Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We cut them some slack guys besides we dont know anything yet

Bountyboy312

9 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

If you are unhappy with Warframe now, no update will fill that hole in your soul. What's the point of being so toxic? Same people will be right back here complaining that the update isn't what they wanted it to be. Why torture yourself? 

Why make anything better?
Why should I eat, I'm just going to be hungry again?
Why I laugh.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Meh, i already know this post will piss off a few fragile snowflakes but whatever.

remove this.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Yeah sorry no this excuse can not be uaed anymore based on how big warframe's work force is. Warframe is no longer that small indie company that puts time and effort into their new content, with over 200 employees there is absolutely no reason why content like this takes so bloody long, there is no reason gamemodes take for ever to be updated, there is no reason for arbitration to still be in the garbage state that it still is, if warframe was a small workforce of like 50 or more people i would understand, but with the amount of people they have working on this game, there is no reason recent "content"(if I can even call it that) has been so lack luster. 

oH bUt yOuvE nEvER wOrKeD oN wArFrAmE bEfoRe iD yOu dOnT kNow HoW hArD iT iS to mAkE tHesE uPdaTeS!

Sorry but i dont need to work at de to see what ia obviously wrong but hey please continue white kniting De until theyre grinded into thw dirt. Ive pretty much given up on emperyan because its juat gonna be the same as Fortuna and poe, big content that will be played for like a month and then wont be updated again until 2023 and ots just gonna be the same never ending cycle of meaningless content and when more and more people are fed up with this crap, there will always be people defending the terrible road de has been driving warframe into.

Had to be said

5 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Its not total, its only Bethesda game studios, Zenimax for example are also part of Bethesda and are not listed there. Bethesda softworks and Bethesda game studios are 2 different parts, one is dev team and the other publisher.

I never stated they only play warframe, you are making things up. It doesnt change the fact that they got bored. Every single F2P game has low retention, that just how it works, may people just try it and leave it because it doesnt cost anything. 

Point me to one such topic. Nobody is using it. All people say is that you have unrealistic expectations and that 300 is not really big.

1. Im not giving excuses, im just not dumb to complain when i know how long things take.

2.Thing that come to both of games you listed are labeled as "not content" by community. They are also backed up by larger companies and pumped with a lot more $. The updates in those games are mostly relegated to bug fixes and balance changes, yes i did check. They are also completely different games, with different goals and thabks to that it easier to make "content" for them. 

But they do give you constant content, it just happens that you play only that and get burned out. You wont be getting new missions, raids, new exciting rewards every week. Go check how many things came out within last 18 months. You expect something that has no way of happening. It not story driven game, its not mmo, its fkn diablo with shooting. Thats what it is and expecting something else is dumb. You wont get big content drops every 3 months.  

Stop trying to save game that doesnt need saving. You are not entitled to those demands, no matter how you want to hide it you demand "more things" and thats all this topic is about. Anybody that understands how things work and is ok you label as white knight (dont try to hide it) when you are just a hater. 

While very true that Zeni max is part and works with Bethesda the topic was Bethesda having purely 400 devs that could be working on one thing. They don’t

Next I never said you did. But you all imply it by that statement heavily. Just as you say things in that manner I do to. It’s not about what your saying it’s how you say things. I’m aware of the fate of f2p games but I’ve seen many other f2p titles hold players longer then wf however. They have more sustainable content. They can keep the players more engaged. Never have I been in a community that is more toxic at the idea of change then warframe it’s very saddening. And while the games are different no true game is exactly the same. No titles in this genre of mmo or looter shooter is the same Diablo isn’t the same as warframe and has better challenge and more sustainable content. Again another excuse “that these games are different” yes they are but they still can produce more and if not more. better content that’s more sustainable.  Again should I say something they’ve admitted to needing to work on. It’s not about being burnt out at this point when I can play 30 minutes a day a week and be caught up. That’s poor content in my opinion. Not much of any game does the same for me besides probably spacelords. But space lords design is truest to pickup and put down. 

Its not a story driven game it is a mmo Esaque game while not directly in the category it does dip it’s foot in it. Nobody is asking for constant weekly or daily missions but for content to be structured so that it can’t be done in so an easy and fast pace. Also warframe can’t be Diablo cause diablo has more difficulty and overall is a much better game and non the less has multiple titles. So which Diablo are you talking about?

nobody is trying to”save a game” 

were just voicing our disappointment or frustration because we can just how your displaying your annoyed  with It. You can do that we can “complain” but the difference between me and you is if something annoys me I tend to not interact with it. And I can say the same thing to you. You’re not entitled to tell me how to voice my opinion on the state of the game. You’re not entitled to tell me how to word my post nor entitled to talk to me if you don’t like me so much.

refer to those choices A-D above 

next up sure I’ll link to some as well. Still waiting on that hard fact that Bethesda has 400 devs working for them though. 

