Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Thats like 70 dollars here. Hardly a cheap date.

Me and hard lemonade however. XD

for 20cl? Sheesh! And they say Denmark is expensive.

Here it's 70 danish crowns! So that's... 11 dollars or so.

Edited by Yrkul

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Taxes taxes and more taxes.

But still. Denmark is supposed to be one of the most heavily taxed nations. And we have free health care and a fully integrated welfare system. What are you guys doing?

Just now, Yrkul said:

But still. Denmark is supposed to be one of the most heavily taxed nations. And we have free health care and a fully integrated welfare system. What are you guys doing?

Going crazy with inefective state, county, and city governments. Contrary to popular belief Federal taxes are quite low comparitively. 

Its the local taxes that get you. 

I better

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Going crazy with inefective state, county, and city governments. Contrary to popular belief Federal taxes are quite low comparitively. 

Its the local taxes that get you. 

My heart goes out to you guys. I seriously hope things get better over there. I'm following the social, economic and cultural movements in the US in particular, and I hope things stabilizes and gets better for everyone.

I'm drunk. I should get back to cracking relics. Hugs for everyone!

• Like 1

If anyone was watching the community art show on tennocon, you would have noticed a Ash art submission.

#My Ash design shown on TennoCon by Aaronj-c

As you can see, the picture is of Ash leaping in-between corpus sky scrapers with his hidden blades out, this person was inspired by the pose Dante makes in the first reboot DmC trailer back in 2013 and thought it would be a perfect pose for Ash to be in and decides to use it for Ash.

I know this… because I am the one who made it!

So I just want to thank DE for putting up my Ash artwork on display.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Coworker stayed home because eshe has a cough, fully expects to be back tomorrow but I'm having issues over here. 

If you think you have the rona, why are you only staying out for 24 hours?  

Shouldnt she make the quick test?

All I know is that if you suspect, you must do the test immediatly, if its positive, you stay home for 14 days, unless you need to be hospitalized.

12 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

@Loza03

Alternate Theory. The Emblem on the forehead of Mother Entrati. May be a representation of the Heart itself.

Oooh, now there's a theory...

Oh, and a new hard drive arrived today. At last, I shall be able to kick the can of my anxiety gremlins down the road!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Also I hope it is an SSD. 😄

Since it's just a secondary storage drive, I went with Hard Disk. My main drive is an SSD of course, I'm no philistine I'm not made of money, but the same amount of space is like, more than double the price if I want a reputable seller.

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Since it's just a secondary storage drive, I went with Hard Disk. My main drive is an SSD of course, I'm no philistine I'm not made of money, but the same amount of space is like, more than double the price if I want a reputable seller.

Basically what I did. Main is SSD and Secondary is a 2 TB drive XD. Have to have something to hold all my art and stuff. Give it another couple years SSD of 1 TB will be cheap. Moore's Law in full swing.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

I'm reminded of this for some reason:

At the start of the Pandemic there is a supermarket near where I live where they had two suspected cases on the same day. One worked in the Deli, and one worked in the Produce departments. The company shut the store down for a day. Easily a loss of  40k in sales and tossed all of the produce and deli foods out. Easily another 10-20k in food. Turns out it was regular flu. 

To their credit the owners did not fire anyone since it was due to a miscommunication since reporting had not be streamlined from my understanding but yikes. I imagine things like this have happened all over the country and world at this point.