Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal Medallions should apply to conclave

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

9 hours ago, Krion112 said:

I don't think I know of a single action game that uses an unrestricted enhanced movement system that is actually popular.

GunZ The Duel was pretty popular back in the day. S4 League had decent popularity. It's a shame nobody makes these kinds of games anymore, all the non-indie games nowadays are just First Person Shooters or Battle Royales, with a few MMORPGs here and there.

2 hours ago, pantophage said:

conclave has the gear gap of a P2W game, but without the ability to buy your way out of it.

While it is unbalanced for certain mods to have significant effects in PvP, what you're saying is incorrect as the mods are tradeable and can be obtained from other players regardless of rank.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Please link me to a thread as I’ve never seen these and again you like to highlight the terrible out of the community assuming one speaks for all. That’s the forms and Reddit of warframe in general being toxic. But again because conclave it’s seen as 10x worse....

You said it in your own post at the start of this thread....

8 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

you guys confuse me.

In one moment you expect everyone to be patient and wait on DE to no end. But when it’s something you don’t like it’s acceptable to point out flaws in the game thatve been needed to be fixed.

it makes sense for that response prior to the UM changes because they know if they are going to keep conclave separate from UMs something would have to be done about PvP. 

The route they are taking I. Don’t know but the fact thats acknowledged is that they are aware and are going to be trying new things to make PvP better for everyone who wants these items.

regardless I agree with what your saying on how DE fixes things. But it hasn’t been this much of an issue with the majority until UMs were present. You can’t be serious. It took conclave for the latter of you to see that DE does this for almost everything they do. It’s sad. And I’m not trying to insult you when I say these things but you all have let this issue remain prevalent because it’s never really affected your group in a negative light. You created this ability for the devs to think this behavior is acceptable myself included all we can do now is hope for better changes 

I wouldn't exactly say waiting years (I'm at 4, some are even more) is being impatient would you.... all what's happening now is a kneejerk reaction because they screwed up with the medallion change and they can't go back on their decision.  They've had years prior to UM's to fix the issues but as you say yourself nothings happened.  Essentially there is no point getting our hopes up over it fixing the issues as past experience shows it's very unlikely they will, I can almost say with 100% certainty that the main gameplay issue (I don't think bullet jump suits PvP) for me personally is not going to be fixed.. 

To be fair apart from players moaning about needing to do conclave and posts about valid issues with the game mode, most PvE players didn't care about PvE because essentially most feel conclave is a rubbish game mode... it's only now in the spotlight again because a lot feel that a conclave player(s) screwed over the PvE community with their post on twitter...

Also not everyone tries to protect DE from their mistakes either....If you want to spend the time looking through my posts (I wouldn't I have no idea when I actually said it) but I have actually questioned why we don't give DE more grief for their failure to hit things like their own deadlines, if this was EA they'd be being slaughtered but for some reason DE gets a free pass.   I don't understand the 'blind loyalty' and even white knighters that DE has managed to foster.  Personally I'm of the view if you don't tell DE they screwed up they won't know they've screwed up.

8 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

You said it in your own post at the start of this thread....

I wouldn't exactly say waiting years (I'm at 4, some are even more) is being impatient would you.... all what's happening now is a kneejerk reaction because they screwed up with the medallion change and they can't go back on their decision.  They've had years prior to UM's to fix the issues but as you say yourself nothings happened.  Essentially there is no point getting our hopes up over it fixing the issues as past experience shows it's very unlikely they will, I can almost say with 100% certainty that the main gameplay issue (I don't think bullet jump suits PvP) for me personally is not going to be fixed.. 

To be fair apart from players moaning about needing to do conclave and posts about valid issues with the game mode, most PvE players didn't care about PvE because essentially most feel conclave is a rubbish game mode... it's only now in the spotlight again because a lot feel that a conclave player(s) screwed over the PvE community with their post on twitter...

