Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We cut them some slack guys besides we dont know anything yet

Bountyboy312

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

When you compared DE with GGG model of content, do GGG make you grind again before being able to play the whole content?

Yes they do. Each wipe means whole wipe and if you want to play new league you have nothing to start with literaly clean stash.

1 minute ago, svegurok said:

Honestly I enjoy having a bit of content drought. I can enjoy other games like Path of Exile, Remnant From The Ashes, Borderlands, ...

When another content comes into Warframe I'll jump right back in and get it play vigorously for another week and then have a downtime again. That is awesome imo.

Yes a little drought is always good but when its as long as it is now, theres gonna be an issue

Honestly, I feel like Warframe releases new content more consistently and frequently than any other "games as service" model out there.

Edit: except maybe Fortnite, where employees pull 70+ hour work weeks, and have literal billions of dollars from Epic Games at their disposal.

Edited by IntheCoconut

5 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Is there really no replay ability, or people refusing to play because reasons? I'm still coming to earth and play many times when there's nothing

Yes in many peoples opinion. And while it’s great you do that many people feel like there needs to be more then what’s current to offer. Many people aren’t just refusing to play because “meh warframe bad >:(“  many people have been playing for a while and it’s nothing to keep us over we’ve been to earth a million times and the same for every other planet. We play other games try to come back to check up on warframe and many still have nothing to do/only a week 

Tell me how is this a big drought. Yes there is nothing big in Warframe now, but there is Nightwave, Disruption, New warframe, New primes, ..... I don't agree that there is nothing to do. Problem is players expect to be able to play the game endlessly even thought they have 3k, 4k, 5k, ... hours of gameplay already and that is completely wrong imo. I have around 4k hours in game and I can still find something to do and it is fun. So again take a break play something else.

When I was actively playing WoW about 16 years ago during Wotlk I had almost all classes maxed and it became like another job. Log in to warr/shaman/hunter/mage/paladin to do raids with each, get lower guildmates on par with equipement, help do achievements for mounts, ... Then i just stopped because i got so burned out i never wanted to play WoW again.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Yes in many peoples opinion. And while it’s great you do that many people feel like there needs to be more then what’s current to offer. Many people aren’t just refusing to play because “meh warframe bad >:(“  many people have been playing for a while and it’s nothing to keep us over we’ve been to earth a million times and the same for every other planet. We play other games try to come back to check up on warframe and many still have nothing to do/only a week 

Means it's the people's view of the game where people chase the shiny things then ignore everything once you get what you want. With this kind of view, warframe might resort to typical RNG fiesta to make people stay like these

- Rivens are no longer eligible to reroll so you have to play sortie everyday to find the best in millions of possible rolls

- Mods now have multiple rarity and value

- Weapons now have a chance to fail in crafting them or break after extensive use so you will need to craft a new one

- Weapons now have random stats when you craft it so crafting it multiple times is encouraged to get the best stat out of it

- Cosmetics are now from packs that you obtain from massive grinding as drop or buy for 1m credits

This is the systems many games use to make people stay longer, perhaps you prefer DE turn to this?

4 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Means it's the people's view of the game where people chase the shiny things then ignore everything once you get what you want. With this kind of view, warframe might resort to typical RNG fiesta to make people stay like these

- Rivens are no longer eligible to reroll so you have to play sortie everyday to find the best in millions of possible rolls

- Mods now have multiple rarity and value

- Weapons now have a chance to fail in crafting them or break after extensive use so you will need to craft a new one

- Weapons now have random stats when you craft it so crafting it multiple times is encouraged to get the best stat out of it

- Cosmetics are now from packs that you obtain from massive grinding as drop or buy for 1m credits

This is the systems many games use to make people stay longer, perhaps you prefer DE turn to this?

It’s not about chasing shiny things at all. Rather purpose or reason. Many people don’t find it enjoyable to go through this type of easy tedious gameplay. For many they don’t feel accomplished or satisfied. Yes I can go to earth or even Mot to kill some mobs but after doing it for years it’s boring it’s nothing new to the missions or gameplay. The open worlds just added another layer of the same gameplay with Archwings and k-drives. It’s not a purpose via reward. But a purpose via engagement and fulfillment. I don’t mind not getting rewarded for everything I do. But id like content to be more fulfilling and Provide some sort of engagement  

