Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.2

[DE]Megan

Still waiting to be able to use Acolyte mods on Exalted Melee.

Come on man I need to put maiming strike and blood rush on Iron Staff.

Plague Star getting even worse now:

- Plague Star Mission Part 2 (Defend the Mixer) no Enemies Spawn and the Mission failed automatically after the Mixer was finished. WTF.

- massive lag Spikes in this Area. Couldnt even loot or activate any Abilities

- Titania Razorwing doesnt stack or shown within the UI. Reproducable, at least on the Plains

Some things you have to fix DE:

Corrupted Vor freezing in place as he appears while he can not take any damage. It's annoying if you are trying to farm 60/60 toxin mods

Ropalolyst aiming at players during a cutscene after a player rams him into those huge lanterns. It is realy annoying and it takes down 3/4 members of a squad if not the whole squad. Give him some kind of recovery or cooldown after he gets ramed into the lanters

Valkyr not able to use any weapon after aiming while in hysteria. I don't have to say how not able to deal any damage is bad in this game

Nekros' shadows healed by Oberon's renewal. It is realy unfair and annoying if you are an Oberon player.

Operator loses abbility to use amp after you equip a scanner. I find this realy annoying, I even tried to equip and unequip scanner, but nothing happens

Nerf Equinox, Saryn, Mag, Volt and other nuke frames. They are realy co-op unfirendly and it makes the game boring

Also let Pablo do Vauban, Nyx and Ember reworks, pls!

Why did you change the fact that we could see vaulted relics? That was so convenient to find vaulted things, now I have to go through the wiki just to see what things are in a vaulted relics or what vaulted relics have, and there is no way to tell what things I already have in a vaulted relic. This cannot be the intended solution, to have to alt-tab to a third party site to figure out how to get stuff when you just had the solution in the game. I saw that people complained about it but please at least add a toggle. Is it meant to be for "spoilers" or something? I can see no reason why it shouldn't be an option, especially if you could already do it. At the very least please let me know the justification for this.

Yo. Could you eventually look at the movement-set of Final Harbinger?

It's current state is like a Juggernaut, walking on supporting beams, trashing like a rock.
(in easy words: the leap distance, while great for closing gaps is getting hard to aim at stuff properly)

Thanks.

On 2019-06-21 at 11:50 AM, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience (including the rework to Wukong...and subsequent fixes!) are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues as well.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a stealth kill when no other melee weapon is equipped.

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.

- During PoE bounties, Hacked Drones will occasionally get stuck on terrain and refuse to move, causing the mission to ultimately fail.

- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- When Serene Storm is active, right-clicking switches out from Baruuk's Desert Wind exalted melee to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to switch back to Desert Wind.

- Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers targeting and killing wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx and Vauban being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because it's a given that  he will be back at some point.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities (Wukong's on that to-do list I hope). You're getting there though!

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around when 75p gets players a Sentinel with a weapon and useful abilities? 35 - 50p would be far more reasonable.

- Using Melee while using a Synthesis Scanner will default to the player's Primary or Secondary weapon when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

- Numerous missing Codex entries.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from instead of having to scroll though numerous pallets to find the color we want. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Stop defaulting RMB to equipping the last ranged weapon used while using a melee weapon - especially Exulted melee weapons. Some of us hate this feature.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave hasn't been new player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix and that Tennocon is coming up.

agree with most of this but I don't want any frame getting nerfed, especially since DE never fully refunds players that mained that frame all the forma they put into it. I put the umbral forma onto my equinox, if it's nerfed into unusability like DE's done to frames before I doubt I'll get it back. that'll effectively be 3 months of ceaselessly grinding unreasonable nightwave acts totally wasted, and god knows how long before I can get another one. Also sanctuary onslaught is practically built around frames like these. If they suddenly dropped off the map, that game mode would be rendered unreasonably difficult. It would need to be completely balanced. Frames like these makes the game more fun for some and less for others. If DE nerfs them too hard they'll definitely lose players, so its not a particularly good idea for them. and honestly I think saryn could use a slight buff. playing with her on a team with another saryn is unfun as your spores compete with eachother. an enemy infected with enough one one saryn's spores can't be infected with another. this ether ends up with two equally skilled saryn's collectively dealing half the damage a single one would be dealing, or one saryn completely steam rolling the other one, effectively making them useless. it should be that an enemy can be infected with two saryn's spores but the stronger one is the only one that deals damage. if you're so concerned with this. a feature to blacklist certain warframes from teaming with you/ joining a team with those warframes entirely would be a good idea. would solve this problem and your limbo/volt problem at the same time. this could also solve the, multiple saryns in one team problem but is still think that needs a proper fix.

I LOVE the auto block mechanic. but also being able to manual block would be nice (tho I never ever used it), and being forced to glide when your mele is out, you're in the air, and you're being shot at is annoying. that function should only trigger when holding block/aim, auto block should be exempt from it.

lowring ephemera cost by just 50% i think is fair, I'd be happy with that. tho, not having a resource cost at all would be great, the drop chance on them is grind enough

On 2019-06-22 at 9:56 AM, Melanholic7 said:

srsly,DE 😄 u know TATSU is nikana too? or u will fix one weapon per decade with this amalgam x) (but still ty for a fix, for sure)

No it's not. It's a Two-Handed Nikana, an entirely different weapon type. There is nothing to fix here.

7 hours ago, Zanchak said:

Nightwave is always eating standing and has been since intermission started. Please fix it before the aura forma is 1k out of reach after 10k has been eaten, never to be seen again.:sadcry:

I am curious what is exactly causing this as i never had this issue with any of the Season 1 or Intermission sessions.