59 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

But once again, why do you care if DE doesn't? DE has those numbers and even more, and they apparently don't care, so why are you so worried about a thing that shouldn't even concern you (unless you're a DE investor, in which case my apologies)?

I do own stock just not with DE I’d be interested in buying a share possibly down the line but that’s me thinking as an investment not a player. It’s not a bad investment rn but as of long term I highly doubt it so yes and no

57 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

If you've done everything, why do you expect that the next update will magically fill that hole in your heart? You and your ilk ask the impossible with a straight face and declare everyone who disagrees to be a white knight or whatever insult is 'in' these days.

Every topic like this ends the same. It's clear that no matter how much this is discussed, neither side is actually listening. Neither side is willing to take on new information, nor change their views. Nobody who participates in this is learning or reflecting, and nothing is gained. I'm sick of these threads.

I'd like to request any moderators who see this, close this thread and any like it that appear. They are useless and a waste of both energy and forum space (quite the accomplishment).

You’re not listening and you just admitted it. I don’t play warframe actively anymore. But Therese no way you should take a long break in any game and comeback to maybe a weeks worth of content. Nor have I insulted you. Are you okay? You’re just as blind as the opposition you claim I am 

Also you do know if you don’t like these threads you don’t have to open them. It goes both ways if you’re not going to enjoy something why partake in it.

7 hours ago, Lasura said:

Did you just compare the giant that is Warframe that people are complaining there's nothing to do in with 1k hours played with an overrated single player game that takes 15h to "beat" and some get bored with way before that? With reused items and environments all over the place and every palace in every city looking the same? You think their three different points to earn and three different skill lines that you can mix and match with are deeper than Warframe's mods, rivens, arcanes, plentiful selection of weapons and frames, operator and their focus, amps, companions, "vehicles" etc?

I'm glad you found a game you like in the gap that BioWare has left in our hearts but you don't have to bring it up wherever you can go get people on your hype train.

Warframe isn't perfect and content might be slow but you're not comparing like for like and not adding anything to the argument by mentioning random single player games.

You just describe warframe on a smaller scale lol

8 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I’ve seen many other f2p titles hold players longer then wf however. They have more sustainable content. They can keep the players more engaged.

Let's analyze then

Firstly, what are these f2p titles that hold players longer?

Second, What are the sustainable contents in each game? What elements in there?

Third, how they keep the players more engaged?

People are complaining about content and how long it takes for DE to gives us new stuff.

Meanwhile I am a veteran of Warthunder (which basically never changed since 2013) and played a lot of MMORPG back in the days that gave us sometimes SEVERAL YEARS of content drought and I wonder what the hell are people on about.

And stop freaking complaining about a "lack of replayability". You wouldn't have pumped 1000+ hours in the game if that was the case. But indeed at some point, you run out of things to do. That's normal. DE can't give you new shinies every week. I started playing this game some 4 month ago and I already saw two mainline update since then. More than enough.

On the other hand I stopped playing MHW until Iceborne comes out on PC, because I did around 700h on that game and I have everything I wanted and more.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

While very true that Zeni max is part and works with Bethesda the topic was Bethesda having purely 400 devs that could be working on one thing. They don’t

Again you are making things up. Ive never said they are working on 1 thing. All i askedwas for you to check how many employees whole bethesda has. Its to many smaller branches so i asked you to check Ubisoft.

Next I never said you did. But you all imply it by that statement heavily. Just as you say things in that manner I do to. It’s not about what your saying it’s how you say things.

No im not implying anything, im calling you out on bs because nobody uses their size as justification, ever. Im also stating a fact that 300 people is not big company by any means.

I’m aware of the fate of f2p games but I’ve seen many other f2p titles hold players longer then wf however. They have more sustainable content. They can keep the players more engaged. Never have I been in a community that is more toxic at the idea of change then warframe it’s very saddening. And while the games are different no true game is exactly the same. No titles in this genre of mmo or looter shooter is the same Diablo isn’t the same as warframe and has better challenge and more sustainable content. Again another excuse “that these games are different” yes they are but they still can produce more and if not more. better content that’s more sustainable.  Again should I say something they’ve admitted to needing to work on. It’s not about being burnt out at this point when I can play 30 minutes a day a week and be caught up. That’s poor content in my opinion. Not much of any game does the same for me besides probably spacelords. But space lords design is truest to pickup and put down. 

