Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is this a profanity?

-Sharpy-

The only thing i can think it would be is the "OOH" cause caps and the bot is real anal about to many caps even if it is only 3. Otherwise maybe put in a ticket and ask why it its showing it as profanity.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Its in the word anticipation. cipa  Polish: female genitalia. I tested in clan hierarchy names. It wont take it.

Means whore in Slovene as well.

40 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Its in the word anticipation. cipa  Polish: female genitalia. I tested in clan hierarchy names. It wont take it.

32 minutes ago, iamTaji said:

Just...wow

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

52 minutes ago, iamTaji said:

Thanks, my next weapons will be called c1pa c1pa ohh.

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, -Sharpy- said:

I tried to call my new kitgun "the anticipation OOH" in honor of Tyl Regor and the game says i can't use a profanity as a name LOL

Try to use numbers instead that OOH = 00H then check can your kitgun accepted, try to be smarter than Bots and WF system play with him like an anagram and try to confuse him!
Good luck.

I can bypass any bot's profanity like that.

This word is vulgar term for female organs. And also is offensive. Ive heard it directed towards men and women as well.

It sounds less faulty than wh...re in Polish but still offensive and not used in everyday language. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Post this in feedback. Sometimes the filter catches words that are not profanities; if you report it they will most likely adjust the filter.

We still can't even have "ball" in our names, so I wouldn't hold my breath at the moment.

• Like 4

1 час назад, Clats01 сказал:

The only thing i can think it would be is the "OOH" cause caps and the bot is real anal about to many caps even if it is only 3. Otherwise maybe put in a ticket and ask why it its showing it as profanity.

Certainly not. Because my plague zaws are successfully named as "PLAGUE KEEWAR" and "PLAGUE KRIPATH".

Don't ask why.