Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name One Enemy Unit That Actually Poses A Serious Threat To The Tenno!

VotumPrime

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

In lore? Grineer Ghouls. The official comic featured Excalibur whittled down over the course of a mission until a combination of cold/toxin procs and getting dogpiled by rabid armored zombies eventually knocked him out

(It's made clear Lotus could have used a Revive on him, but didn't want to risk activating the Ascaris that Vor used)

Well technically even if they kill the Warframe, they just come back to life again unless you actually kill the Tenno.

But depending on what kind of Warframe the results will vary but lets say you brought the right warframe every time.

I fkn hate Nox's past level 2000 or so on Earth excavation. They have a tendency to ignore frost bublles with their charge and more annoyingly you can kill them and on death they kill you or the excavator with their stupid poison cloud. 

Other than that, high level demolysts are pretty irritating to kill.

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

I fkn hate Nox's past level 2000 or so on Earth excavation. They have a tendency to ignore frost bublles with their charge and more annoyingly you can kill them and on death they kill you or the excavator with their stupid poison cloud. 

Other than that, high level demolysts are pretty irritating to kill.

Nah I have seen people stop both in their tracks with Aero Vantage and one shot them as well.

16 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Nah I have seen people stop both in their tracks with Aero Vantage and one shot them as well.

Yeh I can 1 shot em, but I cop the poison cloud sometimes aa a Frost in excav. You don't always see em coming

As for the demos, I call BS on that, level 1000 or so demolysts are tanky as hell.

Not really if you're min/maxed and know what you're doing. In fact I only killed myself recently for the first time in months running into my own akarius blast radius with an unranked gauss. Nearly cheered about it lol. Felt like I should have unlocked an achievement award or something.

1 hour ago, GPrime96 said:

As long as Paracesis exist, it wouldn’t matter if the Sentients is at lvl 150 or higher since it resets their Resistances. Although, there’s Warframes like Valkyr Prime and Mag Prime that can kill a single or a bunch of Sentients at that level.

Just use your operator and magnus lockdown...

10 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Rhino can't be knocked down with his Iron Skin.

Literally just tested this in the simulacrum, the moment you get caught in there charge (running straight towards you) they dispell  your Iron Skin. The only reason why they can't is because you have Iron Shrapnel, which upon being dispell causes nearby enemies getting knocked-down.

Edited by NekroArts

1 hour ago, VotumPrime said:

Rhino can't be knocked down with his Iron Skin.

Like I said, you didn't play back then, you're just spewing twaddle you've seen on YouTube or think would work. Iron skin is cancelled by manic and when they did slash/bleed procs during Operation Blackout they were terrifying.

4 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

But then again you already know those people who can one shot there shields and take out every limb in a second and do 6x6 per a night exist. A level 165 Hydrolyst is all the same to them. They kill it so fast before it has a chance to attack. Heck even now the Hydrolyst can't even breathe before it gets a limb taken out.

at that level. I think it would actually be pretty hard to kill. It's pretty easy to dodge most of his attacks but one aoe attack will one shot most frames

Back on topic. When I'm doing endurance runs and not using invisibility or cc bombards are pretty scary cause aoe.

2 hours ago, NekroArts said:

Literally just tested this in the simulacrum, the moment you get caught in there charge (running straight towards you) they dispell  your Iron Skin. The only reason why they can't is because you have Iron Shrapnel, which upon being dispell causes nearby enemies getting knocked-down.

What? No way. They can't dispell Iron Skin.

I remember fighting them as Rhino during the Black Seed Scourge event (or was it Black Out)....and Rhino was the go to frame for dealing with that flood of manics.

Actually. Maybe you're right. But either way, they weren't all that hard to deal with. Even now it's easier to deal with them with Inaros.

Edited by VotumPrime

2 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

What? No way. They can't dispell Iron Skin.

I remember fighting them as Rhino during the Black Seed Scourge event and Rhino was the go to frame for dealing with that flood of manics.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Manic

Manics can use Dispel to remove abilities, even if the ability they are dispelling does not directly affect it (tested with IronSkin130xDark Iron Skin, Hysteria130xDark Hysteria, and Blessing130xDark Blessing). Manics can only Dispel as part of their pouncing attack (see below).

8 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Manic

Manics can use Dispel to remove abilities, even if the ability they are dispelling does not directly affect it (tested with IronSkin130xDark Iron Skin, Hysteria130xDark Hysteria, and Blessing130xDark Blessing). Manics can only Dispel as part of their pouncing attack (see below).

Well they're not hard to deal with anymore.