Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wouldn't it be nice if we're able to keep lich's head after we kill/converted them?

Xenonthetenno

I mean, Current system they are strong(at least hard to kill because of the murmur system) enemies which takes like hours to kill a single one, and someday when we're done collecting kuva weapons/or kuva guns became nothing but MR fodder/collected enough liches for railjack there would be no reason for keep hunting.
But yes, DE need us to keep grinding(grinding is not always bad if the prize pays off i think). Something we should keep hunting.
And since liches are our 'mortal enemy', i think it would be nice to have something to remember them even after we kill them. And also compensates us for the hatred to the lich.
So how about collecting heads of the liches--since they do the same, considering their shoulders-- ,for example?

such as...

・If you kill the lich, you cut his/her head and make a hunting trophy just like murkrays or glappid.
You can decorate the orbiter or dojo with them. The trophy will show who killed him and how long it took to kill them, or maybe something like [MILIKU FIZOTA 2019.11.3~2019.11.4].

・If you convert them, you cut the head of the lich(he's still alive) ,put it in a jar and make a phylactery that works also as a decoration for your orbiter/dojo. Now you can force him to do whatever you want him to do since you have the controll of his body(I mean, current convert system has no problems, but wasn't the grineers genetically brainwashed not to betray the queen(or queens. rest in pain big worm)?, and i also dont like that 'we're friends now' all after his robbery and backbone-breaking to me)

The head swears and curses you everytime you enter the room.
interact with the head jar with X and it lets you shake the jar with your mouse, Teaching lich his/her position.
You can trade the jar with your friends, if they have no time to convert the lich but want them or just want to build fortuna2.0 full of headless space-slaves in their dojo.

・Or make a kubrow toy like that dog days event balls. everything is same but they have lich's head inside, screeming and moaning everytime kubrow throws the ball.

these are just examples of what me and my friends thought and i think it would be fun to hear what others whould do if you can keep something from your lich besides weapon and random help(not like i dont like weapons and helps, but seems like some of us already finished farming they want).

The point is, I think it would be good to have something to remember the lich. How long it took, How bad i hated him and hate him still, How many i killed them, etc, and also something that would keep me hunting them even after we finished the farming/or least something to do beteen those lich rerolls.

edit : Okay,  i understand head is too much. then something you can identify the lich and something that shows you have the control over him. i just give the idea of head because it is the easiest wayto identify who is who.if you don't like the idea of the head then let's say a helmet or replica of his face, just like what he has on his shoulder or statue that looks like him which has a soul shard inside or something. I mean, whatever they put inside the lich's phylactery, soul, heart, life, their 'kuva tainted immortality'or something.

Edited by Xenonthetenno
  • Like 2

I already have to put up with Ordis' endless blabbing as well as spacemom reminding me of ghouls or some other thing every single time I get back to my orbiter. If you add angry, insulting severed heads to the mix, I may as well just go outside and put up with real people. Brrr!

Edited by Berserkerkitten

1 hour ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I already have to put up with Ordis' endless blabbing as well as spacemom reminding me of ghouls or some other thing every single time I get back to my orbiter. If you add angry, insulting severed heads to the mix, I may as well just go outside and put up with real people. Brrr!

adding a mute button to the jar to show the lich that he is nothing to me seems like a good idea.

1 hour ago, ixidron92 said:

^This

I mean, wtf man.

we're already doing stealing, terrorism, sabotage, kidnapping(maybe lotus does the torturing but we're tho one who take the capture targets to him), amputating, did a fraud more than once, wears their banner as a cape to insult and mock them, and a lot of mass murder

they're the bad guys but there is a reason why they call us a demon

plus, we let the red veil electro-torture the butcher guy.

Edited by Xenonthetenno

hace 1 minuto, Xenonthetenno dijo:

adding a mute button to the jar to show the lich that he is nothing to me seems like a good idea.

we're already doing stealing, terrorism, sabotage, kidnapping(maybe lotus does the torturing but we're tho one who take the capture targets to him), amputating, did a fraud more than once, wears their banner as a cape to insult and mock them, and a lot mf mass murder

they're the bad guys but there is a reason why they call us a demon

We're not deviating from what one would expect from special forces dealing with a military bastion. We never attack civilians and all our targets are military facilities and personnel, but straight out chopping someone's head and exhibiting it as a trophy is way beyond brutal and DE would never allow it.

3 hours ago, Xenonthetenno said:

・If you convert them, you cut the head of the lich(he's still alive) ,put it in a jar and make a phylactery that works also as a decoration for your orbiter/dojo. Now you can force him to do whatever you want him to do since you have the controll of his body(I mean, current convert system has no problems, but wasn't the grineers genetically brainwashed not to betray the queen(or queens. rest in pain big worm)?, and i also dont like that 'we're friends now' all after his robbery and backbone-breaking to me)

I don't even want to see this sentence, it's just stupid and unnecessarily evil, we are tenno, the savior of solar system and guardian of the weak, not the some crazy villain that likes to brainwash enemies by putting their head into jar.

If you don't want to make a friend, just kill them, you have a choice and that's enough.

OP you triggered some nerves out there, warframe community wants plushies and rainbows. Wrong game sorry.

I don't even want to see this sentence, it's just stupid and unnecessarily evil, we are tenno, the savior of solar system and guardian of the weak, not the some crazy villain that likes to brainwash enemies by putting their head into jar.

If you don't want to make a friend, just kill them, you have a choice and that's enough.

Imagine thinking tenno are the good guys.

Edited by Swagernator22663
  • Like 1

I honestly see no point in this beyond having a grothesque decoration (have you seen how ugly most of them are?)

I wouldn't be against keeping their helmets as operator accesory though, some look great.

Having their Warframe shoulder decoration to decorate our liset wouldn't be that bad though, they aren't real Warframe heads

37 minutes ago, Shawm.Teamkiller said:

Or a tenno Governor(the walking dead)

okay i googled it and i now understand how it would look. I just said living head because i thought of that idea while i watch spy head in "Meet the medic" of TF2 and thought it would be good to have it as their phylactery since they're liches and you can trade them. Yes bad idea to have jar of heads if it exist for collecting. first i thought it would look like a vey hek with his robot parts gone keeps calling me maggots, screaming and shouting

Edited by Xenonthetenno

Severed heads, bit to dark. Someone asked on the prime time where they showed off the liches because the update was delayed, if we could get nogels of our liches to which they said that it would be a great idea. I think that's a lot better option IMO.

11 minutes ago, Endrogue said:

Severed heads, bit to dark. Someone asked on the prime time where they showed off the liches because the update was delayed, if we could get nogels of our liches to which they said that it would be a great idea. I think that's a lot better option IMO.

that's nice. Less insane than my idea. and still does the job. as long as i can identify who i got it from, the form doesnt matter

Edited by Xenonthetenno

What would be cool as a decoration would be place-able small portraits of your liches so you make a wall with red string connecting them like a detective/vengeful killer/conspiracy theorist/Deadpool. I'd be a great detail if it used kunai instead of pins to hold the pics up.Image result for conspiracy board always sunny

Edited by Endrogue
typo x2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Endrogue said:

What would be cool as a decoration would be a playable small portraits of your liches so you make a wall with red string connecting them a detective/vengeful killer/conspiracy theorist/Deadpool. I'd be a great detail if it used kunai instead of pins to hold the pics up.

And in a final point there is a screen showing little worm, cracked because you threw hikou at it