Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Hotfix 25.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Good evening please, please something is become a problem for many players, I'm not talking about those who are satisfied, I'm talking about those who really appreciate the game, every time there are corrections, it kills something that the players do not see it and it's a pity, our operator his image is zero like a box of milk and every time we are on Cetus the image of the landscape is zero on looks like we are in the Middle Ages since they removed the X16 setting, thank you.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

oh my god finaly you know how long i have been complaining about this since like 3 months after damage 2.0 came out

I have a suggestion, could the default icon for the loadout show the current skin you're using with the frame, much like on the arsenal selection? Like if you're using the Nezha Empyrean skin, it could show that on the loadout icon

I'd still rather just have the option to have the loadouts as a list. The new UI makes a simple thing bulky for me when my mind just wants to search for a word that I've devised (before - word search, now - clutter of images and words). My 2 cents.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

This is a nice addition, but can you please copy-paste the entire search system from the modding screen to the Trading Mod-search menu?
@[DE]Pablo

In Modding, I can write any word present in the mod description to find it. "Multishot", "Combo", "Punch", "Radiation" now, etc.

In Trading, I have to remember the exact name of ~1000 mods to get the one I want.

2 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Now that we're getting a nice update to the arsenal with the loadout screen, 
could it perhabs also be time to let players use the same mods on their sentinel and regular weapon?

well, considering you can do it for Venari and another companion, would be really nice

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

that's a nice addition I've been hoping for for the longest time!

Archived