Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0

[DE]Megan

Corpus already have a recharging beam secondary and a semi auto recharging gun.

Recharging machine pistol that is not a Kitgun when?

Damn, tenno reinforcement... The last time one got relased is near when I started to play, back in update 17.

I wonder why suddenly this kind of update is coming back again !

The armor pack is lovely ❤️

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Shankster9:

Focus on ranking up Vox Solaris and you can just buy them for standing eventually if you don't want to farm.

I am trying to do so and i had the mods and the relics for hundrets of times now but only one atmo systems reward its slowly driving me insane

Im so sick of the bugs in your game like holy ....!

At the very least HALF of the time nightwave challenges dont register, which makes no sense, playing solo or public doesnt amtter, dailies especally suffer from that but that kill 3 silver grove specters really sting because it sucks when everyone else in the group get the credit for 3 kills and you somehow only get 2.

How hard it is to fix your bugs persisting for months?

Am 18.7.2019 um 21:06 schrieb MakeLuvNotWerFrame:

void vault rooms (major updates needed since these are WAY back before bullet jump update)

So I was not trippin balls, when I found a vault door in the void outside of orokin derelicts?

Too bad, I didn't have a key with me when I found one. 

TBH, they can stay there. As it is a little inconsistent, when derelicts have them, but the void not.

Am 18.7.2019 um 21:02 schrieb [DE]Megan:

SHAWZIN DECORATION
This antique Orokin string instrument once belonged to a great Dax. The ancient ballad, “Smiles from Juran,” is one of the few known examples of music composed for this instrument. 

Quick Question. On what real world Instrument is the Shawzin based on?

So proxy rebellion is back... I see we still haven't fixed europa defense tile. So I can't get a screen shot of it but an enemy spawns way off the edge of the map and the marker for it flickers really fast... but here's a screen shot of a kavat magically getting off the map to kill said mob... it doesn't succeed because the mob is still way far away and it shortly gets teleported back.

F2LoGnh.jpg

On 2019-07-18 at 12:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:

QUATZ PISTOL
A compact four-barreled design packing a self-charging capacitor that discharges upon every reload from empty. Features auto hip-fire and aimed fire looses a four-shot instant burst.

*Quatz Pro Tip: start firing from the hip and aim while keeping the trigger held down to stay in auto mode!

The professional QA lead in me says this was released incomplete. We don't need a "pro tip" when the problem is actually the active refusal of the secondary fire mechanic that exists specifically for this kind of weapon. The result is a complete inversion of what the gun should do, and an unsatisfying user experience. That's a shame too, because the attributes are fantastic for how accessible it is to players of appropriate rank to use it.

Short range isn't short range

At short range, the quad-shot is similar to a shotgun, which makes sense to have accessible. Instead it can only be used when aiming, completely defeating the purpose of it as a close-range quick-hit. The ability to look at a target without aiming, click once, hit four times, and keep moving, seems more like the essence of Warframe, and that isn't achieved here. At longer ranges, the chances that all four shots hit seems to diminish, especially against targets moving horizontally to where you're aiming. 

Awkward sustained aimed fire

The pro tip above highlights the other major downside - it is impossible to maintain aim and fire off controlled sprays of single shots. While aiming, all you get is the quad shot. So to fire accurately at a distant target with full auto, a few shots need to be expended up front while zoom engages, then you have to keep the button held til the magazine is empty to use full auto while still zoomed in. 

Secondary fire button exists for a reason

I come from the perspective that it is fine to kludge around to make a feature work when there isn't another feature to support it, but when the supporting feature exists, don't kludge it up. We have a secondary fire button, it feels like this weapon was designed before that feature was added, and released without being fixed. Refusing to use secondary fire button means players can never do a simple no-zoom quad shot, and will never be able to remain in the aiming state while letting off single shots or tiny bursts. 

Make no mistake, I like this weapon aside from the lack of secondary fire usage. I know someone was trying to be clever my making a weird gimmicky reinforcement gun, but it kinda falls flat in terms of ease-of-use and ultimately fun factor. 

So, credit where it is due.

The Proxy Rebellion style of monthly event is exactly what I have been asking for.  Combine it with the Quatz, the only new piece of content to come with the reinforcements, and I'm sold.  Truly a good return to form and fun.

Now, it can never just be good.  The same complaints, and a few special others.

1) Scanner+quick melee = gun.  You can't quick melee with the scanner, despite adding it to fishing and mining, and having it work previously.

2) Underwater tiles...sigh...  Did a timed spy.  The game decided that running horizontally through a corridor to the vault it was underwater.  Then it decided that I could only dive into one side of the vault because the other side wouldn't let me activate the animation to go underwater...er.  What a mess.  This is why sewer levels are despised, and the issues with Warframe make it even worse.  Please, if you want to use Nightwave to guide players don't highlight your...less than ideal segments.

3) Still doors not opening on Corpus tile sets?  Did a Kuva Flood mission, completed the siphon, and was stymied by a door.  This is pretty sad, when you sell the game on randomly generated levels which can't be counted on to work properly.

4) The Quatz.  Fun, yes.  Functional....no.  You've balanced such that it literally demands a hybrid crit-status build.  My issue is that the special bit is a reload area stun that seems to be broken by anything, has no range, and an ammo economy that matches the Grakata without the obvious stupid fun of maximum bullets.  I can understand experimentation with the mechanics, but if you release something and have to include basic instructions in the flavor text multiple times...well you've put out something fundamentally lacking.  I'm between calling this a Komorex without ammo mutation, and calling it a gun you can enjoy for about half a level before you have to scavenge all ammo pickups.  I'll stick with my kitguns please.  You might only get Crit or Status but I can have infinite ammo, maximum dakka (sorry, had to refer to it), a death wall, or pop melons like some perverse TNT manufacturer run by a teen from the 90's. 

5) Exploiter Orb.  No groups on a Sunday midday, or a Sunday evening.  No groups means people ground it out, found the rewards weren't worth the grind (or got both ephemera), and dropped it.  Profit-Taker is still alive and well though.  Could you maybe give us a solo only Exploiter, so that we can grind?  Doing the battle solo is possible, but not fun.  A proposal would be half the rewards (rounded up), but meeting the Exploiter in the field with a few fixed raknoid spawn points.  This offers less challenge, less rewards, but would be a godsend for solo players who don't want the first stage of the boss bogging down the experience.

Good weekend.  Long way to go to bring the game to even being acceptably a beta.  Just remember, Fallout 76 and Anthem are pariahs for what your community has been allowing.  Free to play only gets you so much understanding, before they start seeing the scummy tactics of other entities creep into your product.  The thing is, you can't exactly launch a publishing wing and resurrect Doom.  Please, set the ship right and do the fixing the game needs.   Railjack coming "Soon" isn't an excuse.  

So is this a PC exclusive cause absolutely nothing has been said about console. And while I love to watch videos of people playing with stuff I cant have for weeks or even months there is usually a reassurance that it will be "coming soon". 

On 2019-07-23 at 10:37 AM, Mizcc1 said:

So is this a PC exclusive cause absolutely nothing has been said about console. And while I love to watch videos of people playing with stuff I cant have for weeks or even months there is usually a reassurance that it will be "coming soon". 

Tenno reinforcements are never pc exclusive.  PC will always get it first to have any existing bugs or malfunctions get ironed out and soon after get shipped out to consoles.  The main website even has a tab indicator showing the current update build of each platform and for consoles its currently in the development process.  If you cant see it, its probably minimized.  Its a gray bar saying "Warframe Builds" on the left side on the main page.

Archived