Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DNS Issue: Resolved

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Kaldire said:

its def a DE server issue, since consoles are affected also.

im just lost to how some can even play and see the warframe site but others cannot.

No, PS4 platform (and Xbox as well) having issues as well, so its DEF not a DE issue, but a general DNS issue (my 2 cents, another kind of DDoS going on)

55 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey Tenno!

Any players seeing a 'DNS lookup failed' issue should sit tight - we are working with our infrastructure partners to resolve. We will update this thread when it's resolved.

Cheers

I usually don't come to the forums but wanted to give a shout-out to Pablo for answering my question on TWITTER. Unfortunately the Warframe discord didn't answer any of my questions...I'll be in here more often now!

Yeah, I restarted my modem and PSN is fine and my stream on Twitch is fine. Just having issues connecting to Warframe. Maybe a DDoS? i hope not...

2 minutes ago, Kaldire said:

flushing our dns and restarting pc and modems doesnt works mates

this is not a user end issue.

esp since its affecting many countries and regions that all have dif providers

hmm what the heck is going on?

1 minute ago, Kaldire said:

flushing our dns and restarting pc and modems doesnt works mates

this is not a user end issue.

esp since its affecting many countries and regions that all have dif providers

hmm what the heck is going on?

YES, that doesn't working, i try everything. Problem is global.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

It's not just PC players, we are getting the same DNS error on PS4, myself and my clan and alliance mates. Any idea if the game is playable in this state or if we should stay out till its fixed?

The game is fully playable, all progress is saved, the only limitation is that you can not connect with other players, i.e. no messages, the clan & friend's and active session list is in an infinite loading state, you won't meet a soul in a Public privacy game until it's resolved.
In short - it's a ghost town for now.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Yeah this looks pretty widespread, certainly isn't just us from what I can see.

definitely, someone in region chat EU said a whole server (akamai) went down. no way to confirm this myself but knowing many companies use akamai, inlcuding steam it would make sense.

just to be sure: can we log out safely despite this issue ?

Archived