The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Saryn's Toxic Lash REMOVES the 100% damage block to apply the old system of blocking in percentage, making it a debuff of blocking.

Please replace the "bonus Damage Blocked" of Toxic Lash into something fitting of the new system.

Edited by Casardis

I've only tested this on a few nodes so far but for me it seems as though the ramparts (Grineer mounted turrets) are severely bugged, whenever Grineer mount them they simply freeze in place, not moving or even shooting when walking in front of the turret.. When entering a rampart yourself you become incredibly easy to kill, one hit was able to kill my Warframe at full health, however this may be the result of something else and may be unrelated. Also it seemed as though when I was in the rampart it became almost invincible, having several Grineer and even a Kuva Thrall attack it hardly damaged it, it was only once they got behind me that they damaged me quickly. I unfortunately have no idea how to insert images atm, and apologies if this has been stated before.

Fix the servers I cannot enter the game and says Network not responding while trying to log in. After the update I enter once but since I log out for a moment the game wont let me log in again.  

Edited by Neovrall

4 hours ago, mraz641 said:

When you go into loadout and into archwing, in my example itzal, then appearance, there is a tab dubbed physique where there is only a path in it

it says this: /Lotus/Language/Items?stealthDefaultArchwingName

I can confirm this.

55555db8f957d8bfdf18c02861dd3841.jpg

• Like 1

I encountered a bug in a Defection mission on Phobos, the bug happened twice each time being the second group after starting the mission. I am not sure if the bug happens because the enemies are Infested and the Defection targets are Grineer or some other reason. It was easily recreated by just going into the mission again, getting to the second group, and one of them being a Kuva Thrall, which was also immortal because it was a friendly target, since it was also a defector. Hope this is info enough, i am unable to provide video or image of the bug.

EDIT: i believe that this bug is also preventing me from completing the Defection mission

Edited by Therondis

2 hours ago, Iamjustabox said:

A minor bug: I do not appear to be able to use the melee button to pet my cat while on the orbiter. Petting cat through Interact option on the Incubator menu functions normally.

To expand upon this, if you pet a puppy/kitten before maturing them, the game gets stuck in the interact view. It doesn't appear to have any option for closing out of it without force closing the game.

(As another person pointed out, the hotkey is now set to X instead of E - this is the case for interacting with a puppy/kitten as well)

Hacking Grineer data vaults with Live Wire mod equipped alarms nearby drones and starts countdown to data destruction. Even if the vault was done all stealth, the affinity reward is smaller plus there's a great chance for the mission to turn into extermination mission if all data vaults featured the drones.

nM2zQSY.png

I don't think that's intended though.

The shock effect should apply to enemies in line of sight only. This way, the drones will not be alarmed.

I have only the last node to do for my Lich however i have completed it 4 times now and it doesn't finish. Im not sure if it is intended or not but during the defection mission the targets you are supposed to rescue has a chance of being a thrall so i think that must be what the problem is.

unknown.pngunknown.png?width=832&height=468

• Like 2

I completed the first planet my lich had taken over: Ceres, and helped a buddy out with a few of his lich missions. I got the first requiem, but my lich didn't take any other nodes. I've checked all around the star chart, but it's just not there. My lich went up to rank 2 at about the same time I completed the last node, and the requiem I got was Khra. If it's worth anything: My lich's anger reset to indifferent at about the same time.

• Like 2

The addition of going into Operator mode while in Titania gives the ability to go out of bounds.  Running into most corners allows you too loop going in and out of operator mode to completely get out of bounds.

Video showing Bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic5RzhKsNnM&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1

The Gladiator Mod Set Bonus doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried it on multiple weapons (Wukong's Iron Staff, Galatine Prime, Prisma Dual Cleavers) that would reliably get me orange to red crits at 2-3x combo multiplier under the old system but remain at only yellow crits even up to the 12x multiplier in the new system. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Channington said:

I have only the last node to do for my Lich however i have completed it 4 times now and it doesn't finish. Im not sure if it is intended or not but during the defection mission the targets you are supposed to rescue has a chance of being a thrall so i think that must be what the problem is.

unknown.pngunknown.png?width=832&height=468

I've got the exact same problem, the exact same node.

• Like 1

Hello, Quickening seems to do nothing now, description states +40% Attack Speed +20% Combo Counter, but when equipped there is no change on the stats chart attack speed, and after testing in combat there is no actual change to attack speed no matter what type of attack, strong, combo, aerial, nothing, plz help and thanks.

• Like 1