And yet you base it on what? Hopes and dreams? You didnt provide a single valid example yet. You also ignore game design, warframe is not suited for "sustainable content", simple things like itemization and casual nature of warframe prevents that. It will never be challenging because thats not what this game is about. Also how do you determine how challenging is "enough"? What is this mythical sustainable, rewarding content? The things that already failed maybe? You know raids, dark sector, pvp etc? Hint: nobody wanted to play that. What you call "better" i call trash tier, i dont want to play those things, if i wanted i would be there not here in the first place. Now convince me why they should chose your approach over mine. 

nobody is trying to”save a game” 

Yes you are, thats why you made this topic in the first place and constantly cry about sustainable content and voicing your concerns. 

were just voicing our disappointment or frustration because we can just how your displaying your annoyed  with It. You can do that we can “complain” but the difference between me and you is if something annoys me I tend to not interact with it. And I can say the same thing to you. You’re not entitled to tell me how to voice my opinion on the state of the game. You’re not entitled to tell me how to word my post nor entitled to talk to me if you don’t like me so muc

You tend to not interract with it but you are still here, weird. Im voicing my opinion that i consider those complains dumb. 

next up sure I’ll link to some as well. Still waiting on that hard fact that Bethesda has 400 devs working for them though. 

You have google just as me and you are not so important to waste my time doing the research for you. Tip: you need to google each part of Bethesda individually because for some reason they dont list whole company employment state. Same with Blizzard and Activision , they made it separately but are one company, its just 2 of them so its easy counting.  

Edited by kuciol

12 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Again you are making things up. Ive never said they are working on 1 thing. All i askedwas for you to check how many employees whole bethesda has. Its to many smaller branches so i asked you to check Ubisoft.

Its 400 devs alone in only bethesda game studios”

No im not implying anything, im calling you out on bs because nobody uses their size as justification, ever. Im also stating a fact that 300 people is not big company by any means.

And yet you base it on what? Hopes and dreams? You didnt provide a single valid example yet. You also ignore game design, warframe is not suited for "sustainable content", simple things like itemization and casual nature of warframe prevents that. It will never be challenging because thats not what this game is about. Also how do you determine how challenging is "enough"? What is this mythical sustainable, rewarding content? The things that already failed maybe? You know raids, dark sector, pvp etc? Hint: nobody wanted to play that. What you call "better" i call trash tier, i dont want to play those things, if i wanted i would be there not here in the first place. Now convince me why they should chose your approach over mine. 

Yes you are, thats why you made this topic in the first place and constantly cry about sustainable content and voicing your concerns. 

You tend to not interract with it but you are still here, weird. Im voicing my opinion that i consider those complains dumb. 

You have google just as me and you are not so important to waste my time doing the research for you. Tip: you need to google each part of Bethesda individually because for some reason they dont list whole company employment state. Same with Blizzard and Activision , they made it separately but are one company, its just 2 of them so its easy counting.  

And literally yes. Many people do use DEs size as justification as to why can’t this x this happen. The op for example did just that.

while DE isn’t a big company it’s not a small company. Like I said there are other teams with smaller numbers and aren’t classified as indie nor small yet held to a higher standard. 

And i I disagree wholeheartedly. While the games itemization and such does play a factor the playerbase and how the game has been goin is a factor as to why content isn’t sustainable. Again something Steve has been saying they need to work on and do better with.

raids wasn’t removed because people didn’t like them raids was remove because of coding issues ? PvP is still in the game not popular in game BUT STILL INGAME. dark sectors is probably the only thing we may agree on. But bottom line is not everything in a game may be made to cater to everyone. You didn’t have to like raids many people did them. As well as you don’t have to like PvP the fact remains that people still play the game mode. You’re projecting your opinion on here as well as mine so what you call trash. I call fun and vice versa that’s very clear. But again you don’t have to do said content if ever implemented. 

And again it’s not and never has been a your side or mine thing as you so adamantly argue. I’m stating suggestions and my opinion on the game something you don’t have to interact with if you don’t care for which you seem to love to do. Frequently.

Also I didn’t make this topic this has been a very prevelant topic over the last year. Don’t give me that much credit. It’s not just something I’m talking and whining about but for others to have voicing the same opinions and concerns I find it very valid.

yet you chose to start this interaction. Which I’m fine with I don’t care about others voicing their opinion on anything I actively encourage it but you’re here because you don’t like my opinion and would like to argue it in an aggressive manner something I’ve seen very often with the wf community.

tip when you debate have the evidence ready. I’ve googled my sources and again Bethesda dosent have 400 devs working on a single product at once. Again no matter how the word that it’s not right. Being that des dev team probably consist of about 30-50 at max we’re talking about devs working on a single product so even if your taking a bout devs as a whole it’s still crunched downed to one singular product .. please 

1 hour ago, Morthal said:

Dude, just stop.
I've worked at one of the 8th largest publishers on the planet and we had more QA testers than DE's entire staff roster. The OP has a valid point! Sure we had over 300 QA testers, but as for Developers? There were 20 available on the best of days and they were working on up to 6 games at once. I don't want to hear excuses from a consumer with Founders PTSD. The folks working behind the scenes can speak for themselves (literally doing so with recent content).