Also not everyone tries to protect DE from their mistakes either....If you want to spend the time looking through my posts (I wouldn't I have no idea when I actually said it) but I have actually questioned why we don't give DE more grief for their failure to hit things like their own deadlines, if this was EA they'd be being slaughtered but for some reason DE gets a free pass.   I don't understand the 'blind loyalty' and even white knighters that DE has managed to foster.  Personally I'm of the view if you don't tell DE they screwed up they won't know they've screwed up.

Referring to the start of my paragraph I take pleasure in playing conclave. Something that people hate so much that even others playing it makes them mad it’s sarcasm with that one because I don’t care what someone thinks as long as I enjoy the gamemode.

They didn’t screw up on the decision. At all. At least in my view. name one game with PvP exclusive items you can earn by doing a pve quest storyline or gamemode that’s currently doing well. I honestly think nobody can. And that’s totally fair. I don’t believe in any game whatsoever should PvP exclusive items be able to be earned through PvP. It’s not a gate keeping thing it’s just a principle of how gaming works imo. And with warframe everyone has access to PvP. (It May not be you cup of tea but hey) it’s there for everyone. While buggy and I do feel as if if they were to go and rework a lot of things I still feel as if the skill gap and skill sealing would be too high for the pve side to enjoy in general. And that’s okay.

and again the pve community hasn’t been screwed over at all. They still have accessibility to the gamemode like everyone else. It’s a choice of PvP on wf and in specific this style of PvP is for you. Which granted it isn’t for everyone. That’s okay. Personally you shouldn’t earn the PvP rewards without playing PvP. Please name a few mmos or rpgs where you earn PvP exclusive items or have a chance to earn them though pve related quest missions etc.... you can name a plethora of games that require thou to grind in pve before getting access to PvP or to be relevant in PvP however. 

And thats interesting. I apologize if you felt that I was labeling you as a white knight but to be frank you’re not doing much better then them. You’ve all been grouping a few conclave players for the general population of conclave. Trying to argue that one persons twitter post made DE change or revert this vs likely looking at other games discussing this amongst themselves and with a hint of twitter post. That’s what I’m not understanding. You all are acting as if the conclave community threw a fit overnthis when in reality we’re just defending this now 

2 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Referring to the start of my paragraph I take pleasure in playing conclave. Something that people hate so much that even others playing it makes them mad it’s sarcasm with that one because I don’t care what someone thinks as long as I enjoy the gamemode.

They didn’t screw up on the decision. At all. At least in my view. name one game with PvP exclusive items you can earn by doing a pve quest storyline or gamemode that’s currently doing well. I honestly think nobody can. And that’s totally fair. I don’t believe in any game whatsoever should PvP exclusive items be able to be earned through PvP. It’s not a gate keeping thing it’s just a principle of how gaming works imo. And with warframe everyone has access to PvP. (It May not be you cup of tea but hey) it’s there for everyone. While buggy and I do feel as if if they were to go and rework a lot of things I still feel as if the skill gap and skill sealing would be too high for the pve side to enjoy in general. And that’s okay.

and again the pve community hasn’t been screwed over at all. They still have accessibility to the gamemode like everyone else. It’s a choice of PvP on wf and in specific this style of PvP is for you. Which granted it isn’t for everyone. That’s okay. Personally you shouldn’t earn the PvP rewards without playing PvP. Please name a few mmos or rpgs where you earn PvP exclusive items or have a chance to earn them though pve related quest missions etc.... you can name a plethora of games that require thou to grind in pve before getting access to PvP or to be relevant in PvP however. 

And thats interesting. I apologize if you felt that I was labeling you as a white knight but to be frank you’re not doing much better then them. You’ve all been grouping a few conclave players for the general population of conclave. Trying to argue that one persons twitter post made DE change or revert this vs likely looking at other games discussing this amongst themselves and with a hint of twitter post. That’s what I’m not understanding. You all are acting as if the conclave community threw a fit overnthis when in reality we’re just defending this now 

Your first paragraph also says you enjoy making other players angry.... which is essentially the definition of a toxic player...

