Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who are the most balanced Warframes in the game?

-Vahagn-

Am 24.9.2019 um 16:08 schrieb Akai-no-bara:

Nidus is, but i have seen plenty of inaros bois getting swatted in arbitrations. Even non stop 1 energy life strikes on super neat zaws won't save them there. It starts around  lvl 400, idk wut is inaros strategy at  lvl 1113. Never seen ash or excal surviving there that long. Never seen atlas there at all. Hildryn with decaying key, shield aranes and rolling guard will be ball busting any "unkillable" inaros.

Not vs Poisen(cloud) procs or while under fire (not backing), the short window before reseting still can kill your 300ish health very fast at lvl 100'ish possible.

[Infested] is a threat to Hildryn not only bc of less/no armor & no shields to "feed" from.

Edited by P0Pz

1 hour ago, P0Pz said:

Not vs Poisen(cloud) procs or while under fire (not backing), the short window before reseting still can kill your 300ish health very fast at lvl 100'ish possible.

[Infested] is a threat to Hildryn not only bc of less/no armor & no shields to "feed" from.

Good job Watson. Now you have nidus who is allergic of nulls and hydlrin, who needs to use 2. Now get a clue which to choose after you read the location of disruption.

For me, Harrow is extremely well balanced. 

. . .Unfortunately it's for an alternate reality  Warframe that isn't over-brimming with unbalanced frames and weapons.  One where support is more valuable, shields are more powerful, and there's a bit more time to line up headshots. 😉

• Like 2

Am 24.9.2019 um 15:25 schrieb JackHargreav:

Revenant. Can't get one shotted but also needs some work to be able to kill high lvl enemies. 

He has everything you need. Cc, dps, defense. And He's actually reliable unlike Titania.

What? Yesterday I did a 3h Mot Surv an onhitet everything with my Revenant. (lv1200) 

With his 1+3+2 combo he is one of the best Highlevel frames we currently have. 

On 2019-09-24 at 2:47 PM, WH1735S0W said:

Who do you feel are the most balanced Warframes in the game?

By balanced I mean not ridiculously powerful and cannot do things such as killing everyone on the map with one button press. As well as not being very under powered and basically useless.

For me, I personally think the most balanced Warframe is Nidus. Since he has to work for his damage, and his advantages also come with disadvantages, and despite this he is still a great Warframe. 

What do you guys think?

In my opinion Nidus is more broken than Saryn or Mesa.

They are better at clearing maps, but he’s borderline impossible to kill.

At least with Mesa you have to be conscious about not letting enemies touch you, on Nidus you have no such concerns.

4 hours ago, -VS-Equi said:

What? Yesterday I did a 3h Mot Surv an onhitet everything with my Revenant. (lv1200) 

With his 1+3+2 combo he is one of the best Highlevel frames we currently have. 

I didn't say he's bad. I said he's balanced. You gotta work to keep him alive but he scales well and offers anything u need.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb JackHargreav:

I didn't say he's bad. I said he's balanced. You gotta work to keep him alive but he scales well and offers anything u need.

You say he would need work to kill high level enemys. But, thats wrong. Thats the point. 🙂

Trinity - can actually take top damage, even from those spinning, while leaving mobs for the team to fight, also supporting players whom she likes.

Mag - not a baseline nuker per se, but her abilities are a mix of support and offence. 

Volt - play your cards right and he'll be just as immortal as Inaros. 

And all of these need active gameplay in order to shine because their kits are not into forced synergy(like Saryn, for example). And if you don't MemeStrike, you will also have fun. 

Excalibur is kinda the poster-frame for balance for the most part imo.

Outside of his 3 being fairly useless (even with the augment since melee can already do bonkers damage) he has a mobility option in his 1 CC on his 2 and his 4 is a no-nonsense killing machine that at least requires more effort than most room clear nukes.

All they'd need to do is turn his 3 into a double-action skill that reduces incoming damage by a bit and can still be sent out as it is to deal damage and you'd have pretty much the perfect example of a balanced frame.

On 2019-09-24 at 12:47 AM, WH1735S0W said:

Who do you feel are the most balanced Warframes in the game?

By balanced I mean not ridiculously powerful and cannot do things such as killing everyone on the map with one button press. As well as not being very under powered and basically useless.

For me, I personally think the most balanced Warframe is Nidus. Since he has to work for his damage, and his advantages also come with disadvantages, and despite this he is still a great Warframe. 

What do you guys think?

Inaros beats Nidus in both longevity and crowd control, Nidus is discount Saryn in damage and about equal to several other CC frame in addition to facetanking. Nidus has the same problem harrow does. If all the enemies are obliterated, you don't get any juju to be immortal by. Inaros cares nothing about any of that.

4 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

Inaros beats Nidus in both longevity and crowd control, Nidus is discount Saryn in damage and about equal to several other CC frame in addition to facetanking. Nidus has the same problem harrow does. If all the enemies are obliterated, you don't get any juju to be immortal by. Inaros cares nothing about any of that.

Since when the game lacks of enemies??? And overall since when Inaros has cc abilities but spamming maiming strike around the map?

Edited by bibmobello

18 hours ago, ShortCat said:

Seems like even general understanding of balance is also busted in WF community. Total immortality, infinite scaling and map wide mass murder are mentioned here,

Way to go Tenno!

Yeah since enemies can scale up into the infinite and beyond, the most balanced frames are the ones that can also scale like that.

8 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Yeah since enemies can scale up into the infinite and beyond, the most balanced frames are the ones that can also scale like that.

Ahh ok but i considered a balanced one a frame ables to be useful in both survival and defensive missions. If you mean survivability NIdus(on long terms) is superior to Inaros and for scaling you just need a maiming strike weapon with slash. If you speak about survivability even ivara can last longer.

Edited by bibmobello