Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name One Enemy Unit That Actually Poses A Serious Threat To The Tenno!

VotumPrime

Just now, DeMonkey said:

I saw this:

0Knhuqs.png

And was expecting another strange lore thread. You've disappointed me VotumPrime.

On Topic: Fellow Tenno in a radiation hazard sortie.

There isn't enough lore in Warframe worth discussing that everyone doesn't already know and I need a break from lore every now and then too.

But I do have something interesting planned later on tonight, so look forward to it.

Also, that doesn't count cause they're not enemy units.

4 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

But I do have something interesting planned later on tonight, so look forward to it.

Also, that doesn't count cause they're not enemy units.

I'm going to bed, so I'll pass.

Define "enemy", because if it's someone in a game who wants to kill you, then fellow Tenno in an irradiation sortie absolutely count. The speed at which my friends and I will turn on one another on the occasions we're on is... potential evidence of deep set hatred.:clem:

Edited by DeMonkey

2 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Depends on the enemy level.

Level 165. But even then no enemies stand a chance.

2 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Allow me to use this neat quote:

"To protect all that is dear to you
you can lock every door...
close every road...
suspect every stranger...
But no matter how safe you think you are
there is one deadly threat
you cannot keep out,
and that is... you own fear "

I have no clue where that quote is from but good try Gabby.

1 minute ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

orokin lancer with grenade

No. Did you see what the heck we did to the last Orokin Lancer with a grenade?

1 minute ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Level 3000 nullifier is pretty terrifying, just saying.  

Bubble pops all the same even at Level 9999.

But we are limiting this to level 100+.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm going to bed, so I'll pass.

Define "enemy", because if it's someone in a game who wants to kill you, then fellow Tenno in an irradiation sortie absolutely count. The speed at which my friends and I will turn on one another on the occasions we're on is... potential evidence of deep set hatred.:clem:

Anything that isn't Tenno.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Level 165. But even then no enemies stand a chance.

Now I'm trying to imagine what a level 165 Hydrolyst would be like. Since the one that spawns on the Plains right now is level 60, and already does a pretty damn good job of sending people to bleedout when they aren't paying attention 100%.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Just now, DrakeWurrum said:

Now I'm trying to imagine what a level 165 Hydrolyst would be like. Since the one that spawns on the Plains right now is level 60, and already does a pretty damn good job of sending people to bleedout when they aren't paying attention 100%.

But then again you already know those people who can one shot there shields and take out every limb in a second and do 6x6 per a night exist. A level 165 Hydrolyst is all the same to them. They kill it so fast before it has a chance to attack. Heck even now the Hydrolyst can't even breathe before it gets a limb taken out.

2 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Depending on enemies levels or none. And it should be none because we are all powerful Tennos. We are super powerful beings. It’s a power fantasy game. 

Which is why we need to be crushed by an even more powerful enemy for the sake of entertainment.

• Like 1

Just now, VotumPrime said:

Non-Tenno or just acknowledge that no such enemy exists.

well in worse case scenario the worst threat to you is yourself if your not careful with say a zarr 

actual enemy hmm maybe higher level snipers since if they do manage to hit you since DE gave them closer you are to them the less accurate they get and can shoot backward if your in their face and maybe the sentients on lua since if they are bundled together they get tougher to kill cant really think of much that doesn't have a gimmick to force its survival. Granted im not really trying just going off the top of my head 

14 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

I have no clue where that quote is from but good try Gabby.

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

But then again you already know those people who can one shot there shields and take out every limb in a second and do 6x6 per a night exist. A level 165 Hydrolyst is all the same to them. They kill it so fast before it has a chance to attack. Heck even now the Hydrolyst can't even breathe before it gets a limb taken out.

Erm... yeah, those players are not the norm though. No one in their right mind would sell to the masses something only 0.00001% could use.

6 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Which is why we need to be crushed by an even more powerful enemy for the sake of entertainment.

Not really, no. Power fantasy is insanely entertaining, more so than a game where there is no progress cause enemies are always on the same level as you regardless of how "strong" you get.

• Like 1