Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Flood did not award Requiem Relic [Fixed]

Sdric

This started to happen after the last fix, before there was no problem. I do not get Requem Relics from Kuva Flood Missions but the rest works fine. Some says it wont show end missions reward but you get it, no there were no changes in my inventory...

37 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! If you encounter this issue the next time could you please send your EE.log to Customer Support.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Its never worked for me bro. Actually quite a few of us are still having the issue. We've been relying on the drops from the enemies while revealing cards

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! If you encounter this issue the next time could you please send your EE.log to Customer Support.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Ticket with EE.log submitted, ticket ID #1949827 - thanks for investigating!

Edit: Completed current Rescue Kuva Flood and only received 4100 Credits as reward.

Edited by Filisimus

Thank you for your reports, Tenno. We're fairly confident that we've identified the problem: You're all too good at Rescue missions!

If you're familiar with Rescue missions, you'll notice that you get a slightly nicer reward if you break the subject out of prison without setting off the alarms, and/or if you kill all the prison guards. The issue we've identified is that the Requiem Relic you're expecting was only given if you were in the lowest reward pool from the mission. A fix will be coming at the next opportunity. Until this is fixed, you can work around the issue and ensure you get a relic from the mission by allowing enemies to set off the alarms before you rescue the prisoner and don't kill all the guards before extracting.

Edited by [DE]Momaw

42 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Thank you for your reports, Tenno. We're fairly confident that we've identified the problem: You're all too good at Rescue missions!

If you're familiar with Rescue missions, you'll notice that you get a slightly nicer reward if you break the subject out of prison without setting off the alarms, and/or if you kill all the prison guards. The issue we've identified is that the Requiem Relic you're expecting was only given if you were in the lowest reward pool from the mission. A fix will be coming at the next opportunity. Until this is fixed, you can work around the issue and ensure you get a relic from the mission by allowing enemies to set off the alarms before you rescue the prisoner and don't kill all the guards before extracting.

I did an infested rescue kuva flood, and I tripped the alarm (actually, I think it was celestial twin). I found the operative and then went into cloud walker and rushed to the exit, so I don't think I or celestial twin killed any guards, but if I'm not mistaken, there are no wardens in infested rescue. (Ticket 1949823 if you want to look at the logs.)

I just did a regular infested rescue, and I got a cosmic specter, the highest tier reward, while doing a stealth rescue, but not killing any enemies, including any guards, which would normally be required to get the cosmic specter. So it seems infested rescue doesn't have wardens, and you automatically get the "killed all wardens" bonus, so you can't get the lowest tier rewards, and your workaround is not possible on infested rescue kuva floods.

Edited by --N--
ticket number

Same thing is happening to me for the past 2 days now... I have a 3 day booster so I want to maximize the kuva gains but like 8/10 kuva flood missions I've done gave no relics. At least I'm getting a lot of kuva but still, the no relic bug is really annoying. I've been doing them the minute they pop up too, not like 5 min before they disappear which is another bug where some people say that doing a flood after the timer expires will bug out and not reward you a relic.

3 minutes ago, Kalsiam said:

Same thing is happening to me for the past 2 days now... I have a 3 day booster so I want to maximize the kuva gains but like 8/10 kuva flood missions I've done gave no relics. At least I'm getting a lot of kuva but still, the no relic bug is really annoying. I've been doing them the minute they pop up too, not like 5 min before they disappear which is another bug where some people say that doing a flood after the timer expires will bug out and not reward you a relic.

The Kuva Flood timer expiring while you are in the mission will not have an effect on the mission reward. The issue was with mission types that dynamically changes the rewardTier based on performance. This issue will be fixed in a future Hotfix.

The UI for Kuva Flood says Kuva Flood + Requiem Relic which seems to imply that a relic is guaranteed as opposed to kuva siphon which says Kuva + Chance of Requiem Relic, but at least twice now I have run Kuva Flood missions and received no relic at the end.