might not recall Lutesque, but it takes lots of hours of playing to get even 1 million credits

With Octavia it only took me 40 Minutes...

With the help of my clan and the booster I got from I sortie WHICH I DID WITH LIMBO I got 14 Million Credits in two days.... im currently sitting on 4 Million Credits.... alot of it went into Mods and those ridiculous costs my syndicates ask for and blue prints for grinding MR and various other things. 

Simply remove the bonus I got from the booster and thats still 7 Million Credits to use to avoid alot of the traps this game has when it comes to currency.....

No it wasn't easy but I wasn't even planning on it.... I got lucky so I milked the living S#&$ out of that luck to avoid some seriously painful Grinds. 

I wanted to do the same thing with the Affinity booster I gott two days ago  but all these events happening at once had made that impractical.

I would go even so far as state that it isn't usefull on most frames

LoL.... yeah.... and ? 

It doesn't need to be useful on most frames... it only needs to be useful on the frames you can use to cheese content.... guess who falls into this category.... LIMBO !!! I mean don't get me wrong I rode on the Coat tails of Octavia's brokeness for alot of the content including farming Thumper Domas only 2 Weeks after starting over.... but Thats just because Octavia is so easy to abuse content with.... but who's to say you can't do that with Limbo ? He's got the tools.... may aswel do it.

Survivability is important but its never the goal of any mission.... hence I choose my war frames based on what they can't cobtribute to the Objective.... you won't catch me Bringing Inaros to an Eidolon Hunt.... theres nothing he can do there except take more of a beating.... which is exactly the issue I have with Beginner Rhino... I mean this is the whole reason why Wukong was reworked because Immortality (for yourself) as good as it is the least useful thing you can bring to any mission. 

You're statements and claims are not helpful to a new'ish player.

Yeah well welcome to Warframe.... sometimes you're just screwed.... it can't be helped.... 

You can't believe that Limbo has a learning curve but you can't handle Rhino? Sad man, just sad.

Uhm.... what ?

Where did I say I can't handle Rhino ? 

Also I said learning Limo isn't Rocket Science. How does that translate to "No Learning Curve" at all to you ?

I can play Rhino in the 3rd Sortie with Eximus enemies and hold my own without issue and without peeving squad mates off. 

And Limbo can't or is impractical at that? 

Is that what you're implying ?

With Limbo you constantly have to use your powers because you get killed in a blink, powers that influences how the rest of the squad tries to do things.

LoL....and ? If it works then who cares ? 

It's only a problem if you hinder your team... not if you mildly inconvenience your team... 

Lack of team synergy is a problem for DE to fix.... its not up to the Limbo player to band aid the game for them by gimping their play style. Its not Nekros Fault that Oberon can't sustain his renewel when the undead army is active. Its not Excalibur's Fault that radial blind interrupts the flow of plague zaw meme strike with accidental finishers...its not Trinity's fault that blessing makes Garuda less effective at dealing damage.... its not Saryn's Fault Harrow has no play mates to chain up.... Limbo is just another one of these many issues.... but unless the player actively hinders the objective then its not up that limbo player to care.... Limbo does what he's good at... being a jerk with the rift....

2 hours ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

Rhino and Frost, eventually Valkyr and Limbo as last and then only for certain tasks (spy mission on Lua) or when playing solo because chances are that if you don't know Limbo really well you'll be met with disdain.

Well you're not going to learn by avoiding the frame all together.... 

Pain and misery is part of the learning process.... nobody said it had to be the limbo player's pain and misery.....anybody whos got a problem with that can get Banished...

29 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah well welcome to Warframe.... sometimes you're just screwed.... it can't be helped.... 

No, it can be helped, by people who aren't constantly trying to mislead others,
or contradicting themselves to a point that it's indiscernable from straight-up lying.

Just ... why.