The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Many dojo decorations still randomly become misaligned when using different rotation axes with rotation grid snapping active, making it incredibly difficult to build with objects that have been turned upside down or rotated around more than the vertical axis. This doesn't always happen either and sometimes only happens to a single instance of a decoration. 

So, here's a very odd bug that has to do with host migration. I've had it twice this last Kuva Lich, so decided to report it here. 

When the host has a Kuva Lich spawn (and they don't want to kill it and decide to leave) and they cause a host migration. When you become the host, an invisible Lich will be there. You can kill it for 10 murmurs. Well, each time it was only me and this other guy... so, maybe don't have to be host, dunno. 

Also, the requiem mod will not be your Lich, rather, it's probably to be of the Lich that left. I know this because it said Xata was incorrect, but Xata was definitely correct for mine. 

The kill will also not be recorded on your own Lich... I have no idea if it was recorded on the leaver's Lich... ... ...🤣having evil thoughts cause those guys who refuse to kill their Lich kinda bother me.

Still unable to get my 2nt lich going after latest patch

the larva just wont spawn no flicker and no transmission 😞

ran 23 grin level 20 norm nodes and sorry i am not spending any more time on this after the countless runs i spent looking for the larva b4 this patch.

just reporting this rather bad bug is still here

Edited by therep5

The game froze and has stopped responding immediately after i accepted clan invitation (SonsOfValhalla) via in-game mail.
Can't log in on PC with this particular account since then: when i click log in game stop responding after few seconds.
I can log in and play normally using other accounts, though.

Verify/Optimize cache didn't help.
Full reinstall didn't help.

Support ticket: #1949925

20 minutes ago, slotschii said:

Actually yes because i can't tell what your complaint is 

Actually my message have a picture. For especially dull. But once you insist. I have a problem like this: 

3 hours ago, therep5 said:

Still unable to get my 2nt lich going after latest patch  the larva just wont spawn no flicker and no transmission

and this: 

Mb help to understand this pictures:

unknown.png?width=947&height=506

VS (ALL FKN WEEK trying to call garbage larva kuva lich in solo-game and no get ANY FKN MESSAGES FROM FKN KUVA-GUARD ALL FKN WEEK):

CE226098C6EC80FA83D3BC5C1AC407C9A6F374ED

misunderstanding left or still with you?

For some reason i pressed x on other's kuva lich and i really executed the kuva lich,after taken down the lich,me and another teammate screen is freezed while our warframe can move around freely(we got 3 teammates,only 2 of us got this problem),since only 1 man dont have problem,we cant extract as we know extract for the whole team need at least 2 peoples.I think this problem has existed since the start of the old blood as i actually met this problem before  hotfix 26.0.7.Pls fix it DE.i love you ❤️

As of update 26.0.7 Returning to the navigation doesn't take you straight to the last planet you were on (It takes me to Earth every time, is quite annoying)

Edit: Seems like it only defaults to Earth when your last mission was a node that your lich is in control of when hunting thrall. My guess is because when you complete the mission the lich node is gone so it can't find where the last mission was.

Edited by VicariousVeteran
More Info

From the Kuva Lich screen clicking the "Modify Parazon" button takes you to the parazon upgrade screen in the arsenal, then when leaving the arsenal it takes you back to the Kuva Lich screen now when you leave this screen it takes you right back to the arsenal. It is quite annoying having to go back to the navigation every time i switch my requiem mods this way. Please make it take you back in the navigation screen as expected.

Just had an effectively unkillable Lich.

There was a Host Migration right after my Lich spawned. After this, the Lich was permanently healing, like they do, while they're waiting for a mercy finisher, making it impossible to kill him.

Mission was Gradivus/Mars. After the Host Migration, I was the only player left in the mission.Also the Lich still seemed to take damage like normal and his shields regenerated like normal.

After dying to my lich, it turned into a thrall somehow, and became another thrall across the map as well. I don't remember how it happened but here is a video. Skip to 36 seconds in.

Spoiler

Below is the process, or events leading up to the bug, if there is anything that may help in here. Skip to 1:22.

Spoiler

I made a post already, but didn't notice the one actually pinned at the top... =/ 

-Lich Leaving Too Soon

Even after a successful stab attempt, The Lich will act as if it failed and leaves. This happened once on my previous Lich and now this one. Here is a pic of the profile. It shows that the first stab attempt was a success and then nothing after. No successful / Fail. just nothing.  pic is in view box bellow.

Spoiler

187999A55AA4E44FC5C9D7DE4365A150714EE123

Edited by -PsychoTech

My Vasca kavat doesn't have the 60 mod capacity after installing an Orokin Reactor, this was only after I installed a Forma

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410858023976960011/645330878188224512/Warframe0009.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410858023976960011/645330887910621217/Warframe0010.jpg

My group has noticed that since one of the earlier Old blood patches that when a Drakmaster steals a client's weapon it apparently falls through the world for the client and they can't retreive the weapon for the rest of that mission. The host can see the weapon fine but for the client players it is not where the host sees it. We have seen this happen both in lich missions and in non lich Grineer missions.