The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Titania Empress' "Emissive" energy colour reverts to default when in Razorwing mode.

EDIT/CLARIFICATION: Upon closer inspection, I've noticed there's more to it. Anytime I enter Razorwing mode, the entirety of the wings all revert to the default colours, not just the emissive energy. This is only present while in Razorwing mode. All colours return to normal when exiting Razorwing.

Edited by BurningPenguin6
Clarification of the described bug

Vasca cat plushie is described as from the ranges of Vallis? Like, that's as much detail as I can give.

Reproduce: Go to Teasonai, and the floof says from the ranges of Vallis.

Respectful:I'm not even frustrated, just was a bit bugged, as a major floof collector.

Edited by BalintJuhos
I read the instructions.

Melee-Only Parkour Bug: RMB(Block-Glide) and Roll commands do not respond immediately after Bullet-Jumping. Only after the full "twirl" of the Bullet-Jump completes do these inputs respond. 50% of the time this bug is present, happens on-and-off throughout a given mission. AFAIK it happens 100% of the time with Valkyr Talons(haven't tested other exalted weap.)

This bug has been present since the original Melee 2.999 update, however was fixed for a time before these new updates. Currently the only work-around is to double-jump immediately after bullet-jump, which then allows RMB+Roll inputs to be used.

I was just in a controlled territory mission with some public people. My kuva lich spawned, we damaged it so that it was down and I stabbed it with the parazon and the first requiem was wrong, however, from previous attempts, I know that the first relic is right.

Someone else in the mission then said that it was their lich, and that they had leveled up from my death trying to kill the lich.

When I look at the info screen for my lich, it does not show the recent failure.

I have no idea how to reproduce that bug, nor do I have an image that might be useful.

Warframe0354.jpgUsed the right combination of Requiems, killed the Lich multiple times, and each time he has still taken his 'tithe.' While returning to the orbiter after the mission, I am unable to move, interact, or pull up menus. 

Restarting the game shows that the Kuva Lich still persists as if nothing happened.

Using Ash's Teleport with the Fatal Teleport augment on a Kuva Larvling doesn't create a Lich. And here I thought I finally got my first Lich.

Edited by Zambad
Removed reference to the Larvling being downed first, as this was not yet implemented.

38 minutes ago, Ayase.Eli said:

Warframe0354.jpgUsed the right combination of Requiems, killed the Lich multiple times, and each time he has still taken his 'tithe.' While returning to the orbiter after the mission, I am unable to move, interact, or pull up menus. 

Restarting the game shows that the Kuva Lich still persists as if nothing happened.

1 hour ago, azurFox said:

with both the latest hotfix (26.0.4.1) and the one before I'm unable to convert the Lich, even though I got the combination right. I get the short ingame video with something "friend now", but after extraction he still steals things! And back in my orbiter my interface freezes... after killing the game and restarting he is still there...

/edit: I did not try to kill him, as I don´t want to. So I don´t know if that would work. (And yes, as you can see I was extremly lucky with the order of the Requims. Or is that some kind of bug?)

image_2019-11-05_20-25-50.png

I assume the two of you are having the same issue I am: upon attempting to kill or convert the Lich, it gives the appropriate message, then goes straight back to being an enemy. Upon testing further, I noticed after missions that it was giving me the "<LICHNAME> Vanquished/Converted" message with the wrong Lich's name: one I'd already killed in the past instead of the one I was supposed to be fighting.

demo.png

Edited by Deus_Mortuus
Formatting correction.

Kuva Quartakk is missing animations in its aimed/burst-fire mode.

• The magazine in the back is supposed to lift up with every trigger pull.
  • The barrels are supposed retract temporarily with each shot.
  • The muzzle sparks and smoke particle FX emit from only one barrel at a time sequentially rather then all at once.

Auto mode does not have these issues.

The hotfix may have reverted the required mercy-kills on thralls to the old values. I seem to be going alot slower after going to my 2nd lich in the 26.0.4.1.

To clarify i got a new lich in 26.0.4 and the required mercy kills seem to be the ~60% reduced ones. Then, 26.0.4.1. arrived and i killed my current lich and obtained another one and the values required for mercy-kills seem to have reverted to the old values before 26.0.4.

I defeated my Kuva Lich, after the mission i claimed the weapon from the forge acquiring additional weapon slot to claim the weapon. So weapon does not show in list off weapons i can equip, but can be searched in inventory.

On 2019-10-31 at 3:07 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Old Blood: Update 26.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Especially with mainlines, where its likely to have many issues creep up on launch. Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced are logged to be fixed once we’re comfortable with where we’re at with squashing the monster bugs. We appreciate your patience! 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

I've killed my lich with the requiem mods but when I got on my landcraft the game freeze and i don't get my kuva weapon

https://imgur.com/ukAt9Nc

2 out of 3 times (more or less) Kuva Lich invades as immortal. Only shields gets depleted. Life cannot be touched.jDvFtD0.jpg

Also, i suspect Adaptation/Trinity's blessing may be broke.

Mobile defense, only impact damage gets damage reduction, while bleeding proc is continuosly being triggered on me.

But no slash resistance builds up whatsoever from adaptation.

Also, with a full 90% damage reduction from adaptation and 75% from blessing, I should get the total damage income be around 2,5% of the original value. Still, without spamming Blessing couldn't survive for more than 3-4 seconds. Seems weird

After 7 hotfixes life strike is still not working properly with Titania's Diwata

Sorry about the text but it looks like it's the only way to call the attention of the bug fixing team when it comes to Titania's matters, otherwise she'll remain with bugs for months just like before when she spent nearly a year with three gamebreaking bugs.

Life strike works like 25% of the time or less. Most of your heavy attack hits won't heal you, some do, it seems mostly random.

Edited by ixidron92