Um you're saying that the pve community wasn't screwed over because you play conclave and technically only benefit from the change.  The pve community however, clearly feel screwed over by the change or there wouldn't be so much negativity over the change...

As to games that have crossover, to be honest I don't play enough games that have both pve and pvp to comment on that... if I want pvp I play a pvp game which is designed specifically around pvp.   Having said that allowing PvE players access to PvP mods etc via an alternative grind (and lets be honest the grind is huge if you just used medallions) wouldn't really have caused any major issue imo, if anything it might have gained players who might feel more comfortable playing PvP if they had access to some mods so they were on more equal footing to other players they get matched with. 

You say the conclave community didn't do this change, and several have said they had no issue with the medallions, but I didn't see conclave players coming in and saying no it's fine ignore the player who complained so there is a perspective where lack of action is just as bad as being the cause. 

Also it's not really arguing that it did change DE's view on the medallions because it's pretty clear that it was a major catalyst for them changing it, you might disagree with that but from mine and many others viewpoint that twitter post (and others like it) is essentially the cause of the issue we have now over universal medallions not actually being universal.  DE trying to 'fix things' by saying they're going to do something with conclave is clearly more about diffusing the issue or they'd have been openly saying in devstreams about how they're looking at conclave etc or I don't know done something in the previous 4 years of players complaining over the same things, which as we both know they haven't.

Edited by LSG501

6 hours ago, Heckzu said:

GunZ The Duel was pretty popular back in the day. S4 League had decent popularity. It's a shame nobody makes these kinds of games anymore,

Because they were niche popular, not mainstream popular.

Back then, outside of the hardcore gaming crowd I hanged out in, nobody heard of these games. Them being made by Korean developers explains why; this high speed pvp genre has little appeal in the West, that's why you don't find them here (and the small amount of ads I saw of these games didn't help).  Western developers know this, they're not going to risk it.  They play it safe and bet on the Fortnites and CODs.

The current conclave pros who mastered this high speed pvp action, they are it.  All of it. That number is not going to grow. There just aren't that many people inside a PVE-centric game who can or want to do that.
While Gunz is no longer officially supported, there are fan servers out there, certainly more populated than Warframe's conclave since 100% of that playerbase is there to pvp. It is also peer2peer but has a proper ranking system. (I think). I looked around in those forums and couldn't find threads complaining that people can't find players to play with so I have to conclude their playerbase is populated enough.

MAYBE if conclave as it is now was part of the core game since day 1 it might've gained enough interested players for it to gain traction and grow.  But it was simply added far too late many years later after WF has been an established PVE looter shooter game. The influx of pvp players now is just too small and slow for that traction to happen so it bleeds out pvp players as fast as it gains them. This is why other pve&pvp games out there fare better (usually MMOs), they were both designed together as one balanced game from the ground up.  Adding one mode much later as a watered down add-on tends to not be a success.

Edited by MystMan

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Your first paragraph also says you enjoy making other players angry.... which is essentially the definition of a toxic player...

Um you're saying that the pve community wasn't screwed over because you play conclave and technically only benefit from the change.  The pve community however, clearly feel screwed over by the change or there wouldn't be so much negativity over the change...

As to games that have crossover, to be honest I don't play enough games that have both pve and pvp to comment on that... if I want pvp I play a pvp game which is designed specifically around pvp.   Having said that allowing PvE players access to PvP mods etc via an alternative grind (and lets be honest the grind is huge if you just used medallions) wouldn't really have caused any major issue imo, if anything it might have gained players who might feel more comfortable playing PvP if they had access to some mods so they were on more equal footing to other players they get matched with. 

You say the conclave community didn't do this change, and several have said they had no issue with the medallions, but I didn't see conclave players coming in and saying no it's fine ignore the player who complained so there is a perspective where lack of action is just as bad as being the cause. 

