Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

SHAWZIN DECORATION

This antique Orokin string instrument once belonged to a great Dax. The ancient ballad, “Smiles from Juran,” is one of the few known examples of music composed for this instrument.

FINALLY!!! Also any chance for other antique Orokin instruments to show up? I've begun to love orbiter decorating.

Added Arch-gun Ammo to the Simulacrum pickup area. 

Hurray!!

Fixed Umbra’s Radial Howl sometimes leaving enemies frozen in mid-air.

Oh... I thought this was a secret feature.... XD

• Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Grineer Forest tileset.

I'll have to see which ones these are... I was planning on doing a video for random unreachable crates/medallions and a weird visual bug I found.

• Fixed rail damage triggers in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset resulting in many deceased Pets, as it should only affect Warframes.

This explains all the dead pets I kept seeing and no one knowing what happened.

Thanks for the new gun, I'm going to try it as soon as I can, I've been wanting that Shawzin since war within dropped so I'm excited as hell to grab one and re-decorate my orbiter. I know you guys have a lot on your plate with re-working the engines of the game... Please don't work yourselves into a coma. Again thanks.

Ok but why would you introduce more kubrow armour that doesn't fit most, if any, kubrows?

Most of the already excisting armour doesn't fit most of my kubrow that are of varying sizes.

Either a cloth piece clips right through the body, a piece of front leg guards doesn't take into account that my kubrow has fluffy feet so it looks really bad or the nose ring goes righ through my kybrow's teeth instead of her nose.

9 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Zenith will randomly switch to full auto after firing a single shot when in alt-fire mode.

- Zenith will randomly switch to full auto after firing a single shot when in alt-fire mode.

- Zenith will randomly switch to full auto after firing a single shot when in alt-fire mode.

Thx:)  repair this pls.

9 hours ago, BlackFiddler said:

There has to be another way to get Gyromag, Atmo or Repeller Systems than stupidly running the same boring and frustrating phase 2 of the Profit Taker over and over again... make it available as a drop from lets say Jackal on Orb Vallis. Ive been trying for hours to get the atmo systems to get to a level with vox solaris to even only guild my amps and i only need 4 mins for the entire phase two run where at least 2 of those 4 minutes dive into hearing the story for the quantrinquillionst time.

Also i am getting listed as Initiate on the forum whilst currently being mr 27 in the game which really triggers me a little too much.

Furthermore thanks for the fixes and have a good one...

I'm MR27 as well, It has nothing to do with your MR rank it's to do with your forum post count.

7 hours ago, DragoonStorm1 said:

or melee! plays music on smash. SLAP EM WITH THE BASS!

Like the ukulele in risk of rain

Might as well go for broke and make it into a Fluctus like Wuxia Novels.

Every time the instrument is played waves of power cut everything!

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved teleporting volumes spaces in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tilesets to catch overzealous Loki / Novas when attempting to escape the level.

You can double jump out of some of the mars tiles (I think even without any jump boosting mods but worse with mobilize).

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

DOMESTIK DRONES BUNDLE

Now I regret not waiting for other colors...

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please make medallions persistent in maps so the host can pick up the medallion and people joining after will still get them.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect. This is just poor level design.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please allow the loadout list to be re-arranged or reordered.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Certain extraction tilesets do not spawn enemies until players are far away from the spawning zones.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

Please show the number of shadows Nekros has stored up to the maximum 20.

5 minutes ago, Przemo8670 said:

Why is that the orokin cells do not drop in OROKIN tilests?

They were plundered by the rest of the star chart occupants and scattered to the winds, you find them in all sorts of strange locations. 😛

No idea it just sounded good in my head. 🙂

12 hours ago, BlackFiddler said:

There has to be another way to get Gyromag, Atmo or Repeller Systems than stupidly running the same boring and frustrating phase 2 of the Profit Taker over and over again... make it available as a drop from lets say Jackal on Orb Vallis. Ive been trying for hours to get the atmo systems to get to a level with vox solaris to even only guild my amps and i only need 4 mins for the entire phase two run where at least 2 of those 4 minutes dive into hearing the story for the quantrinquillionst time.

Focus on ranking up Vox Solaris and you can just buy them for standing eventually if you don't want to farm.

Archived