Where have you worked before I’m curious. Not trying to be malicious 

There were 20 available on the best of days and they were working on up to 6 games at once.

You realise that this is meaningless without knowing 1: The scale of each project, and 2: How long each one's development took.

Those six games could literally take a decade each to come out and they would still fulfil your description as long as there were time periods where their development overlapped.

I don't want to hear excuses from a consumer with Founders PTSD.

Perhaps because they aren't excuses. They are valid reasons (among several others) that explain what OP's problem is caused by.

Also, nice attempt to disparage my character. Really makes you look mature.

2 minutes ago, Corvid said:

You realise that this is meaningless without knowing 1: The scale of each project, and 2: How long each one's development took.

Those six games could literally take a decade each to come out and they would still fulfil your description as long as there were time periods where their development overlapped.

Perhaps because they aren't excuses. They are valid reasons (among several others) that explain what OP's problem is caused by.

Also, nice attempt to disparage my character. Really makes you look mature.

The fact he said 6 games at once makes me believe serious crunch was involved 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The fact he said 6 games at once makes me believe serious crunch was involved 

Threadmerge ate my response, but the gist of it is that DE doesn't crunch for anything but Tennocon, and I'd personally like it to stay that way.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Threadmerge ate my response, but the gist of it is that DE doesn't crunch for anything but Tennocon, and I'd personally like it to stay that way.

I agree but personally I just feel like more can be done during the droughts and time can be managed better for more efficient / sustainable content. I’m not asking de to work Uber harder but maybe just evaluate time. And try to work smarter if possible so more people can be pleased 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I agree but personally I just feel like more can be done during the droughts and time can be managed better for more efficient / sustainable content. I’m not asking de to work Uber harder but maybe just evaluate time. And try to work smarter if possible so more people can be pleased 

On this I would say we are in agreement. After Empyrean gets finished, I'm kinda hoping that DE scales back the ambition of their updates (Not necessarily smaller, but less taxing on the dev team. New tilesets are demanding, but not to nearly the same extent as rewriting the engine to support open worlds or capital ship battles, I would imagine) and strikes more of a balance between new stuff and really anchoring down the core of the game and making it more solid/balanced.

Gotta have a solid foundation if the game is to be the best it can be, rather than (to paraphrase the late John Bain) a castle on top of the ruins of a castle atop the ruins of yet another castle. Hopefully Steve's comments about using Empyrean as a testbed for a new damage system bear fruit.

Edit: Since I'm probably going to sign off from the forums in a minute, I just want to say I hope you're enjoying the new update. For me personally, Gauss is the most fun frame in the game, so I hope you enjoy him just as much.

Edited by Corvid

27 minutes ago, Corvid said:

On this I would say we are in agreement. After Empyrean gets finished, I'm kinda hoping that DE scales back the ambition of their updates (Not necessarily smaller, but less taxing on the dev team. New tilesets are demanding, but not to nearly the same extent as rewriting the engine to support open worlds or capital ship battles, I would imagine) and strikes more of a balance between new stuff and really anchoring down the core of the game and making it more solid/balanced.

Gotta have a solid foundation if the game is to be the best it can be, rather than (to paraphrase the late John Bain) a castle on top of the ruins of a castle atop the ruins of yet another castle. Hopefully Steve's comments about using Empyrean as a testbed for a new damage system bear fruit.

Edit: Since I'm probably going to sign off from the forums in a minute, I just want to say I hope you're enjoying the new update. For me personally, Gauss is the most fun frame in the game, so I hope you enjoy him just as much.

I bought gauss and played with him before work. I was more exited about the daikyu buff being my weapon of choice. Gauss is okay. Not my favorite frame 

3 hours ago, Morthal said:

Why make anything better?
Why should I eat, I'm just going to be hungry again?
Why I laugh.

"Why create when it will only be destroyed? Why cling to life, knowing you have to die? None of it will have meant anything once you do." ~ Kefka Palazzo

On 2019-09-16 at 1:19 AM, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I bet if half these people put the actual work in over time and did half the things these people did to make this game, they would not be complaining like little children. 

Most people on video game forums should be completely ignored.

Straight FIRE.  Love it.  The truth of it is that the passion, talent, dedication and belief in themselves is at an ELITE level when it comes to DE and it’s family.

• Like 1