Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Recommended Posts

Im hoping more and more people post topics about this but as standard i didn't get the tennocon twitch drops like many others and support hasn't been much help. I will admit  my case is a different to most others (have seen a few others have the same issue Ive got)  because my ticket got answered and was met with the reply that my two warframe accounts were linked to the same twitch account resulting in my items going to my secondary account on pc and not my main account on ps4 however after checking https://www.warframe.com/user my pc and ps4 account according to the DE website are linked to two different twitch accounts giving me no way of knowing that my accounts had at some point and still are connected to one twitch account. twitch doesn't help much either just saying its connected to warframe and nothing else

im now going to follow the twitch drop guide (which pretty much just says tough luck better luck next time so not much help at all) and un-link and re-link both my accounts to two separate twitch accounts which again according to DE website they already are on separate accounts and hope they do what they did with the ash prime twitch drop last year and give it to everyone who has their twitch and warframe accounts linked within 7 days of tennocon finishing or at least have another chance to get it in the near future

IMO im fine with no Nekros he can be earned in game but im really disappointed about the lotus ephemera being locked behind the broken twitch drop system and im posting this both to raise awareness of others who might have a similar problem to me and to ask others to support the idea of DE giving the twitch drops out in a less annoying and buggy way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm extremely disappointed with Digital Extremes ... I'm sure I did the whole process correctly, but I did not receive any of the drops, neither ephemera nor nekros ... And now they say it's our fault? I totally lost my trust in their twitch drops. I will no longer watch their lives while DE don't take a position about this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I watched the TennoLive - not live (after it happened) for 30 mins straight without interruptions, do I fit into the giveaway? If so, are they still working on it? Thank you. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I watched the TennoLive - not live (after it happened) for 30 mins straight without interruptions, do I fit into the giveaway? If so, are they still working on it? Thank you. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar said:

Im hoping more and more people post topics about this but as standard i didn't get the tennocon twitch drops like many others and support hasn't been much help. I will admit  my case is a different to most others (have seen a few others have the same issue Ive got)  because my ticket got answered and was met with the reply that my two warframe accounts were linked to the same twitch account resulting in my items going to my secondary account on pc and not my main account on ps4 however after checking https://www.warframe.com/user my pc and ps4 account according to the DE website are linked to two different twitch accounts giving me no way of knowing that my accounts had at some point and still are connected to one twitch account. twitch doesn't help much either just saying its connected to warframe and nothing else

im now going to follow the twitch drop guide (which pretty much just says tough luck better luck next time so not much help at all) and un-link and re-link both my accounts to two separate twitch accounts which again according to DE website they already are on separate accounts and hope they do what they did with the ash prime twitch drop last year and give it to everyone who has their twitch and warframe accounts linked within 7 days of tennocon finishing or at least have another chance to get it in the near future

IMO im fine with no Nekros he can be earned in game but im really disappointed about the lotus ephemera being locked behind the broken twitch drop system and im posting this both to raise awareness of others who might have a similar problem to me and to ask others to support the idea of DE giving the twitch drops out in a less annoying and buggy way

With more topic's being posted, they will close them and direct them to this forum... as if this forum is the answer but really you are just seeing a crap tone of people with the same issue and the dev's are saying "You are out of luck and there is nothing we can do about it" .... When they could but they are just refusing to at this point- So what it really comes down to is basically like a shady company who advertises something you like but its fake. Some people will get the said stuff while others are left with broken hearts because they just wasnt on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that this is the second time that i know of and experienced where many players tuned in to watch DE's tennocon and didnt get drops makes me really dissapointed. If i was alone in this then i could understand, because maybe i did something wrong but the fact that there's a huge amount of people who didnt get drops shows theres something going on from DE's end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really disappointed that they didn’t give out the Nekros Prime. I watched for 7 consecutive hours from 9:40 AM PST to the end of the stream, got the ephemera, but not nekros. I mean, last year when this happened, they gave everyone who was linked and logged in Ash Prime. Make it right DE, do the same this year as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's also probable that the players did something wrong, I saw so many people not understanding how to link their account.

Or a problem on twitch side, which is not unlikely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

It's also probable that the players did something wrong, I saw so many people not understanding how to link their account.

