Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We cut them some slack guys besides we dont know anything yet

Bountyboy312

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Straight FIRE.  Love it.  The truth of it is that the passion, talent, dedication and belief in themselves is at an ELITE level when it comes to DE and it’s family.

+1 it’s crazy cause he said most people should be ignored on the forums yet he’s active on them. But how do you feel ab the topic at hand

5 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

So, do you have the answers for these questions when you say there are f2p titles that hold players longer than warframe?

5 hours ago, 844448 said:

Let's analyze then

Firstly, what are these f2p titles that hold players longer?

Second, What are the sustainable contents in each game? What elements in there?

Third, how they keep the players more engaged?

26 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

People are impatient because

1 - Content is actually scarce.

2 - DE are pretty vague with their deadlines, leaving room for alot of speculation.

In before DE shills swarm and say everything is perfect.

Which one you prefer though, having vague deadline but stay near the speculation or a fixed deadline but might get delays? Because I'm quite sure people went insane when DE had some delays back then

7 minutes ago, 844448 said:

So, do you have the answers for these questions when you say there are f2p titles that hold players longer than warframe?

Oh and secondly while I’ve never played neverwinter extensively I’ve heard that it’s PvP is what keeps players

tera is a mix of endgame content plus the combat along with events/

personally I hate skyforge so I chose not to care about the community and reasons as to why they are still active 

and thirdly. The events content and things to do in game from what I’ve heard and seen here and there about neverwinter and skyforge do it. As I do play Tera and now quite. More often the combat. Dungeons a bit of the lore (it’s meh quite frankly) and the PvP do well. The missions and such are typical mmo point a-b do this form x amount but dungeons with your friends are always challenging and fun. 

8 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Which one you prefer though, having vague deadline but stay near the speculation or a fixed deadline but might get delays? Because I'm quite sure people went insane when DE had some delays back then

I’d prefer that DE work smarter to set a deadline and not have it delayed because of poor time management or things on their end 

11 minutes ago, 844448 said:

No, you don't get it. It's not about this or that. It's about DE working like any actual business.

If anyone wants to call themselves "professional" then they are expected to be able to give a good estimate of when they will be finished with whatever they are currently doing AND hit that deadline. Try working in a company and tell your boss you don't know when you'll be finished, you'll be laid off. In fact, the boss will be the one to tell you when you're supposed to be finished. DE should try and learn how to manage their time.

Why is it ok for game devs to just go "uhh, I don't know when we finished uhh working", when in literally every other line of business you'd go insta-bankrupt or get laughed at for doing this?

I don't care why DE can't meet or at least tell us the deadlines, they should just do whatever they can to become able to do it. I'm not their nanny. They are the ones who should strive to look professional and serious.

Edited by HugintheCrow

On 2019-09-15 at 10:22 PM, Bountyboy312 said:

My heart tells me that never have doubts about the DE progress.

Indeed, ever since 2014 i have been "waiting" for actual core gameplay improvements....   and I'm still waiting while ignoring the boring stuff like fishing, mining, photography, framefighter, archwing, pokemon catching, boring godzilla fights and now guitar hero, i eagerly await the farmville bolt-in or plants vs infested minigame.

Coulda sworn i originally started playing a sci-fi horrde looter shooter at point.

Edited by Methanoid

2 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

Indeed, ever since 2014 i have been "waiting" for actual core gameplay improvements....   and I'm still waiting while ignoring the boring stuff like fishing, mining, photography, framefighter, archwing, pokemon catching, boring godzilla fights and now guitar hero, i eagerly await the farmville bolt-in or plants vs infested minigame.

Coulda sworn i originally started playing a sci-fi horrde looter shooter at point.

Hurt my heart to give you this +1 “if you don’t like the game anymore leave” crowd is gonna eat this one up. But honestly kinda same while I grew to like fashion frame it sucks to only have that. I do disagree to say we’ve had a few core changes to the mechanics but yes not a lot and things are more in favor of this micro content

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Oh and secondly while I’ve never played neverwinter extensively I’ve heard that it’s PvP is what keeps players

tera is a mix of endgame content plus the combat along with events/

personally I hate skyforge so I chose not to care about the community and reasons as to why they are still active 

and thirdly. The events content and things to do in game from what I’ve heard and seen here and there about neverwinter and skyforge do it. As I do play Tera and now quite. More often the combat. Dungeons a bit of the lore (it’s meh quite frankly) and the PvP do well. The missions and such are typical mmo point a-b do this form x amount but dungeons with your friends are always challenging and fun. 

So one of the aspects is PvP, which I'm sure people here will refuse to play for many reasons

Another aspect is "endgame", so what is endgame now? Because I doubt it that tera has infinite endgame content

Then, combat. What kind of combat in tera? Your click to fight and let RNG decide if it's hit or miss, or some actual active fight?

Challenging, now what makes the dungeons challenging? And what is the thing you do in the dungeons?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Hurt my heart to give you this +1 “if you don’t like the game anymore leave” crowd is gonna eat this one up. But honestly kinda same while I grew to like fashion frame it sucks to only have that. I do disagree to say we’ve had a few core changes to the mechanics but yes not a lot and things are more in favor of this micro content

thankfully im immune to that crowd after all this time, in all honesty tho the only thing that has changed in my majority of time spent in warframe is that i have moved from infested defense games to grineer defense missions, beyond that its pretty much the same old def/survivals to keep me occupied while "waiting" for improvements.