Not once did it "eat" any of my standing and i do this regularly i don't skip any challenges.

What are the circumstances for this "bug" to occur?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Cool_McCool:

When can we cancel the f...king speed buff from WISP?!?!?

I can cancel Volt speed buff or Limbo rift, but this idiotic buff not. Why?!?!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Awesome-Idiot:

I hate the speed buff from volt and Wisp, too. I wait for a cancel option.

I hope DE think about it!!!

On 2019-06-21 at 11:50 AM, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience (including the rework to Wukong...and subsequent fixes!) are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues as well.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a stealth kill when no other melee weapon is equipped.

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.

- During PoE bounties, Hacked Drones will occasionally get stuck on terrain and refuse to move, causing the mission to ultimately fail.

- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- When Serene Storm is active, right-clicking switches out from Baruuk's Desert Wind exalted melee to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to switch back to Desert Wind.

- Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers targeting and killing wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx and Vauban being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because it's a given that  he will be back at some point.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities (Wukong's on that to-do list I hope). You're getting there though!

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around when 75p gets players a Sentinel with a weapon and useful abilities? 35 - 50p would be far more reasonable.

- Using Melee while using a Synthesis Scanner will default to the player's Primary or Secondary weapon when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

- Numerous missing Codex entries.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from instead of having to scroll though numerous pallets to find the color we want. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Stop defaulting RMB to equipping the last ranged weapon used while using a melee weapon - especially Exulted melee weapons. Some of us hate this feature.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave hasn't been new player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix and that Tennocon is coming up.

Amen!

Can we get paragon levels once were full in an operator school please. A bit like diablo 3 or other games that do a similar thing.

For example, say your Madurai school is full, you could spend 100k affinity to minimaly upgrade the 2 passives. Say 0.5% more physical damage per 100k operator affinity, same thing with elemental damage to a max of + 50%. Or be original and just create new abilities in each schools that you can only level once you're maxed.

Or anything else, but make use of the excess EXP/affinity on something cool and rewarding. Experience that becomes useless once you reach the top is not a nice feeling. 

ALSO, in the intention of making the relic interface cleaner and easier to navigate.

Maybe these could be good ideas?

1 - The 3 dots that light up on relics. I can almost never tell what quality my relics are just by looking at the 3 dots. Maybe create 3 small icons inside the box and place them top right?  Make them full or empty depending on the rarity of the relic : bronze, silver gold.

2 - And then maybe put another simple icon and put it top left, make it appear only on vaulted relics so we can see which relics are vaulted. That would save everyone the time to look it up on the wiki.

Thanks for your awesome game 😎

Happy summer!

That last thing that was mentioned;

• Players will no longer see Vaulted Relics that they do not own in the Relic Manager. Relics which you do not have, but are in current drop tables, are still shown.

I think that should be a toggle in the relic screen. It was useful knowing what relics to ask my friends for. A "Show Unowned Vaulted Relics" button would be good.

On 2019-06-21 at 2:50 PM, MirageKnight said:

This is all just pure opinion. Surely you can't expect them to change their design philosophy based on one single persons thoughts on how they should be..?

Amazing rework, especially having tried him, I have never needed to use the passive if I pay attention. My only gripe is how his passive (very interesting btw) is limited. Maybe make it so he gets 1 technique every 2-5 mins and it stacks twice. This would make sense and not be OP when of compared to the CD time of oberons Phoenix augumentation

On 2019-06-22 at 1:49 PM, SkyRox3112 said:

Some things you have to fix DE:

Corrupted Vor freezing in place as he appears while he can not take any damage. It's annoying if you are trying to farm 60/60 toxin mods

Ropalolyst aiming at players during a cutscene after a player rams him into those huge lanterns. It is realy annoying and it takes down 3/4 members of a squad if not the whole squad. Give him some kind of recovery or cooldown after he gets ramed into the lanters

Valkyr not able to use any weapon after aiming while in hysteria. I don't have to say how not able to deal any damage is bad in this game

Nekros' shadows healed by Oberon's renewal. It is realy unfair and annoying if you are an Oberon player.

Operator loses abbility to use amp after you equip a scanner. I find this realy annoying, I even tried to equip and unequip scanner, but nothing happens

Nerf Equinox, Saryn, Mag, Volt and other nuke frames. They are realy co-op unfirendly and it makes the game boring

Also let Pablo do Vauban, Nyx and Ember reworks, pls!

Ember is a nuke frame aswell if you didnt forget that.

Let people enjoy playing their frame like they want to. and Mag is not really a nuke frame, shes perfect as she is even though she could need a little bit of speed up of abilities and the ability to open containers with her Greedy Pull Augment.

On 2019-06-21 at 8:48 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Change:

• Players will no longer see Vaulted Relics that they do not own in the Relic Manager. Relics which you do not have, but are in current drop tables, are still shown.

So easy to do this Change but why isnt it possible to make a VAULTED Relics Tab where you can hide the relics you own which are vaulted or see vaulted relics only?

On 2019-06-23 at 11:06 PM, Lythael said:

I am curious what is exactly causing this as i never had this issue with any of the Season 1 or Intermission sessions.

Not once did it "eat" any of my standing and i do this regularly i don't skip any challenges.

What are the circumstances for this "bug" to occur?

If I knew, I could help them fix it. I reach 10k/10k and nothing happens, relog and it's gone and so is the whole level. It never comes back and I don't skip anything. 

Archived