Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Taxorz said:

(1) All my keybindings have reset to default roll is no longer under shift like normal "tap to roll" "hold to sprint".

(2) My keybindings are all in Danish now too which is bugging the hell out of me like Højre pil (ø being replaced with * ) "left arrow".

(3) You cant go out of settings without binding your roll that cant be bound to the same button as "Sprint".

tbh this is such a pain in the but that i dont feel like bothering doing any keybindings today since i cant close the bindings menu when roll is not bound.

There's a dedicated sprint/roll key binding you can set.

13 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

Titania's Dex Pixia is missing its exilus slot. Diwata's heavy attacks doesn't work properly and you can't use them unless you use a regular melee attack first. In addition, heavy attack mod for Diwata only seem to work at times. It took me 4-5 strikes just to get life strike to heal once (either that or there's a healing delay that wasn't there before). Titania's wings from her empress skin float over her, unattached from her body.  

Dex Pixia is considered an Archgun so it won't get that unless they specifically add it. The heavy attack one works fine, but I had to actually select Diwata, and I was ONLY able to attack using heavy attack, regular and quick melee don't work at all.

E: I bound melee to also be Numpad +, and somehow that made melee work correctly in Razorwing

Edited by Skidrow925

9 minutes ago, Madame-Von_Rage said:

I thought there was mention of bringing manual blocking back. I seem to not be able to block manually though. Kind of hard to hit Corpus when you're flailing a Tatsu around trying to block their bullets...

Press and hold the weapon switch key. Yo uwill go to static melee.

• Like 1

Hello all,
One of the stranger ones you might hear today.
Fussing my Kubrow, in my orbiter, causes the my game to freeze. The freeze comes just at the end of the fussing animation, locking the screen, game and controls.
For a test, I moved some statues into the frame, before I fussed my kubrow, and these all continue to move through their animations.
Restarting the game results in no adverse affects, though the previous fussing isnt registered by the game. I have moved through other menus and actions.... but the game again crashes when I pay attention to my four-legged friend!
Hope the team are faring well, I am sure this will be a challenging day or two, though the rewards to the game will be massive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, apo86 said:

There's a dedicated sprint/roll key binding you can set.

still don't fix them #*!%ing up my bindings. this is just like my return to Rainbow six siege where i have bin playing for 1 year since the great reset and i still find missing bindings

Playing submersible mission (Puck on Uranus), Itzal wasn't able to use any archwing abilities while underwater. Also, in the stair + short hallway exit area in one of the large underwater sections (the one with the scanning boat thing) the second door would not open - instead, Octavia kept falling into invisible water and entering archwing when next to the door, returning to normal after walking (swimming!?) away a few steps. Had to abort out of the mission since there was no way to progress further on the map.

No way to exit archwing on Plains or Orb using normal melee button. So far only solution I have found is to switch to K-Drive which is bound to a hot key then use E to jump off. This cannot be done though if the K-Drive is not bound as Q is also unusable in archwing mode

Melee crit/damage colors are bugged and potentially the crit chance itself(it's unclear from the patch notes how exactly does blood rush stack/multiply/add now).

Examples:

Dark split-sword (25% base crit chance) and no crit mods always shows yellow damage numbers, while the expectation is for 25% yellow and 75% white.

Full build with blood rush and consistently maxed combo(12x multiplier) produces yellow, orange and red damage numbers, which should be impossible - yellow crits should only happen for crit chance below 200%(199% is 99% orange 1% yellow) and red crits above 200%(201% is 1% red 99% orange) and both can't be true at the same time.

Edited by mizeriq
fixed percentages

Saryn's 3rd ability Toxic Lash is reverting block damage from being the current 100% to pre-patch values. 

Toxic Lash used to add to the block resist amount in the previous patch, but currently if you block while the ability is active, you receive damage. But, when the buff fades you no longer receive damage while block, as intended. The ability should also probably be adjusted to included an increase in block angle instead, to stay in line with the apparent intent of the ability to add some level of block resistance.