Also it's not really arguing that it did change DE's view on the medallions because it's pretty clear that it was a major catalyst for them changing it, you might disagree with that but from mine and many others viewpoint that twitter post (and others like it) is essentially the cause of the issue we have now over universal medallions not actually being universal.  DE trying to 'fix things' by saying they're going to do something with conclave is clearly more about diffusing the issue or they'd have been openly saying in devstreams about how they're looking at conclave etc or I don't know done something in the previous 4 years of players complaining over the same things, which as we both know they haven't.

If you took the first part of the paragraph seriously dude... lol and I’m far from toxic but I digress to each it’s own. But either or I don’t go out my way to piss others off. I might find enjoyment if someone’s upset because. Of something I game exi play brawlhalla I win a match ppl are salty and rage at me I find that hilarious type vibe. That dosent define someone as toxic ? But again I digress nor do I need to explain much more to you.

and while it’s not a major issue it’s still not a very good aspect to have if holstering both PvP and pve. Try some of the above games mentioned. There’s no way to earn PvP exclusive items through pve but in many and if not most cases you’re able to use and earn pve rewards. 

PvPs rewards being only obtainable through PvP is a common practice because in general it’s a different challenge. The reward from going agasint acutall humans who may or may not have higher or equal skill to you is the challenge. And while the UMs wouldn’t be much of an issue it circumvents that challenge allowing people an easy way out. If you’re going to allow PvP as a gamemode in any game that’s not a good look. Because while people can still play PvP and earn standing and those rewards to do so. The next person can possibly and passively earn these rewards without the same challenge. The ideal of getting these rewards was the challenge faced. Not just in warframe but in every game with PvP and pvpe.

again your taking a few players and marginalizing them to the max. I don’t speak nor control the words for anyone else. everyone is entitled to what they feel is right. Just as if the roles were reversed I’d expect nobody to try to say ignore your opinion because it’s ... your opinion and it deserves to be heard if you feel like it’s important and you can express it in a respectful way.

again I’m sure that a twitter post isn’t that important to DE but again to each their own. Let me ask you this out of all the controversial things that they’ve done and people complaining on Twitter partners etc how come this is the only big case where it seems like “this twitter post” changed everything? Again if you can or if someone can link it to me so I can read it again because I must be reading the wrong one. The one you guys are referring to must be a MLA works sites essay with full on sponsors from teshin himself. Because the ones I read were good but not that influential. 

And again me and a lot of people just don’t feel like a pve method should have any sort of influence (in this manner should I say) to earn PvP rewards. It’s not in the spirit of PvP and while this may sound like gatekeeing (don’t understand how it would be) not fair for those who play PvP.  Imagine playing cod to get max prestige and your friend just played the co op story over to get max prestige? You think that would be a good feeling?

41 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

And again me and a lot of people just don’t feel like a pve method should have any sort of influence (in this manner should I say) to earn PvP rewards. It’s not in the spirit of PvP and while this may sound like gatekeeing (don’t understand how it would be) not fair for those who play PvP.  Imagine playing cod to get max prestige and your friend just played the co op story over to get max prestige? You think that would be a good feeling?

Honestly considering how grindy it was going to be to get the rep from the 1k value medallions I'd have had no issue with them doing it that way, if anything they're going to be spending a hell of a lot more time levelling up than someone who is doing the PvP directly.

Hypothetically if I enjoyed conclave, had the perfect experience (I wouldn't) and there weren't the numerous issues that I feel it has I could technically be max rank in about a week, two tops, by doing PvP.  If I was going by medallions I could spend (someone else did the sums, I didn't need to do sums to know 5% drop rate sucks) 8 hours a day, every day, for a year purely grinding disruption hoping the rng gods are being fair so I might end up with the same standing....  personally I feel that's just as deserving as playing a (imo) bolted on PvP mode.... i we're being realistic medallions were never going to impact on PvP in any major way, that sort of grind is just not something the normal PvE player is interested in doing.. you only need to look at hema research to show that. 

