Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakak is a girl?

Well, I suppose it's the Switch's first Plague Star. For me, though, it's my third, and I've only been playing since early last year.

So yeah, I've known this for some time. Though to be honest, I also didn't really care, especially since I didn't interact with her much until my first Plague Star. Her standard wares just didn't interest me.

Edited by KnossosTNC

22 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Could someone explain this to me?  I thought it was the uncle of konzu that was got infested and

Now the plague star has a gender and its a she?  What is this the infested trying remember who gender it is and start the beehive?

What the f*ck are you talking about? We're talking about Nakak, the girl in the village selling the masks, not the infestation

EDIT: On the other hand, I thought it was obvious, yes, she is a girl :/

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

What the f*ck are you talking about? We're talking about Nakak, the girl in the village selling the masks, not the infestation

EDIT: On the other hand, I thought it was obvious, yes, she is a girl 😕

I'm drunk in the morning and I am still able type good in some ways, it just my reading is still drunk.

• Like 1

Nakak couldn't be related to onkko because he faked his death a long time ago because he knew that he wasn't meant to be with Saya. 

As for konzu, they've never mentioned him being with anyone other than Saya, and they only got together recently. 

back...thinking I am reading properly, yes I knew from the beginning Nakak is a girl form the start because when they unleash PoE on the 1st day I already know because odd job body examiner which the hip give it away then I already knew that she is a girl and not a guy because the culture in the game basically nearly bald hair so other ways to examine person is judging by body and personality.

So reason why I said the hip give it away is because man hip is hard to find then women hip.

here is the diagram

Spoiler

ss1.jpg

Edited by ChaoticEdge

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

I mean, if it helps, I thought Konzu's a woman.

hip give it away its easy tell who is male and female unless they have plastic surgery on their hip bone (as extended the bone).

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Nakak is androgynous due to her age and Ticker seems to be Trans (at least according to her dialogue where she consistently refers to herself as 'she' or her'.)

Seems there's a habit of the 'Vendor that sells knick knacks' screwing with people's assumptions of gender. And I'm OK with that.

• Like 2

This topic is full of relec.. сюрпризов... revelations.

I was thinking that ChaoticEdge is an AI spontaneously born on a meme and gifs site, trying to communicate with humans. But AI can not use a keyboard. Or get drunk.

Renegade leaves in a country with interesting looking old ladies.

Edit: and it is pretty hard to type without errors while drunk indeed.

Edited by rand0mname

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mus5q66e0zv11.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist

like it or not try be drunk over night and get a hang over then wake up in the mourning half drunk still, it takes while for my effect drunken eye wore off.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

This thread somehow went from wondering about some girl's gender to about posting while drunk.

I'd toast to this, but I haven't had a single drop of alcohol since my doctor told me it would make me go full-blown diabetes and my liver would explode or something.

Edited by KnossosTNC

3 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

This thread went from wondering about some girl's gender to about posting while drunk.

I'd toast to that, but I haven't had a single drop of alcohol since my doctor told me it would make me go full-blown diabetes and my liver would explode or something.

There was one time I was talking someone...I think I remember my reason why I drank...

i-told-myself-should-stop-drinking-but-i

Then remembering drinking with someone else problem complaining when I don't want her their complain.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

6 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

This thread somehow went from wondering about some girl's gender to about posting while drunk.

I'd toast to this, but I haven't had a single drop of alcohol since my doctor told me it would make me go full-blown diabetes and my liver would explode or something.

Oh nice!

Wait no, not the liver explody thing, I meant that you can't be drunk then :p

But other than that there's not much to discuss here, Is she a girl? Yes. End of debate