The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Prestige for Nightwave Intermission

Ady88

I don't remember it being mentioned in the thread that announced the intermission, the "It's live now!" thread had it edited in after the thread was originally posted.

Does anyone have a link to the "Intermission soon" thread? I could've sworn I commented in it, was it deleted?

Im just sad that they couldn't do the math.

1.) How many point players need to accumulate to reach lvl15.

2.) What is the maximum amount of points can be accumulated weekly.

I was really surprised that hitting lvl15 on Monday evening, after doing 2-3weekly and a daily.

So what's up with the next two weeks now?

1.) my points gathered are lost right now

2.) Nightwave gave me some extra to think about just like an alert, so no NW, no Alerts... Just weird.

Guys when Intermission ends... they will either reset the lvls or they will fill uo the rest of the LVL rewards above 15?

Either way, I assume they aren't doing proper math like if someone does all the quests they shouldn't go over the max LVL at all.

5 minutes ago, 40PE said:

Im just sad that they couldn't do the math.

1.) How many point players need to accumulate to reach lvl15.

2.) What is the maximum amount of points can be accumulated weekly.

I was really surprised that hitting lvl15 on Monday evening, after doing 2-3weekly and a daily.

So what's up with the next two weeks now?

1.) my points gathered are lost right now

2.) Nightwave gave me some extra to think about just like an alert, so no NW, no Alerts... Just weird.

Guys when Intermission ends... they will either reset the lvls or they will fill uo the rest of the LVL rewards above 15?

Either way, I assume they aren't doing proper math like if someone does all the quests they shouldn't go over the max LVL at all.

Its so everyone wont have to 100% each week. Congrats, you are a overachiever and finished it early. The math is you only have to do about 2/3 of it to get all rewards.

• Like 1

Just now, SastusBulbas said:

It simply looks lije yet again another rushed not quite finalised event.

Look at it, so little Nora Creds can be earned yet so much for sale requiring Nora creds you cant obtain.

Slow clap....

Because it's the same items as alerts and each nightwave will have mostly the same exact market. You are not meant to get everything at once. You need to choose. Eventually, season to season, a newer player will have the ability to buy everything.

• Like 1

The usual detail added after. But only in unread subfora when the majority playing in game see and hear nothing until after they hit lvl 15 then grind another 10k.

Why the hell bother with a store that requires Nora credits when you earn so little Nora credits and its capped?

Why even bother changing the store offers this week? 

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

Because it's the same items as alerts and each nightwave will have mostly the same exact market. You are not meant to get everything at once. You need to choose. Eventually, season to season, a newer player will have the ability to buy everything.

Point is the market rotated and there was a cap on what was earned with no mention in game of no prestige. 

Two dark weapon blue prints and two helmets I am interested in. 

1 hour ago, Learicorn said:

tbh they shouldn't rely on people reading the forums and put info like this ingame

Well you don't have to ... once you max the 15 ranks its clearly visable ingame =p

Last season people complained so much that each lvl after max was only 15 credits... thats probly why they removed it, and now people are mad its gone.  People are never happy =p

8 hours ago, Sajochi said:

It was stated on the intermission thread. It was known for a while. Seriously, do people bother to read anything?

Why should one bother reading, when one can make another rant about an already existing subject on the forums fishing for likes?

This topic should have been named "After I mismanaged my resources I didn't get what I needed I have to blame someone!"

That's why at the start of S1 I always kept some creds around in case something interesting pops up.

Edited by Ver1dian

2 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Well you don't have to ... once you max the 15 ranks its clearly visable ingame =p

Last season people complained so much that each lvl after max was only 15 credits... thats probly why they removed it, and now people are mad its gone.  People are never happy =p

People complained that 15 was too little and DE reduced that amount to 0, gg no re. How is that supposed to make anyone happy? I got the wisp helm but can't get Garuda, feelsbadman.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

So when does the next event officially start?

Nobody knows, nightwave as of now has no explicit gameplan or rulebook to consistently abide by. Ideally though it won't be more than a few weeks before the next whatever comes. DE realized with this recent break they can't just disable nightwave for a month with no means to obtain some of the progression tools in it. 

• Like 1

so it was edited in under the news section of the forums and not the patchnotes a week after it was announced and any other news linked about intermission links directly to the patch notes where it was NOT mentioned. even in the blog post in the news section  links to the patch notes where it was NOT mentioned.  the only way you could have known about this if you use the forums for more than just reading update patch nodes.

On 2019-06-25 at 9:02 PM, Wevi said:

lBBcGD0.jpg

Like the title says you do not gain extra nora credit, despite it being a temporary resource thats just going to reset when nightwave starts again, when you are maxed out at rank 15.
After spending the credits that i have gain over the month expecting there to be extra ranks after 15 giving pure credits I can no longer get the alt helmet for wisp.

7ovtW9t.png

And who knows when the helmet will be back in rotation AFTER the intermission is over since i can no longer gain any credits.

I specifically stopped myself from buying anything before that helmet came up, glad I did that 😄

On 2019-06-25 at 1:05 PM, rastaban75 said:

I'm perfectly fine with that.

I would be fine with that IF we had any idea how long it was going to be until Season 2 rolled out. Right now it's meant as a stopgap but if they run into more issues with S2 who knows and assuming people ONLY leverage their Nora credits for Nitain that means you can only possibly get 13 Nitain out of the whole Intermission stopgap. 

Where as with normal alerts over 3 weeks at 4 Nitain per day that would be a possible (all be it horrendous endeavor) 84 Nitain. I'm just leaving that there for numbers I highly doubt anyone would realistically grind every Nitain every day but the descrepency is apparent even 25% of that at 1 per day would leave you with 21 Nitain. Which would be enough to build Vauban Prime cause I think he is 20 some odd Nitain for whatever reason, tho at this point they should probably srsly reevaluate that cost cause it doesn't make sense anymore since Alerts are gone and the whole point was he cost so much cause hitting the Vauban alerts was such a slog. 

5 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I would be fine with that IF we had any idea how long it was going to be until Season 2 rolled out. Right now it's meant as a stopgap but if they run into more issues with S2 who knows and assuming people ONLY leverage their Nora credits for Nitain that means you can only possibly get 13 Nitain out of the whole Intermission stopgap. 

Where as with normal alerts over 3 weeks at 4 Nitain per day that would be a possible (all be it horrendous endeavor) 84 Nitain. I'm just leaving that there for numbers I highly doubt anyone would realistically grind every Nitain every day but the descrepency is apparent even 25% of that at 1 per day would leave you with 21 Nitain. Which would be enough to build Vauban Prime cause I think he is 20 some odd Nitain for whatever reason, tho at this point they should probably srsly reevaluate that cost cause it doesn't make sense anymore since Alerts are gone and the whole point was he cost so much cause hitting the Vauban alerts was such a slog. 

Nightwave nitain is a bundle of 5, it isn't just 1, so multiply that 13 by 5 and get 65 nitain, still less but not as badly as 13 to 84.

• Like 1

Just now, birdobash said:

Nightwave nitain is a bundle of 5, it isn't just 1, so multiply that 13 by 5 and get 65 nitain, still less but not as badly as 13 to 84.

Is it of 5? Ok that isn't nearly as bad as I thought then. I've been sitting on a dragons hoard of 500+ for so long I've just stopped looking too closely at Nitain returns.