18 hours ago, Heckzu said:

GunZ The Duel was pretty popular back in the day. S4 League had decent popularity. It's a shame nobody makes these kinds of games anymore

I have literally never heard of either of those, which is a testament to their popularity. 

very few games like this are made because to put it quite simply, they aren't popular, and therefore struggle financially. not to mention they take a lot more work than games with simpler movement systems, so they are even more not worth it from a business standpoint. 

I think the most popular high mobility PVP game that I can think of was Titanfall, which had limited success, but it also intentionally added bots to pvp matches that were easy targets in order to artificially inflate perceived KDR to make the players enjoy the experience more. 

IMO conclave either needs to either dumb down its movement and be more weapon focused to be more approachable OR embrace Warframe's over the top abilities and movement, because as it stands currently, its got one foot in both camps, which leads to a confusing middle ground where most guns just feel useless against movement, and most frames abilities don't feel like they make a difference

Once upon a time, there was a "sweatshawp" in the Conclave while I was running it... Bullet Jumping, high and mighty, like a rabbit on steroids... He/she though it would be safe to Bullet Jump far away from enemies while watching them fight each other, picking them off at a distance... And then, in the middle of a fast Bullet Jump, he/she gets a headshot from a Despair projectile from the complete opposite side of the map... This happened not once, not twice, but 18 times, all by the same dude... Then, the next match, he/she went Bullet Jumping, low and stealthly, like a snake using a trampoline, thinking that it would make him/her a harder target against headshots... But instead of eating with Despair projectiles, it was headshots with Hate in the most spectacular of airborne interceptions, 15 times, by the same dude... At the end, that same dude said nothing and left, letting this player boil in rage on how the hell were those 18 headshots, and those airborne interceptions with Hate, possible...

... That dude was me. And now, this OP is trying to present a complicated argument in such a convincing way, that he/she managed to shoot him/herself in both feet, legs and arms each time he/she replied...

... You can stop now...

Edited by Uhkretor

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If you took the first part of the paragraph seriously dude...

assuming you are being sarcastic in your first paragraph, to what end? 
What purpose does it serve your argument? 

there is no punchline to the joke, nothing that makes a point using that sarcasm. So we have no other logical conclusion than you just like to upset others.

In the same vein, this puts your whole opening statement in question and whether this thread is a good faith argument on your end.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Once upon a time, there was a "sweatshawp" in the Conclave while I was running it... Bullet Jumping, high and mighty, like a rabbit on steroids... He/she though it would be safe to Bullet Jump far away from enemies while watching them fight each other, picking them off at a distance... And then, in the middle of a fast Bullet Jump, he/she gets a headshot from a Despair projectile from the complete opposite side of the map... This happened not once, not twice, but 18 times, all by the same dude... Then, the next match, he/she went Bullet Jumping, low and stealthly, like a snake using a trampoline, thinking that it would make him/her a harder target against headshots... But instead of eating with Despair projectiles, it was headshots with Hate in the most spectacular of airborne interceptions, 15 times, by the same dude... At the end, that same dude said nothing and left, letting this player boil in rage on how the hell were those 18 headshots, and those airborne interceptions with Hate, possible...

... That dude was me. And now, this OP is trying to present a complicated argument in such a convincing way, that he/she managed to shoot him/herself in both feet, legs and arms each time he/she replied...

... You can stop now...

Not the same sweatshawp man. My pc account has a diff name because and I changed my PS4 account name to this from  Nouharch personally I play banshee and get in peoples face to diffuse bullet jump and roll spam because her one is godlike in conclave. So it dosent match my current play style. 

Also if youd hit those hose clips I’d say your a god and I need you to teach me (serious ab that please do) 😗😗😗 

but I use hit scan weps in conclave I. Can’t do stuff like the hate and despair because it’s not in my favor. Try a shotgun and banshee if you like rushdown. Or Excalibur for balance. I’ve also heard that gauss might be good in PvP but idk.

if you play console I’d love to play you in conclave however!

