Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

exilus :clem:

Should probably be in feedback. 

Personally I'd prefer at least one dedicated Augment slot. That said Exilus mods are so blegh that I don't really see adding two more as a "problem" for balance. Unless they add a bunch of interesting Exilus mods. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Two exilus and one augment 

Yes... I need to be able to use Speed/Cunning Drift in the same build. Currently I have to sacrifice one over the other, have a fair few “mandatory” mods.

Maybe one day, though I’d be happy with an augment slot for sure. Would open up a lot of possibilities for build diversity in my case. :V

Edited by EquinoxPrime

uhhhh....🤔 (thinking moments bubble thoughts in spoiler)

Spoiler

3 exilus mod slot...

I know this is a maybe

latest?cb=20171008162120

then again players are more of range, strength, and other weird stuff added

latest?cb=20171007145432

latest?cb=20171007153644

latest?cb=20171007154737

as then again someone probably going make a dodge class and everything

latest?cb=20171007135201

latest?cb=20171007135314

as again could be also could benifit adding other mods like these

latest?cb=20180412001605

latest?cb=20171224212632

latest?cb=20180325123653

latest?cb=20180906175741

I could hit yes but that means they have to adjust other mods again yet again it could go good or bad the same time, oh well I guess it might not hurt that much

Meehh....sure why not its not like we aren't op what to be seem as to be, I guess can go for it, I would like complete full sets on the frame.

To whoever says OP - this is just for exilus/augmentation slots, even if u can put all 3 Drifts there - you will just make your little perfectionist

inside a bit happy, just a bit  more numbers, not OP. I look more forward to a feu augmentations for interesting builds and most of all - space ninja stuff - Aero, Patagium, Mobilize, etc

28 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

To whoever says OP - this is just for exilus/augmentation slots, even if u can put all 3 Drifts there - you will just make your little perfectionist

inside a bit happy, just a bit  more numbers, not OP. I look more forward to a feu augmentations for interesting builds and most of all - space ninja stuff - Aero, Patagium, Mobilize, etc

1 - You are trying to convince the wrong people. Us not devs

2 - Wrong section

3 - Devs already said no to extra mods slots, ESPECIALLY for augment one. I don't remember which devstream it was but they were asked an opinion about what you are discussing here and they replied with an unmistakable "not going to happen". The reason being that extra slots would allow too many options at the same time.

Before you post "but devs can change minds, they did with the vacuum issue!", true, they did. Go change their mind in the right section as they don't read this one. You can pay at the counter on your way out, glad I could help

Edited by Olphalarepth

On 2019-07-22 at 10:56 AM, Olphalarepth said:

1 - You are trying to convince the wrong people. Us not devs

2 - Wrong section

3 - Devs already said no to extra mods slots, ESPECIALLY for augment one. I don't remember which devstream it was but they were asked an opinion about what you are discussing here and they replied with an unmistakable "not going to happen". The reason being that extra slots would allow too many options at the same time.

Before you post "but devs can change minds, they did with the vacuum issue!", true, they did. Go change their mind in the right section as they don't read this one. You can pay at the counter on your way out, glad I could help

Thank you. I am a bit new to forum, what section DE reads?