Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Oberon need a buff ?

(XBOX)The951Killer

From all this time, the only thing I want is an Oberon buff. Seriously, this warframe has so much potential. The only problem with the game is that the developers add a lot of warframes instead of upgrading the ones they released a long time ago. I really think it would be a good idea to buff this frame. When we look at it, we can see it is based on health (renewal) however, even with the three umbral mods, we can only get 1300 health. It has no sense because when we look at other frames (that ain't based on health), we can see they have a lot more hp (Mesa prime, Ash,zephyr). It has no sense to do that because when we look at hyldrin (wich is a frame based on shield), she has 6000 shield. When we look at inaros (wich is a frame based on health), he has 5000 hp. So why does Oberon (wich is also a frame based on health) only reach 1300 hp ? It's not even the half of inaros' health. I could also talk about the energy but the lack of health is the most important issue with the frame. 

I love this game.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by (XB1)The951Killer

Different frames with different stats.

Let's be real here, you did a bad job comparing things.

If we don't look at health but at the ability to keep your team mates alive, then Oerbon does a better job then someone like Inaros, or Ash.

And Hildryn has her shields because she uses shields as energy. So this was an even worse comparison...

• Like 12

WhiteMarker is absolutly right, your comparisions are WAAAAAAYYYYYY off.

So, the issue is much more likly yout build and your usage of his skills.

Oberon is quite strong. From what I can tell from what you say, it becomes rather obvious, that the issue is not Oberon, but you understanding of him, which is the bottleneck of the results you are seeing.

P.S.

Please google paragraphs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dark_Lugia said:

He has % health dmg and an armor strip, that´s very very strong.

He needs to do that % health damage to the main target without the balls coming out and flying back though.

Oberon is a very good frame because they reworked him and that rework was pretty good. Before he was capable to do a lot of things too but in weaker form. He is now more balanced than Vauban, Ember, Saryn. Saryn is capable to do a lot but she is broken. Ember and Vauban needs massive buffs or reworks to make them relevant if anything needs this then they are.

The only thing I would like to change is, that he heals the target by percentage of it max. hp. And that he can use the second to skill, to give the regeneration buff for alias (and him) back, if they had losed it. (nullifer, fall from map) 

Sorry for any spelling mistakes (still learning)

Oberon is on par with frames like rhino, wisp and nezha when it comes to designe. Since his rework his basically an A tier frame, he can strip armor, become decently tanking (around 10k ehp) and can easily strip armor, in addition his the go to frame for solo tridolon hunts.

4 hours ago, G.L.O.R.ious said:

Oberon doesn't need more health. His healing together with Quick Thinking and Rage make him almost unkillable.

I also used to build him with Umbra mods to make his health higher but it's really not necessary.

598F6726306389D08EEB192188C28ECB4D329E32

What the hek is this build 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, (XB1)The951Killer said:

From all this time, the only thing I want is an Oberon buff. Seriously, this warframe has so much potential. The only problem with the game is that the developers add a lot of warframes instead of upgrading the ones they released a long time ago. I really think it would be a good idea to buff this frame. When we look at it, we can see it is based on health (renewal) however, even with the three umbral mods, we can only get 1300 health. It has no sense because when we look at other frames (that ain't based on health), we can see they have a lot more hp (Mesa prime, Ash,zephyr). It has no sense to do that because when we look at hyldrin (wich is a frame based on shield), she has 6000 shield. When we look at inaros (wich is a frame based on health), he has 5000 hp. So why does Oberon (wich is also a frame based on health) only reach 1300 hp ? It's not even the half of inaros' health. I could also talk about the energy but the lack of health is the most important issue with the frame. 

I love this game.

Thanks for reading.

Mann, i don't know what you are talking about,,,i'm main oberon and the way he is right now, well i'm practically immortal, soo buffing him would be pointless...

Broberon needs buffs? Maybe.

From my point of view, he only need some QoL. His Rewewal is good but static, which is bad for ur team because u need to recast both Renewal and Hallowed Ground just to get the heals and armor back, that is if your squad wanted that armor. Also that interaction with Nekros's 4th, yea its unhealthy.

I suggest making Oberon's Renewal acts like an Aura like how Harrow's Thurible or any other frames that uses proximity aura like abilities, it also favorable if the aura's range is same as Reckoning, making you the user to make use of that ability.

I suppose thats basically what i can think of it, theres other but its more into animation update really. That however, can wait. :)

23 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

That 75% is Efficiency.

Range = Alcance, it's at the top because the Arsenal stats are sorted alphabetically rather than universally / logically 😛

Thank you! You learn something new everyday, huh. I like the internet because of that.

Edited by (PS4)xX-GunHound-Xx