1 hour ago, pantophage said:

assuming you are being sarcastic in your first paragraph, to what end? 
What purpose does it serve your argument? 

there is no punchline to the joke, nothing that makes a point using that sarcasm. So we have no other logical conclusion than you just like to upset others.

In the same vein, this puts your whole opening statement in question and whether this thread is a good faith argument on your end.

Very fair.! And in your defense if you choose to question it you have every right to! It’s just my personality man to be sarcastic here and there but I pretty much ended after saying I love to make people mad

14 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Not the same sweatshawp man.

Didn't say it was...

... but funny thing is, that guy disappeared from the PC client altogether when Warframe on PS4 became possible so~...

14 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s just my personality man to be sarcastic here and there but I pretty much ended after saying I love to make people mad

... They're more mad at this topic than the Conclave and its associated playerbase though... I personally don't care...

"If you don't care, then why are you here?" Because I can, and its more than reason enough for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Didn't say it was...

... but funny thing is, that guy disappeared from the PC client altogether when Warframe on PS4 became possible so~...

... They're more mad at this topic than the Conclave and its associated playerbase though... I personally don't care...

"If you don't care, then why are you here?" Because I can, and its more than reason enough for it.

Eh there is a way that sweatshawp is spelled that’s taken and that account plays warframe I’ll do some lurking O.o 

and honestly yes. People are very upset about the topic more then conclave and it’s actually sad

On 2019-09-12 at 10:41 PM, S.Dust said:

The community doesn't like it because it's not easy

Of course.  You're just better at games than us.  That must be why no one likes Conclave.  It's not like I play popular E sports despite not being the best at them.  None of us spend any time whatsoever with the many successful PvP games that are not "easy".  It can't be the myriad issues discussed in this and many other threads.  Certainly can't be the nigh impenetrable standing grind.

On 2019-09-13 at 12:38 AM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

He’s only here to argue man. Ignore the poor lad 

Ah yeah just dismiss everything I say because I was just commenting about how I like to troll.  Oh wait...

On 2019-09-13 at 1:28 PM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I might find enjoyment if someone’s upset

• Like 1

On 2019-09-13 at 3:41 AM, S.Dust said:

The community doesn't like it because it's not easy

PvP is never easy, that's why it's so enjoyable.

I guarantee you that a lot of Warframes PvE players will also play PvP games, despite them not being easy, so whatever you're trying to suggest here is bollocks.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

PvP is never easy, that's why it's so enjoyable.

I guarantee you that a lot of Warframes PvE players will also play PvP games, despite them not being easy, so whatever you're trying to suggest here is bollocks.

I don't care anymore defend DE if you want scream and complain about the medallions obviously minorities don't matter and the majority will get what they want at the end of the day. PVP is fun while it's a bit fast it's all in the aiming and you can get good at it. I don't think there is anything wrong with the game mode at its roots and anyone saying it's just bad pvp is obsessed with basic formula pvp games. Abilities are balanced out for the most art, guns are pretty balanced other than a few but the gameplay is and will always be fine for the most part to me. I still say people wont play it cause it's not easy due to the lack of equal level players, but again doesn't matter the majority will get what they want soon enough I guess. Cause we all know at the end of they this isn't about conclave it's about everyone's entitlement.

Also way to nit pick a comment from 3 days ago.

Edited by S.Dust

3 hours ago, PatternistSlave said:

nigh impenetrable standing grind.

50k standing if you do the weekly challenge you and everyone else kept that in mind and played with the goal of finishing it you would finish in no time.

3 hours ago, PatternistSlave said:

t can't be the myriad issues discussed in this and many other threads

You mean the "toxicity" and "gate keeping" that pve players keep saying exist but conclave players who actually play the mode say doesn't.  You guys have said anything and everything you could to try and get a change when being real many of you're argument just don't matter. I've said this in an earlier comment I don't care anymore because honestly you guys have done enough screaming and have made it clear the minority doesn't matter so honestly I'm of the opinion that it's only a matter of time till DE just gives into you guys.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I don't care anymore defend DE if you want

On the contrary, I'm criticising them.

