Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only 5 more days until I can do a Nightwave mission

pazon123

VBCjxv5.png

(At MR 11, 44800 + 11200*5 > 99000, I spend 800 on stover pheromones)

I've tolertated most nightwave missions, but Come on, even doing a profit orb kill is a little much? Gilding a weapon was better than this.

(Silver grove elite weekly was the best one to date)

(Opinion: All nightwaves should be doable after completing second dream +minor quests)

9 minutes ago, pazon123 said:

I've tolertated most nightwave missions, but Come on, even doing a profit orb kill is a little much? Gilding a weapon was better than this.

Profit taker sucks, trust me I know. That said there is a make up mechanic, you can always do the profit taker later?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I understand the frustrations but at the same time it's a branch of progression players should eventually finish, it's a very fast elite weekly once one has the gear and knowledge for the fight, it's not necessary to complete the act to reach rank 30 in Nightwave, and as of right now there are about seven weeks minimum to complete it through catch up.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Yup, not the greatest. Even the boss fight itself is annoying.

That said, if you're at least Rank 6 at the start of the week, you can just get to Rank 9 and not have to worry about it.

Luckily, I'm rank 11 right now, I'll be rank 12 after i finish the PoE and nightmare quests, and 13 once I do the profit taker (currently 1500, 4500+7000 puts me at 11500 higher, the extra 7k puts me at 13)

Mr26 on PS4 and 23 on PC and I only just did my first profit taker today.  The rewards for the fight never seemed very good, certainly not worth playing archwing to forma some of those weapons up, but after skipping it a few times in night wave 1 I figured I better get around to it. 

Overall it doesn't really matter though if you just skip this one and do all of the others you'll still max out the nightwave long before the end that's what I did in season 1... And now as other said you're not in any rush to do it if you can make it up later if your really trying for it.

Well it's an "Elite" act, meaning it's not meant for everyone to be able to finish. But as you can see it at least motivates people to progress through more of the game to get it done anyway. That's a good thing. 

If you really don't want to do it, then just skip it. You don't need to do all the acts to reach the final tier reward. It is in rotation though and may return again later in this same season, which means another 7000 standing lost if you don't step up to the challenge.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

I just think they mean the wall before you can do profit taker is a little much.

tbf, even the fight itself is horrible. 1. its a gimmick fight. 2. to not be dead weight it requires arch gun mods, which at least myself and a few others did the bare minimum of that content type so meh. 3. its knockdown galore which limits what frames you can bring and still maintain some significance of fun.

Just now, Ver1dian said:

I think at this point we should just be greeted with a prompt on Monday "do you want to advance by 4 ranks", just to somewhat lower the complain rate for NW.

If they release that they better return all the standing and mats I needed to rank up Solaris 😛 

11 hours ago, stormy505 said:

tbf, even the fight itself is horrible. 1. its a gimmick fight. 2. to not be dead weight it requires arch gun mods, which at least myself and a few others did the bare minimum of that content type so meh. 3. its knockdown galore which limits what frames you can bring and still maintain some significance of fun.

Oh trust me, I hate the profit taker fight all together. It's terrible and needs a redesign. It doesnt take any real skill or teamwork, so I really dont even understand what they were going for.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kuciol said:

You have +/- 10 weeks to do it, you can recover every single mission that you didnt complete. Players have so irrational problems with NW its just beyond me.

The fact that nightwave is just a boring time sink is the problem. It's supposed to keep people playing, but it really doesnt. All it does it make people grind 1 day a week, hop on daily to get their login bonus and then run 1 5 minute mission to get whatever the daily is. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

The fact that nightwave is just a boring time sink is the problem. It's supposed to keep people playing, but it really doesnt. All it does it make people grind 1 day a week, hop on daily to get their login bonus and then run 1 5 minute mission to get whatever the daily is. 

The things is... prople ALSO complain about they have to log-in every week to play and they said they can log-in about every 2 weeks...

If you play the game normally, it wouldn't even be an issue. But if you only play because special rewards. That is indeed tiring...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

The things is... prople ALSO complain about they have to log-in every week to play and they said they can log-in about every 2 weeks...

If you play the game normally, it wouldn't even be an issue. But if you only play because special rewards. That is indeed tiring...

The game has no more normal content for me. I've been playing for 5 years and I've gotten pretty much everything that interests me, so until railjack I'm pretty much only logging in for dailies and nightwave, then after I do that I'm done playing.

16 hours ago, pazon123 said:

(

You're really this lazy to not kill Profit Taker?

Woooow

Why doesn't DE just hand you everything in the game? I think they should.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

The game has no more normal content for me. I've been playing for 5 years and I've gotten pretty much everything that interests me, so until railjack I'm pretty much only logging in for dailies and nightwave, then after I do that I'm done playing.

Well, I also just log-in, do Nightwave and Sorties too... Sometime I also run Sabotage just to get that last Xiphos Part (lol).

Some people may say just sell prime parts and get plat to buy Xiphos, which is a lot faster by the way. But getting the part myself feel a lot more fulfill than doing the alternative.

In the end, there will be neverending of complain because new and old player will not have the same preference and when they do (like SO and ESO). There will be complain that they cannot get what they want anyway...

4 hours ago, (XB1)RevenantRequiem said:

You're really this lazy to not kill Profit Taker?

Woooow

Why doesn't DE just hand you everything in the game? I think they should.

He's not lazy, he doesn't have the standing to do it... Maybe learn to read before judging. And yes it's bad design, but who cares as long as you can flex, right?

• Like 2