Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

twitch drop issues

Joltyboi

im having issues with twitch drops, ive had a warframe partner twitch stream going on in the background for well over an hour now but still havent gotten the colour pallet drop, which is supposed to be after watching for 30 minutes if im not mistaken

I haven't if anyone has tried this, but go to warframe.com and log out. Logout here, go to twitch and log out there. Sign back into everything, watch a partner stream for 30 minutes + 5 to make sure. Take note of the time you start their stream. Keep your browser on that tab, and do not mute the stream.

See if your luck changes.\

On another thought: Has anyone cleared their browser cache and went back to watching streams?

Edited by Alcatraz

I missed out on getting the lotus ephemeral because it wasn't working.  I unlinked and relink and watched streamer for the pallet mostly just to see if it was working again.  It didn't work at the time then two days later it popped up in my inbox

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

Got mine yesterday sometime. Watched a stream well over an hour as I forgot about it. And the day before. My clanmates got theirs through shortly after I received mine too. 

Twitch drops are terrible. Wish de would stop using them until they're cleared up. 

Worked perfectly fine for me on Friday. Watched the same streamer for a bit over an hour and found the drop in my inbox afterwards.

Don't know if I'm just lucky or what but I've never had issues with drops and haven't touched my account link since the feature was added.

Still buggy for some. I watched a partner for 40 minutes, no drop. Re-linked my Warframe/Twitch accounts, another 40 minutes, no drop. Others in stream did report receiving drops.

*Edit: Same problems with Mixer.

Edited by DaftMeat

The first night I found out about the recent color palette drop I got it immediately after watching about 40 minutes.  The next day I told three friends, and none of them got it after watching for an hour or two.
The day after that, at least two of them had gotten it after watching for an indeterminate amount of time.  The only thing that had changed between the first attempt and second for them was that during the first attempt they were also playing Warframe, while the second attempt they were not.  I was not playing while I was watching.

Coincidence?  Maybe.  But it's a thought.  If you've been playing while "watching" try not playing at the same time.

4 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

im having issues with twitch drops, ive had a warframe partner twitch stream going on in the background for well over an hour now but still havent gotten the colour pallet drop, which is supposed to be after watching for 30 minutes if im not mistaken

did the stream have focus within it's window? EG it was the top tab and the window itself was not minimized? Also you can't mute the audio in the player, you can mute the tab or mute the application in the sound mixer but if the Twitch tab does not have focus, the browser is minimized or the player itself has been muted then Twitch will not count you a s a viewer. 

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Coincidence?  Maybe.  But it's a thought.  If you've been playing while "watching" try not playing at the same time.

I'd say coincidence because when it finally came through for me after watching a few streamers for a few hours without doing anything of significance on the side and not getting it. Followed by leaving my PC on overnight so 8-10hrs of being bounced around partner streams with literally nothing else going on and none of that counted. 

When I finally did get the drop I'd opened Mixer out of desperation, gone to the Warframe directory, saw there where no partners streaming sayd HECC this and fired up warframe to play for a while. Then after a few missions I got the pallet, I hadn't watched any streams on either platform that day. And I had unlinked and relinked all of the applicable accounts several times during those cycles. 

I think it's just borked and working off a super slow backlog like days of backlog for whatever reason.