Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Delete conservation from nigthwave

Valgaarv

In my opinion conservation is by far the most boring, tedious and useless filler activity on warframe, and begin to be forced to do it in order to progress nigthwave is awfull. Please delete it.

Edited by Valgaarv
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

begin to be forced to do it in order to progress nigthwave is awfull.

We have three separate catch-up mechanics this season. Missed challenges, random Zealot spawns and the Derelicts.

You aren't forced to do anything.

• Like 15

It's so incredibly easy to do, and takes almost no time at all once you learn what you're doing. People have complained away all the even semi-difficult challenges, and now nightwave challenges as a whole are so brain dead it's become a drag for me. 

You don't have to do it, nobody is going to force you and that one single challenge isn't going to prevent you from capping. 

il y a 4 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

We have three separate catch-up mechanics this season. Missed challenges, random Zealot spawns and the Derelicts.

You aren't forced to do anything.

-The missed challenge that always respawns in my table is conservation, and i cant get other challenge till i finish it.
-Zealot gives 200 standing, i had to be like 24/7 to make it worth
-Derelict mission ask for complete 3 invasions first, a lot of time for a small reward in standing

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, TheGuyver a dit :

It's so incredibly easy to do, and takes almost no time at all once you learn what you're doing. People have complained away all the even semi-difficult challenges, and now nightwave challenges as a whole are so brain dead it's become a drag for me. 

You don't have to do it, nobody is going to force you and that one single challenge isn't going to prevent you from capping. 

It is preventing me from capping, because i cant get more challenges till i finish it, so it is forcing me to do.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

Please delete it.

I have another idea. It's a bit crazy, but stay with me.
Just imagine the following. You still there? Nice.
So imagine, instead of asking for something to get deleted, you could, and now comes the best part, just do it.

From the time you made this thread until now I could have done 3 of the 6 needed perfect conservations.

• Like 10

il y a 1 minute, (XB1)Skippy575 a dit :

You have 3 recovered weekly challenges at a time. Or are you saying all three recovered challenges are conservation?

I havent recovered any mission since conservatiop pops out, and that was sunday nigth

• Like 2

Just now, Valgaarv said:

And yes, my other challenge is orokin vaults, but nobody wants to do that, so instead of having 3 recovered challenges i have 1

All I read is that you don't know how to properly do that kind of stuff.
For vault runs you equip all the keys on one frame. For example a Rhino (because of Iron Skin). Run a Derelict Capture. Use the Operator to get around. Easy. 1 Runs doesn't even take 5 minutes. So 20 minutes for the whole challenge.
Instead of this thread you could have asked for help...

• Like 6

Il y a 4 heures, WhiteMarker a dit :

All I read is that you don't know how to properly do that kind of stuff.
For vault runs you equip all the keys on one frame. For example a Rhino (because of Iron Skin). Run a Derelict Capture. Use the Operator to get around. Easy. 1 Runs doesn't even take 5 minutes. So 20 minutes for the whole challenge.
Instead of this thread you could have asked for help...

Ty, didnt know warframes can equip 4 keys, still i would like to see conservation out of nigthwaves, people complained about 1 hour survival because is was boring for them, i complain conservation is boring for me

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I love conservation but it is currently a giant turd pile with 99% of the animals glitchy as hell.  

Did you know that if someone talks about 99% of something they maltreat statistics?

Edited by WhiteMarker
  • Like 4

Just now, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Did you know Virmink are about the only animal not currently glitched to hell like all the other animals are...

Can not confirm. When doing this challenge for NW only one animal bugged. It was a Virmink. Everything else spawned without an issue. Everything went smoothly.
And it's not about wether conservation has some bugs or not. This right here is about you using percentages that you are pulling out of your... I don't even know where you are pulling them from.

• Like 2

On 2019-10-09 at 9:49 AM, WhiteMarker said:

I have another idea. It's a bit crazy, but stay with me.
Just imagine the following. You still there? Nice.
So imagine, instead of asking for something to get deleted, you could, and now comes the best part, just do it.

From the time you made this thread until now I could have done 3 of the 6 needed perfect conservations.

Uh. Don't they have to be completely capped on rep to get the calls to do a perfect of every type? 

Is it possible for someone else to do the calls?

Asking for someone that's not being smug and unhelpful.

Edited by CloseToFar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CloseToFar said:

Uh. Don't they have to be completely capped on rep to get the calls to do a perfect of every type? 

Is it possible for someone else to do the calls?

Asking for someone that's not being smug and unhelpful.

No, the “different” aspect of is kind of weird because you can perfect capture a few kubrodons or something and have all of them count. Maybe it counts the individual species as different?

6 hours ago, CloseToFar said:

What has reputation to do with conservation?
You just need to do conservations for NW. Nothnig else.

And you need to do 6 different ones. So getting two Brindle Kubrodon will only count as one conservation for NW. But getting all three Kubrodons (Brindle Kubrodon, Vallis Kubrodon and Kubrodon Incarnadine) will count as three different conservations for NW.

Honestly, I never tried to do conservation together with someone else. Chance of failing gets higher this way, because I don't know what the other person might do...