Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they just nerfed speedy Volt just because of Gauss???

Nitro747

"oh yeah, Volt will still be fast, you see Gauss can't maneuver as well as volt" - Steve, on Devstream prior to release of Gauss

Then why in the hell my Sanic build Volt feels much slower than before?

Is it just me? Is it just my impression because they (unfortunately) removed the goofy animation with max str speed volt? Discuss 😕

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

"oh yeah, Volt will still be fast, you see Gauss can't maneuver as well as volt" - Steve, on Devstream prior to release of Gauss

Is it just me? Is it just my impression because they (unfortunately) removed the goofy animation with max str speed volt? Discuss 😕

You might be suffering from a placebo effect? Idk what to call it. Basically Volt was always seen as very fast but now that something is faster he SEEMS slow. Reality is that he is the same speed as he used to be.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

You might be suffering from a placebo effect? Idk what to call it. Basically Volt was always seen as very fast but now that something is faster he SEEMS slow. Reality is that he is the same speed as he used to be.

Man, I really don't know if they stealth nerfed him or if its just my imagination

I think the main think affecting my perception is the removal of the goofy animation. But I do think he accelerates slower than before.

19 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

2 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Damn they did.Max speed Volt here, seems like i got half my speed now.

Tell us your stories of back when you were fast and in your prime again grandpa!

(Gauss' speeding across PoE at mach 10 in the background)

• Like 6

Just now, Im_a_Turtle said:

Tell us your stories of back when you were fast and in your prime again grandpa!

(Gauss' speeding across PoE at mach 10 in the background)

Who cares about POE when you got everything my child?In the old days we had something called archwing too anyway.

• Like 2

Just now, Nitro747 said:

You've been playing Volt wrong during all this time :V

sure, he have shields too that give damage boost, i am not going to impact other players without concent and i am perfectly happy with bullet jumps, GAUSS is there for speed and he isent effecting other players wich is good.

• Like 7

Haven't checked it yet, but it might feel slower because of this change:

Fixed Warframe legs moving incredibly fast with multiple movement speed buffs applied. You will still move as quickly, but your run animation will look better!

Otherwise it's probably a bug.

But yeah, let's just assume nerfs immediately.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Did they really just nerf Volt’s top-end speed?

and not compensate him?

please confirm.

No they didnt. Have been playing him in Disruption. The only thing he doesnt seem to be doing is the sily animation of the legs doing the crazy movement.

The Warframe not doing the super fast running animations and not having the sounds of TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUUTUTU ever time you step 5 feet make him seem slow. The running animation seems to be capped, but the speed itself? Not that I've felt.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 5