Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Keybindings are fudged up and I get a freeze every time I try to fix them. Unplayable. 

Edit: On the standalone client.

EDIT 2: An annoying way to fix: I deleted the EE.cfg file and let Warframe recreate it. I was then able to edit my keybindings again with no freezing. Basically everything was reset to default and I had to remember all my customized bindings again.

Edited by FlatDevice

hace 16 minutos, Skidrow925 dijo:

Dex Pixia is considered an Archgun so it won't get that unless they specifically add it. The heavy attack one works fine, but I had to actually select Diwata, and I was ONLY able to attack using heavy attack, regular and quick melee don't work at all.

Dex Pixia uses pistol mods instead of archgun mods, so it should be considered a weapon. I don't know if Ivara's bow can use weapon mods, but if she can, so should Dex Pixia.

ysHlX3Q.jpg

Was doing an Influenced Defection Node, and...the first Thrall spawned as one of the Kavor Defectors. Immune to any damage from me, not hostile to me in any way. They casually extracted like normal along with the rest of the Kavor.

Even Thralls get sick of it sometimes I guess, but I doubt this is an intentional thing.

Just now, ixidron92 said:

Dex Pixia uses pistol mods instead of archgun mods, so it should be considered a weapon. I don't know if Ivara's bow can use weapon mods, but if she can, so should Dex Pixia.

It's kinda complicated, but Razorwing is actually Archwing, which is why Aviator only recently was able to work for her. Titania is the only one with this issue, since all other exalted frames are "normal" weapons instead of Archwing

Throwing shields do not throw when in midair. Tried with both regular and heavy attacks, all i got were slams.

Exodia Contagion fires *after* the swing, instead of during. Delay is manageable but feels bad.

Focused Defense causes no change in armory screen, screams PARRY ANGLE in all caps

Zenurik Inner Might appears to have no effect

and unsure if it's a bug, but Corrupt Charge guarantees a minimum of 2x multiplier. I interpreted the wording on the mod to mean first hit without a combo counter would count as 30

not a bug, but boo making Reflex Guard counter generation, I had silly ideas for a 180 degree blocking builds (please note I think this is probably the proper course, but bemoan the loss of potential shenanigans)

Testing new melee movement in simulacrum, used Redeemer on 165 corrupted heavy/bombards and it felt good but damage seemed really low from what its stats said. Then switched to gram prime but in less time than is should, khora 2 to group 8 enemies then 3 spin attacks and a full raging bull combo and somehow combo multiplier hit 12x/220 and if any got staggered they would float like they had been hit with titania's abilities. No pics as i left to come here and report then hotfix showed.

1 hour ago, MrTdubbs said:

While in archwing on Orb Vallis pressing E while looking at the ground does not do the normal ground slam to exit archwing. I am softlocked into archwing with no way of getting out without aborting mission.

had that same problem on the plains but managed to get the cetus door open

The mod "True Punishment" does not display in the UI and may not be working. 

Here are two images of Orthos Prime with and without "True Punishment".

https://imgur.com/a/CzqxotV

The mod reads +40% critical chance, -10% combo count chance. Note that critical chance on the Orthos P stays at 24.0% regardless.

I also tested on Nikana Prime and had the same result. Is it meant to be base +40%? (similar to original Maiming Strike at +90% which didn't show in UI)

Edited by PikeOrShield

Icons are missing from the "Miscellaneous" syndicates when accessed from orbiter. Both the two large Conclave and Simaris icons and the little icon on the selection bar above them.

https://imgur.com/a/ixwqWpJ

Edit: restarted a couple times and the icons came back. Will update if they disappear again.

Edited by PikeOrShield

This is a bit of an odd one but kinda disappointing, my kubrow kavat hybrid is now just a regular kavat, his stasis preview show what he should be but since the update he has just been normal.

Not even sure if this is the right place for this, but I miss my adorable post-it note monster

before-AAIOjSg.jpg

after-zufqFpu.jpg

52 minutes ago, Dlor said:

Just completed a Kuva flood and did not receive the relic.  End of mission results said I got some mods, some resources and some kuva, but no relic.  Just checked last mission results and doesn't even have the kuva on that or any other drops besides credits and endo.

Same thing here. Only got one off a regular siphon so far. Also, I don't see any alerts for the relics either.

When doing a quick melee attack with a Guandao will disable auto sprint, so you have to reactivate it each time.

Tested other melee weapons and even polearms and its just the Guandao, with or without mods.

Edited by Kreegs73

Strange issue trying to trade rivens, the other player appears as MR0 for some reason, which prevents trading. Tried reproducing in Maroo's Bazaar without issue. Seems to be an issue for some players only in dojo. No P2P or NAT issues reported.

Bug report: Kuva Flood missions not giving credit or Requiem relics, instead giving mission rewards for other Kuva missions

Myself and two friends went to Eris for Requiem relics. The Kuva siphon missions are Isos, Solium, and Saxis, while Kuva Flood is Naeglar

Upon completing the Kuva Flood on Naeglar, we did NOT get a Requiem relic. Instead, we found that the Kuva Siphon on Solium had disappeared

• Like 1

After hot fix 26.0.1 Ember's immolate doesn't rise. its stuck at 51 percent. 

After playing some more and asking around, it appears that the bug is related to the augment for her 2. after removing it it worked as it should.

Also her abilities do not burn enemies on kill anymore if they die to them outright

Edited by Reivhyn
more information gathered

13 minutes ago, mrdanaris said:

Grendel missions that are unlocked by the keys seem broken
you do not have your operator/gear and it seems some mods don't work on your weapons while in mission

I echo this observation. I can't go operator and gear is unusable. Enemies are REALLY strong and tough(considering the levels of the missions) so maybe mods, on gun and 'frame, have been disabled?

Edited by Khtugg
Clarification

CTD immediately after log in. No crash report. I’ve tried optimizing download cache, verifying, and restarting steam + computer. 

Edit: was an issue with Razor SDK. Fixed after it was uninstalled

Edited by ProbablyAladV