8 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s not about chasing shiny things at all. Rather purpose or reason. Many people don’t find it enjoyable to go through this type of easy tedious gameplay. For many they don’t feel accomplished or satisfied. Yes I can go to earth or even Mot to kill some mobs but after doing it for years it’s boring it’s nothing new to the missions or gameplay. The open worlds just added another layer of the same gameplay with Archwings and k-drives. It’s not a purpose via reward. But a purpose via engagement and fulfillment. I don’t mind not getting rewarded for everything I do. But id like content to be more fulfilling and Provide some sort of engagement  

Mate as I stated in my previous topic. You CAN'T expect the game to be as engaging as when you started after thousands of hours spent in the game especialy if it is PvE and you have everthing that you can aquire. That is why GGGs 3 month cycle works because they wipe and everyone starts from zero again and again.

Next time there is another weapon like Acceltra build it don't put catalyst in it and level it normal way without jumping into ESO, Hydron, ..., go solo and use it to kill stuff.

EDIT: Btw i've done it with Acceltra and it was way more fun than i expected. I've put catalyst in it after i got it to 30 mostly in solo missions.

Edited by svegurok

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I would like to know what game you're playing that has "always new" to the missions or gameplay?

Then, you may want to look back and ask yourself, what was your purpose and reason when playing warframe for the first time?

And now, what do you consider as engagement and fulfillment?

They're probably still running like they were a small company... which is both good and bad. Small companies don't have stupid things like complicated processes or hierarchies of managers and lots of committees... this is good for efficiency and getting things out the door! But it's also bad because it can also stifle their efficiency and quality.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

What I'd like to understand is why people seem to think DE have an obligation to to make them "feel accomplished or satisfied"?

It's fine to not find enjoyment in easy tedious gameplay. But, you know, if you don't enjoy something or find it tedious then you stop doing it. Demanding that someone makes it enjoyable (again) seems a bit strange to me. Not to mention practically impossible.

Where does this entitlement come from?

Just now, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

What I'd like to understand is why people seem to think DE have an obligation to to make them "feel accomplished or satisfied"?

It's fine to not find enjoyment in easy tedious gameplay. But, you know, if you don't enjoy something or find it tedious then you stop doing it. Demanding that someone makes it enjoyable (again) seems a bit strange to me. Not to mention practically impossible.

Where does this entitlement come from?

It’s no entitlement and I play other games ..... actively and way mire then warframe. And that’s the purpose of games dude. If you don’t feel accomplished or fulfilled when doing anything it’s. It going to last. Nobody is demanding anything especially me in my comment because again DE doesn’t what they want. And it’s. It practically impossible. A large part of the community has offered doubt suggestions and has been very vocal about what they’d like to see. Even so without suggestions from the community the Devs said they want players to feel more fulfilled and accomplished while playing their game and play longer. Yet only put out shirt burst of content that has neither of the above mentioned for the majority. It’s quite the contradiction. But the same can be said about you with entitlement and your comment. By no means am I trying to be rude when I say this but why are you entitled to defend DE in this regard 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nobody is demanding anything

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

has been very vocal about what they’d like to see

Potatoes, potatoes.

I'm sorry you thought my post was aimed specifically at you when it wasn't. I wasn't saying YOU were demanding. I wasn't saying YOU are entitled.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s no entitlement and I play other games ..... actively and way mire then warframe. And that’s the purpose of games dude. If you don’t feel accomplished or fulfilled when doing anything it’s. It going to last. Nobody is demanding anything especially me in my comment because again DE doesn’t what they want. And it’s. It practically impossible. A large part of the community has offered doubt suggestions and has been very vocal about what they’d like to see. Even so without suggestions from the community the Devs said they want players to feel more fulfilled and accomplished while playing their game and play longer. Yet only put out shirt burst of content that has neither of the above mentioned for the majority. It’s quite the contradiction. But the same can be said about you with entitlement and your comment. By no means am I trying to be rude when I say this but why are you entitled to defend DE in this regard 

Most things what people like you want would be dead on arrival. You expect something that will never happen. When you get bored of a game you move on, the end. Also the "large part of the community" is the same 15-20 people circle jerking in those topics. You are delusional if you think you will ever get anything engaging simply because you will no-life the sh.. out of everything new and burn out after 2 weeks. Also DE IS small company, 300 people is like nothing, just google Bethesda. The big boys have bigger QA teams then whole DE. Warframe is one of the most frequently updated game on market. Every time i asked for some examples of other, better ones it turned out to be lies. You have just unrealistic expectations because you got bored, end of story. You will never be satisfied.

Edited by kuciol