Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

playing nuke frames is a form of griefing

Space0ddity

The game allows for many different paces. When you are public or with unknown players, their preferred pace could be much slower or faster than what you enjoy. You must keep this in mind when you queue for missions or you will frustrate yourself for little reason. I would search through recruit chat or search for friends who play at your desired pace to have a better experience.

2 minutes ago, hs0003 said:

Not playing nuke frames is a form of leeching

There are many ways to play a mission without leeching or playing a DPS role.

Edited by Voltage

14 minutes ago, Space0ddity said:

what is your counter argument?

You telling me not to play the way I want to, because you don’t like it is also griefing/abusive behaviour. People nuking is not the problem, the people that think they can tell others what to do are.

11 minutes ago, Space0ddity said:

i play warframe to kill enemies

nuke frames invalidate my skill and remove enemy spawns regardless of what i do

therefore forcing me to play solo, thus making me feel lonely

what is your counter argument?

Well....the entire point is to kill efficiently.

If someone is killing faster or better than you, bring better gear or wait for difficulty to ramp up later in the mission.

Those of us that nuke missions are doing it for speed and efficiency. If you want to slow things down and get less rewards, go for it.

It's just another form of a carry if you can't keep up. Kick back relax and enjoy the free ride.

Playing with a player who is playing with a nuke frame or playing as a nuke frame can make the game fun at first but quite dull and boring after a while. Atleast you won't see them every game. It's the nature of this beast. Balance in this game is all based on perception. See where your coming from is you aren't playing as a nuke frame and you feel like you don't get an opportunity to kill some of the enemies. Therefore you just feel like you are following along and helpless while someone does all the work and you just pick off the few strays and pick up the loot. That what you are experiencing?

10 minutes ago, hs0003 said:

If the title is true, my statement is true.

The title is a discussion. The validity of the original topic has no relevance to the incorrect statement you placed. Your comment is just unhelpful.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1