Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war, exist a realease date?

Kaiser_Suoh

Date, no.

Window? Around Christmas.

Yeah, for once DE have revealed this months in advance. After a [DE]lay from a pre-Tennocon release, citing the 'additional content' despite showing that much of it was very near done. Release date revealed after a Tennocon that reveals a mostly-complete Railjack, with the peripheral systems and environments being incomplete.

38b8ua.jpg

Christmas.

But I think the question is what exactly they will release at that time. Since they dared to set an estimation like that already, I have a feeling that in case they don't get as much done as they hoped (very likely), it may be more of a launch event to slowly set things in motion as they patch things in piece by piece rather than BOOM FULL SENTIENT WAR TAU SYSTEM INVASION EVIL LOTUS SAD BALLAS EPIC QUEST AND PROBABLY SOMETHING SOMETHING SALAD V GLHF.

I mean, if the latest trailer tells us anything it's that it's probably just a wide sentient invasion of the current Origin system to begin with. Of course since Empyrean will be a thing at that time, there will likely be sentient ships to mess with in space too, like the carrier seen in the trailer or something smaller. I don't expect Tau system and epic solo quests to come until months later.

So what I'm saying is, don't get too high expectations on the first release. 

6 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Anyone knows when "The New War" will be released?

expect stuff to happen, say...in 2020

and to be honest im not even playing this game anymore, im not interested in riven gambling, or the tedious nightwave, im not interested in the new warframes, well the fat one is kinda cool, prob zephyr rework/deluxe skin is coming in 3 more years minimum and the only new content im exited about is the duviri paradox, cuz no more space brat (if theres no boob slider im going to get upset)

so, ill say dont hold your breath, play other games while you wait cuz DE likes to take their sweet time on doing new stuff, really ambitious stuff so its going to take even more than ususal

Edited by Toppien

I will make this prediction.

December 2019, Christmas - the new war begins with the invasion of Origin System.

March 2020 - TNW update, we stop the invasion and some lore stuff

December 2020 - TNW update, we invade sentient territory in the new solar system

April 2021 - TNW update, End of the storyline with the conclusion of our invasion