Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ARBITRATION FEEDBACK] DE Should Make The Biggest And Most Badass Looking Armor Set As A Reward For Arbitration And Make Them 100 Vitus Essence For Each Piece!

VotumPrime

cool idea, but it would probably end like this:

De does this(or something similar)-----> then people will start complaing and scream stuff like" De is forcing us to farm, and they put this giant grindwall on purpose, just to make us unconfortable"-----> then, De, due to the rants, will decrease and make the grind easier------> then, people will start complaing that this isn't challenging anymore.

it always end like this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uan91 said:

Votum please, PLEASE P L E A S E  stop Writing Your Titles Like That.

It triggers me, all the damn time. 

And no, it can't be done or they will loose money and no one would wear anything else but that armor and they'll kill fashionframe like that.

Adding more earnable cosmetics won’t kill fashion frame because the people who are paying for premium skins aren’t going to stop buy them because “ you can earn this one set for doing one thing” people who spend money are pretty much always going to spend money for the premium cosmetics myself included 

1 hour ago, VotumPrime said:

They can make it so that random NPCs will acknowledge it. Imagine stepping into the relay and talking to Baro Ki Teer and he goes "Oh my mighty warrior! You grace me with your presence!" in a lewd voice!

sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to whip out your E-peen. not judging, we've all done it at some point, but still.. that's all this is about isn't it?..

if you want people to gawk at your armor, I recommend getting Monster Hunter: World, and it's new expansion, it will satisfy those needs. I don't think this would ever happen in Warframe, because how does one even gauge skill in Warframe? hours Played? could be in their Orbiter most of the time.. MR? of course not. Missions completed? anyone can just run Earth missions and become "skilled". endless Survival perhaps? no, because invis and covert lethality, and it's more a test of patience and not falling asleep than skill.

new armor sets will appear, but none of them can ever be tied to skill, because there isn't really a way prove it here. something like Monster Hunter, you can tell because there is a learning curve between different ranks, but that's not something Warframe has, and probably never will.

55 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I know you typed an /s in there but there's a good chance that people who value their Warframe "street cred" are salivating at the thought of "Hard to obtain useless object" to separate themselves from others as some kind of "superior".

It’s not about superiority it’s an item that neat to earn and look at if it looks nice. Personally I don’t see me as better then anyone for having the conclave Syandana but I do feel good for putting in the work for it personally 

Top tier status symbol armor of power given only to the most powerful of all Tenno! I would farm for that whole set as long as it's parts are larger than the Vetala Shoulder pieces!

I'm hoping it will be completely metal too and wearing it makes any Warframe look like it was big and made for war! 

They can make it so that random NPCs will acknowledge it. Imagine stepping into the relay and talking to Baro Ki Teer and he goes "Oh my mighty warrior! You grace me with your presence!" in a lewd voice!  

If it's too little we will make it 1000 Vitus Essence a piece! 

Pffffffffffff

Amateur.

They should make a Super Secret Warframe with parts that only drop from rare containers (5% drop chance for a single part), because why grind for 1,000 VE when you can REALLY SHOW EVERYONE HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE BY GRINDING FOR FIVE YEARS TO GET THE RARE CONTAINER FRAME.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to whip out your E-peen. not judging, we've all done it at some point, but still.. that's all this is about isn't it?..

if you want people to gawk at your armor, I recommend getting Monster Hunter: World, and it's new expansion, it will satisfy those needs. I don't think this would ever happen in Warframe, because how does one even gauge skill in Warframe? hours Played? could be in their Orbiter most of the time.. MR? of course not. Missions completed? anyone can just run Earth missions and become "skilled". endless Survival perhaps? no, because invis and covert lethality, and it's more a test of patience and not falling asleep than skill.

new armor sets will appear, but none of them can ever be tied to skill, because there isn't really a way prove it here. something like Monster Hunter, you can tell because there is a learning curve between different ranks, but that's not something Warframe has, and probably never will.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Pffffffffffff

Amateur.

They should make a Super Secret Warframe with parts that only drop from rare containers (5% drop chance for a single part), because why grind for 1,000 VE when you can REALLY SHOW EVERYONE HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE BY GRINDING FOR FIVE YEARS TO GET THE RARE CONTAINER FRAME.

Jokes aside though. We really need something to spend all this Vitus Essence on and what better to do it than on some armor cosmetics. You want people to keep playing Arbitration right? This is the way to do it, with power status symbols and hard to get items that those hardcore players want and will wear regardless if it looks ugly.

This is the stuff I want in the game at this point. Then add raids mr15 and up or weapons locked behind some high level grind (kit rifles/shotguns).  Hopefully when the Destiny stuff drops in October it will push WF to get moving/releasing content.  NW has been a sad place holder. 

Jokes aside though. We really need something to spend all this Vitus Essence on and what better to do it than on some armor cosmetics. You want people to keep playing Arbitration right? This is the way to do it, with power status symbols and hard to get items that those hardcore players want and will wear regardless if it looks ugly.

Ephemera for Railjack incoming 😆😆😆 Oh look, Votum’s ship is bleeding!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

3 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

Top tier status symbol armor of power given only to the most powerful of all Tenno! I would farm for that whole set as long as it's parts are larger than the Vetala Shoulder pieces!

I'm hoping it will be completely metal too and wearing it makes any Warframe look like it was big and made for war! 

(Hun)How's about no? I'm getting really sick of the try-hards saying stupid "crap" about stupid "grinds only they can possibly do" when they know DAMN well they won't do it! This really is starting to piss me off...

Either come up with a solid, GOOD idea, or please STFU about "grinds only we can do". Because I guarantee this idea would be so poorly received, itd be removed and locked after a week!

Edited by Short_Temper

10 minutes ago, Short_Temper said:

(Hun)How's about no? I'm getting really sick of the try-hards saying stupid "crap" about stupid "grinds only they can possibly do" when they know DAMN well they won't do it! This really is starting to piss me off...

Either come up with a solid, GOOD idea, or please STFU about "grinds only we can do". Because I guarantee this idea would be so poorly received, itd be removed and locked after a week!

Only people too weak to do Arbitration would complain about this!

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

^

Aspirational play is something I'm into, hence my 'sure that'd be neat' reaction to this, but unless Warframe makes some pretty major changes it's probably not a very realisable element.

13 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

I need this armor. 

Nightwave gave Wolf armor and emissary armor.  Why not more free armor???

But can the armor parts be spread out across content like ephemerals? Not just locked to one mode where some players already have resource advantage.

a full prime frame is 1 of 4 items needed to build 1 armor part...