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

Is fall 2019 not enough of a deadline?

A very vague deadline that’s like a saying I’m gonna turn my paper in sometime this week to a college professor.

or vice versa a professor saying your final essay is due sometime fall 2019 and telling you that week beforehand when the due date is 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

A very vague deadline that’s like a saying I’m gonna turn my paper in sometime this week to a college professor.

or vice versa a professor saying your final essay is due sometime fall 2019 and telling you that week beforehand when the due date is 

Sometimes a less exact deadline gives you more room to breathe and improve your work which is not a very bad thing. Your professor giving you a vague deadline is one good thing in my eyes, means I have more time to work on it without worrying being late on handing it caused by issues that might come up during that time

31 minutes ago, 844448 said:

So one of the aspects is PvP, which I'm sure people here will refuse to play for many reasons

Another aspect is "endgame", so what is endgame now? Because I doubt it that tera has infinite endgame content

Then, combat. What kind of combat in tera? Your click to fight and let RNG decide if it's hit or miss, or some actual active fight?

Challenging, now what makes the dungeons challenging? And what is the thing you do in the dungeons?

Endgame would be the dungeons and raids for those games. And Tera isn’t more of a click to fight system it’s more interactive with combs the can stun my fav classes are reaper and ninja evasion and more. I like it but it may not be for everyone 

and the challenge is the difficulty of enemies /bosses at a point. You can’t just run though a field of enemies and not die. (Unlesss your tank and your taunting) it requires you to work together or if not work within a team go about things in a manner that requires at least some thought. The dungeons don’t get me wrong are quite repetitive but the challenge makes them fun. The squading up to do them makes it fun. Different class combinations and challenges make it funn

9 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Endgame would be the dungeons and raids for those games. And Tera isn’t more of a click to fight system it’s more interactive with combs the can stun my fav classes are reaper and ninja evasion and more. I like it but it may not be for everyone 

and the challenge is the difficulty of enemies /bosses at a point. You can’t just run though a field of enemies and not die. (Unlesss your tank and your taunting) it requires you to work together or if not work within a team go about things in a manner that requires at least some thought. The dungeons don’t get me wrong are quite repetitive but the challenge makes them fun. The squading up to do them makes it fun. Different class combinations and challenges make it funn

For those games, but what is the endgame for warframe? And how is the gameplay in tera without using the combos? Can you move sideways to avoid enemy attacks or just wait which one dies first?

And what makes the difficulty? Is it high damage that you can't take more than a couple of them if you're (it's you're/you are) not a tank or something else? And I don't think being able to blast through missions in warframe doesn't need thought when you need to think when and where to jump to avoid getting stuck

Now, what is the challenge in dungeons? Also if different class combination is fun, try playing with warframes other than what you always use

14 minutes ago, 844448 said:

For those games, but what is the endgame for warframe? And how is the gameplay in tera without using the combos? Can you move sideways to avoid enemy attacks or just wait which one dies first?

And what makes the difficulty? Is it high damage that you can't take more than a couple of them if you're (it's you're/you are) not a tank or something else? And I don't think being able to blast through missions in warframe doesn't need thought when you need to think when and where to jump to avoid getting stuck

Now, what is the challenge in dungeons? Also if different class combination is fun, try playing with warframes other than what you always use

Yes you can teras movement does allow you to dodge out of damage while it does lock you in place for some moves it’s somewhat free. I’d say combat done right for games like this. Something in between bless onlines combat and black desert.

as far as endgame for warframe it’s up to the devs to implement it. I’ll give anything a shot a few times to be fair and come to an opinion about it .

and I wouldn’t say high damage or super smart AI but sheer amount. For instance I play dps glass cannon characters with the acception of reaper classes that are close range. I can easily dish out single target to multi target damage but because of my current setup I can’t take the damage I dish out or that much if that makes sense. I can’t just run in a room full of enemies without thought or effort and kill everything with my unmodded Corinth (Tru story) wf dosent require thought to me at this point honestly. I’m decent enough with parkour and know most of the routes around tile sets so I rarely get stuck or lose momentum unless I want to.

the difficulty the amount of effort how hard the bosses are. The unique traits of some bosses and stages. Rewards feel earned at the end of dungeons. And I play almost every frame short of Oberon and anthem lady because I don’t really care for them. It’s  just no point in my op with warframe. I can do everything easily with any frame. At one point i started trying to do operator only missions but that even got tedious  

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

How is BL3 if I may ask?

If your loving BL2 than you'll love BL3. Currently playing through as FL4K, a beastmaster of sorts. 

They didn't deviate from what made BL and BL2 great. Just added to it graphically and qol. It's soo much fun. 

Raids come next month I believe, so gotta get all the legendaries. ☺️ 

1 minute ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

If your loving BL2 than you'll love BL3. Currently playing through as FL4K, a beastmaster of sorts. 

They didn't deviate from what made BL and BL2 great. Just added to it graphically and qol. It's soo much fun. 

Raids come next month I believe, so gotta get all the legendaries. ☺️ 

Yeah I’ve heard only great things of the game so far, so that’s definitely a positive thing to hear. I may eventually pick the game up in the future though since I do love playing looter shooters a lot haha. 🤪

Are you enjoying FL4K so far? Also, raids definitely sounds interesting as well.