Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removed from Clan

Wyrmclaw

Question

14 answers to this question

that's a matter between you and your clan leader; we can't help you as we don't know your clan or their policy on inactive players (many clans these days have one). you need to get in contact with them and ask if that's why you've been kicked. if your clan was one you joined randomly though then I guess ask to come back and if they decline, find a new one.

11 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

I suggest you to join some more lenient clans, like 1 month inactive before removing members. I see quite many clans are recruiting in recruit chat. 

Life happens.

You can join my Ghost clan if you like.

{Keykeeper} Ghost clan Rank-10 (max research) has a spot to fill if you would like to join. Any MR welcome. Pm for details and invite. Alliance and discord available.

Your only obligation is to login once per 30 days.

Edited by kreep2.0

Each clan is managed by the warlords of said clan, and warlords are not DE employees.  They are just players in game.  Some clans run a tight ship and have a 7 day inactivity policy, others don't have an inactivity policy, some have 30 days, etc. etc. in my clan we maintained a 7 day inactivity policy for a long while and yeah we kicked some people for not following that rule and sent out a great many messages to enforce that rule.  

3 hours ago, Wyrmclaw said:

Hi, I haven't been able to be greatly active recently due to losing my PC room to my infant son but I've tried to log in and get one or two missions in daily, but noticed I'd been removed from the clan a while ago - did I miss a memo? 😕

You can join this new clan I made.