Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do I have to pay for a Vaykor Kohm?

Arnul.

So syndicates are cool. I like the rewards they have. I was wondering if we'll ever get more different weapons and or cosmetics? A steel meridian armor set would be dope. I also really want a Vaykor Kohm so bad.

Syndicate rehaul or work which ever its called!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luciole77 said:

there is already a shotgun in stell meridian...probally dont happen. I bet in vaykor hind/tonkor/mither/phtantera...

Well my whole point was just to add more stuff in syndicates. Try to ignore my biased want of a Vaykor kohm lol. 

We have syandanas right? Wouldn't it be awesome to get at least a chest piece with the syndicates symbol and all that? A possibility is all I want really. I'm sure DE has tons of other things going on. They can't work 48/7 either you know. 

It's just a possibility I want. Some day.

more Syndicate weapons would be good but i would doubt that they would add another shotfun to Vaykor, it would make more sense to be another class of primary.

For the longest time i wanted a Vaykor Grinlock but the Prisma one is pretty much everything i wanted a Vaykor to be. 

Edited by AzureTerra

Many sleepless nights & countless devstream forum posts have been made in an effort to make DE actually care about syndicates again. You name it, I've probably listed it as a must-have for any syndicate-savvy player: Emblems, Landing Craft skins, Emblems, Glyphs, Companion & Robotic cosmetics, new Archweapons, Weapon skins, even a rework for the syndicate mission system itself. Nightwave is a dull distraction to a system that truly deserves more attention.

• Like 1

ideally I'd like to see (per syndicate)

- 3 new weapons, one Primary, one Secondary, one Melee, appropriately themed.

- cosmetic armour.

- Operator armour

- maybe a colour palette? granted some might be better than others, but it's free so why not?

- a gear Item that grants extra rep to whatever syndicates you are aligned with, rather than having to wear particular sigils; some of them look cool but wearing them messes up my alliances, would be nice to have the freedom to wear w/e.

syndicates definitely would benefit from some new items, sadly though it's on the backburner like everything else that isn't Empyrean and Duviri.

• Like 1

A lack or Vaykor Ack and Brunt is a wasted opportunity cause shield, they protect. 

Same with rakta Ignis cause burn,

Suda is very unique, so some very unique weapon (which will be made by simaris first) can't really think of something. 

A Telos fragor - we got enough nail guns, now to drive those nails home. 

A Secura beam rifle - cause... Uh... Reasons. 

A sancti endura - cause flowery hippy stuff. 

• Like 1