Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just finished yareli's quest and... Never thought a quest could be THAT cringe worthy, holy S#&$, DE needs to hire more competent writters because this was awful, seriously. It was even worse with the "narration", I'm glad I finished it, I just wanna subsume Yareli and forget about this

I'm not even going to bother with Yareli for a long time, or until DE gets into their thick heads, that a substantial part of the player base hate k-drives and nerfs the quest. Or I'll just wait for the prime, if at all. The frame is just... bleh! And there have been a lot of those frames lately.

I got the first page cleared but, I have 5 more to go and all of the pages are going to have unskippable or unrushable "cut scenes" which are just annoying.  I read really fast, so being forced to adhere to some arbitrary speed is incredibly off putting.

I bowed out and bought the supporter pack.  DE won.

I actually didn't mind it too much, but it's a bit off-putting that a Warframe who, lore or otherwise, are always depicted as being immeasurably strong could get her ass handed to her by a morbidly obese man with a whip.

A. Whip.

Hey, maybe her weak state of release was canon after all.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

only 4 more. The last two pages are released together and it is just the cover picture that we see when we open the book. but yeah I don't blame you for dropping it

That does help, actually.  Thank you.  ^_^

I'm probably going to continue the quest but at a much slower pace.  The challenges for the quest are making my hand hurt when I try to just grind it all out at once. 

• Like 1

Yeah. That's another thing... I suffer from arthritis in my hands (and numerous other joints), so trying to do those tricks ad nauseum... Not worth the physical pain.

Like one of my DTP teachers used to say: "No arms, no cake".

• Like 2

Getting my second Pfizer shot tomorrow. Got enough food for well over a week (and canned/long term storage goods for quite a bit longer), in case I react worse this time around. First shot made me feel like crap for about four days.

Better prepared than hungry.

3 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Getting my second Pfizer shot tomorrow. Got enough food for well over a week (and canned/long term storage goods for quite a bit longer), in case I react worse this time around. First shot made me feel like crap for about four days.

Good luck!

I got Pfizer, 2nd shot didn't really hit me that hard but my roommate went full zombie after hers.  

On 2021-07-11 at 10:46 PM, Yrkul said:

Yup. I've discovered the joys of fermentation and meat preservation recently, just add salt and water and maybe smash the veggies hard and voilá! Of course you want the best drinking water you can find for that, as well as high quality sea salt and a clean airtight glass jar... but it's worth it :D for your health at least, if not for everyone's taste buds.

Hey yall, lil secret for the Tennolive Relay, you can jump out and on to the top of the relay by getting to the second floor and jumping out of the railjack dock. 

Have fun with the shenanigans!

Be careful though, if you get stuck, you stuck until you leave.

Edited by TomCruisesSon

20 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Hey yall, lil secret for the Tennolive Relay, you can jump out and on to the top of the relay by getting to the second floor and jumping out of the railjack dock. 

Have fun with the shenanigans!

Be careful though, if you get stuck, you stuck until you leave.

The Baro relay doesn't have a dock, sadly.

Just now, Loza03 said:

The Baro relay doesn't have a dock, sadly.

Huh, I'm at the tennolive one and if you go to the top of the steps you can go through the door and it leads to an elevator you have to wall jump up to get to the second level