16 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

anyone saying it's just bad pvp is obsessed with basic formula pvp games

More baseless bollocks. You can't hope to substantiate it, and the idea is completely unrealistic. 

This response basically boils down to, "if you don't think Warframe's pvp is good then you're a normie". Please...

19 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Also way to nit pick a comment from 3 days ago.

No problem, you're very welcome.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

More baseless bollocks. You can't hope to substantiate it, and the idea is completely unrealistic. 

This response basically boils down to, "if you don't think Warframe's pvp is good then you're a normie". Please...

I have yet to see anyone say anything about it other than bullet jumping is too fast. I'm talking about the core of the gameplay, not the weapon balance or frame balance cause that can always be changed. Everyones one complaint is that it's too fast so then I have to ask whet they want from it because if you remove that you just are asking for another third person shooter you can go play somewhere else. If it's balance matchmaking they want well there are not enough people supporting the mode or in the mode for them to make that risk. If it's more even loadouts I have already supported the idea. 

Edit cancel the word everyone since people like to nit pick lets just say many of the people I've seen.

Edited by S.Dust
  • Like 1

Just now, S.Dust said:

I have yet to see anyone say anything about it other than bullet jumping is too fast. I'm talking about the core of the gameplay, not the weapon balance or frame balance cause that can always be changed. Everyones one complaint is that it's too fast so then I have to ask whet they want from it because if you remove that you just are asking for another third person shooter you can go play somewhere else.

Of course. It's entirely black and white. Either it's good and fast, or slow and generic, there's absolutely no attainable medium here. /s

And no no, don't ask me for suggestions on attaining that medium, I'm not turning this into a "make conclave better" feedback thread. The suggestions exist, if you choose to pretend they don't then that's up to you.

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

On the contrary, I'm criticising them.

My mistake in wording but we all know sooner or later they will give in and you will defend their choice to do so. But hey I doubt anyone in conclave will have much to say at that point.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Of course. It's entirely black and white. Either it's good and fast, or slow and generic, there's absolutely no attainable medium here. /s

And no no, don't ask me for suggestions on attaining that medium, I'm not turning this into a "make conclave better" feedback thread. The suggestions exist, if you choose to pretend they don't then that's up to you.

Don't need your feedback on attaining a medium because no one has said any good ideas on attaining such a medium that I have seen so I wouldn't expect one from you. It is black and white for the most part, people want it either super slowed down or they want the mode to just give them the items. 

3 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

But hey I doubt anyone in conclave will have much to say at that point.

Why would they? 

I feel justified in using the term since you already have, but "no we don't want PvE players to have access to our rewards through an incredibly long and borderline unrealistic grind" is actual entitlement, pure and simple. You aren't special because you enjoy a mode and unlocked a few skins, I'm not special for enjoying the mode in the past and unlocking a few skins. There is nothing to gain by arguing against this and you lose nothing by allowing it.

Just now, S.Dust said:

It is black and white for the most part, people want it either super slowed down or they want the mode to just give them the items. 

Yeah, more stuff you're just making up.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

"no we don't want PvE players to have access to our rewards through an incredibly long and borderline unrealistic grind" is actual entitlement, pure and simple

You don't give the trophy for running a marathon to someone who climbed mount Everest. That simple,it's a matter of what's getting done not how long it will take also, enjoyed that little change to my wording you added there. It's not entitlement.

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You aren't special because you enjoy a mode and unlocked a few skins, I'm not special for enjoying the mode in the past and unlocking a few skins

Not special but atleast you earned the items the right way and having them shows that. Sorry to say this but not every player should have every item because not every player will put in the work to get said item.

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Yeah, more stuff you're just making up.

It's from what i've seen and unless you can pull out some stats that say concrete facts and aren't anecdotal I don't think you can blame me.

• Like 1