Or a problem on twitch side, which is not unlikely

I dont discard the possibility of that happening but its really not that hard and many people double checked. I was certain mine was working because i got the ephemera but then i did not get the frame advertised. Which considering i watched for hours i should have received in the inbox but like many others i waited and nothing changed. Instead we got an 'oh well '

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wrong or right duck that ducking attitude of pushing ppl  to link to a other platform

harvester slalkerz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ouinpis said:

wrong or right duck that ducking attitude of pushing ppl  to link to a other platform

Say that again, i didnt understand you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, (PS4)Toterella said:

Really disappointed that they didn’t give out the Nekros Prime. I watched for 7 consecutive hours from 9:40 AM PST to the end of the stream, got the ephemera, but not nekros. I mean, last year when this happened, they gave everyone who was linked and logged in Ash Prime. Make it right DE, do the same this year as well. 

They don't care sadly, I wish they did and I wish they would do this, but every day I lose more hope and I honestly think DE will just ignore what happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, (PS4)El_Recci_01 said:

I dont discard the possibility of that happening but its really not that hard and many people double checked. I was certain mine was working because i got the ephemera but then i did not get the frame advertised. Which considering i watched for hours i should have received in the inbox but like many others i waited and nothing changed. Instead we got an 'oh well '

Right! Lots of peoples that can figure out to how play Wareframe are to stupid to link a twitch account ( but somehow manage to get the ephemera)... or they're was a connection problem with twitch and those complaining did watch the stream. What is more likely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

It's also probable that the players did something wrong, I saw so many people not understanding how to link their account.

Or a problem on twitch side, which is not unlikely

This is a bashing thread, logic and critical thinking isn't allowed. 

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to escort you to off topic now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loggin today with no Nekros on my inbox 😢
I don't even want Nekros at this point..
I want their respond on why this is happening and how are they gonna fix this because this problem is not just a handful of people anymore.
It's not about compensation now.. it's more of my trust toward DE teams at this point which will lead to my paticipation in any future event with them.

I hope you are happy with losing us..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagPrime said:

This is a bashing thread, logic and critical thinking isn't allowed. 

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to escort you to off topic now. 

Im not using logic and critical thinking? Is that what you say to yourself when you disagree with someone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)El_Recci_01 said:

Im not using logic and critical thinking? Is that what you say to yourself when you disagree with someone?

No, that's what I tell the people I disagree with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, (PS4)El_Recci_01 said:

I dont discard the possibility of that happening but its really not that hard and many people double checked. I was certain mine was working because i got the ephemera but then i did not get the frame advertised. Which considering i watched for hours i should have received in the inbox but like many others i waited and nothing changed. Instead we got an 'oh well '

I don't know if you know it or not... But Ephemera twitch drop and Nekros Prime drop seperately. As their drop time windows isn't the same. But if you watch the stream until they cut off the stream. You should atleast get Nekros Prime since his drop time only about 1 hour before the TennoCon stream end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chinoneko said:

loggin today with no Nekros on my inbox 😢
I don't even want Nekros at this point..
I want their respond on why this is happening and how are they gonna fix this because this problem is not just a handful of people anymore.
It's not about compensation now.. it's more of my trust toward DE teams at this point which will lead to my paticipation in any future event with them.

I hope you are happy with losing us..

Aw....I hope you can get Nekros Prime! Try to check your inbox massage. And do you watch it for 30 minutes? I just got my Nekros Prime yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagPrime said:

No, that's what I tell the people I disagree with. 

Yeah thats exactly what i meant. You tell yourself others dont use logic or critical thinking when you disagree with someone. Thank you for admitting to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

I don't know if you know it or not... But Ephemera twitch drop and Nekros Prime drop seperately. As their drop time windows isn't the same. But if you watch the stream until they cut off the stream. You should atleast get Nekros Prime since his drop time only about 1 hour before the TennoCon stream end.

Yeah i watched the whole thing. Like many others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)El_Recci_01 said:

Yeah thats exactly what i meant. You tell yourself others dont use logic or critical thinking when you disagree with someone. Thank you for admitting to it.

I say a lot of other things, actually.  But looking at your post tells me you aren't using logic. 

"If it was just me, it's be different, but it's other people too so it's not ok!"  What?

"So many people can't be wrong, it's DE's fault!" Again, what?

Fifty made good points that DE isn't the only party involved, so if you did use critical thinking, you'd realize that it can't be ONLY DE that messed up, especially since so many people did get the items with no issue. 

The reason we got Ash Prime the way we did last year was because it was DE's mess up and the majority of players didn't get the stream rewards.  This year, majority did get the items.  So either there's player error, twitch error, DE error or a combination of all 3.  (And I maintain there might be an issue with rewards going to console playwrs because looking at the comments of these threads, it's mostly console players who missed out.)

So, yeah, you didn't use logic or critical thinking and you just want to whine about how mean DE is being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...